The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
irridy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirridy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation PSA: some FL websites will use your phone number for spam advertising

Nowadays there are a lot of FL websites out there that advertise PRCs services.

Use a prepaid card if you want to book them.

This is because some of the web administrators will make use of your contact numbers to mass-advertise their services.

Here is how it works.
1. You call a girl to ask for booking (for new customers only).
2. The girl will check with a "manager" through Wechat whether you have any bad records (eg, fly aeroplane, rough attitude, run away without paying, etc).
3. The "manager" will inform the girl that you have good record or bad record.
4. If you have good record, the girl will accept your booking.

Your number will be stored on record by the "manager". I have noticed that there are at least 2 groups of "managers" out there. The "manager" is usually not the OKT but rather the website administrators themselves.

Unlike a previous thread mentioning that you can choose not to give out your phone number, you can't in this case as your number is automatically shown when you call the girl to make booking.

And there is usually no way for you to opt-out if your number is used for spam.

One of these website is 天上人间. There were some other websites before and I have managed to opt-out by posting in their website.
Old 29-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Re: PSA: some FL websites will use your phone number for spam advertising

Here's a tip that I'd like to offer regarding the spam SMS from OKT.

You can use your phone's blocking function to block their messages. I have tried on the Samsung S7 and Note 8 models, and found it to work perfectly. Here are the general steps (other Android brands and models may differ slightly):
1. Tap on Message to go to message box.
2. Tap on Overflow (3 dots lined up vertically) to show menu.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Block messages.
5. Tap on Block phrases.
6. Enter the phrase or phrases that is likely to be found in the SMS.
7. Tap on the + icon to add it to the block list.

I am not sure about iOS phones though.

Some notes on phrase blocking... It blocks every message containing the phrase (including legit messages) therefore you need to be careful to select the phrase carefully. Best way is use the phrase found in the company name or website address.

Example, if you want to block this website Sammyboy forum, you can either block the phrase "Asian Commercial Sex Scene" (found in the title of the webpage) or "sammyboyforum" (found in the address). so if the SMS contain any of those, it will be blocked.

If you use blocking with a prepaid SIM card, you shouldn't need to worry about being flooded with SMS messages anymore.

Hope you find it useful.

Note: There are a some related threads here, I will try to post this message in them as well.

Last edited by irridy; 30-05-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xiaopangpang82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
These websites deserved to be raid as they don’t respect our privacy. Sometimes it is a no no for us to receive blatant advertisement from them.
People here mostly wants discrete fun and thus they should not spam our numbers.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

We can't do anything and even our police can't do anything to them except blocking the websites at MDA or complaining to the website hosts to close the sites.

If you use the method I suggested, it can block out those spam advertisements -- at least it worked for me. Ever since I used it 6 months ago, I never got a single advertisement from them anymore.

As I mentioned in my guide, the trick to this lies in how you design your filter. The keywords must be carefully selected.

That, as well as a prepaid SIM card to be disposed off some months later, should keep you tidy throughout your "adventures".
Old 22-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Android good leh. I use Iphone , block one number another number will sms you no end ... knn wait my CO see one day I will explain like mad and Tio benefit of doubt.

Old 24-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
Rockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of light

Help, I using iphone 7 plus. The spam messages non stop one. Every occasionally one sms will come. All advertising for china massage websites. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1