The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Very disappointing starts to both halves. Soft goals to give away.

Also squandered a host of chances. Garnacho especially. Fred too. Sabitzer's were half chances, so dun feel as bad there. Even Varane had a couple of chances but only managed to score an own goal (nothing much he could do about it though).

Beautiful headed goal from Rashford, though he also had a couple of chances prior to that. Sancho's goal was a difficult one - quick reactions and threaded it through players, with enough pace to beat the keeper even though he got a hand to it.

Studio pundit said Utd would have been relieved to salvage a point, but I doubt that's the feeling in the dressing room. Threw away two points.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
....so at least got a point instead of losing all 3...it seems Casemiro absence was felt badly n allowed Leeds to control the midfield
Great comeback...but it is a match they should have won.

There were many pre match pundits saying Leeds will be slaughtered.
(Jesse Marsch sacked on Monday)
I got a bit worried and my fears were confirm with Leeds scoring in the opening 1 minute!
Things got worst and were down 0-2 with a Varane OG.

I was thinking this is deja vu.....then Rashford and later Sancho equalised.

I must say the Leeds defence was good and their young French keeper Meslier was in good form.

Some thoughts-

- I don't know, WW failed to score again and largely anonymous.....starting to lose patience with him. His record at Burnley says it all....if so good, won't loan him out to Besiktas liao. Really, I only heard of him during the World Cup where he scored 2 goals to help Holland draw w Argentina.

- Midfield was non-existent and the Fred-Sabitzer pivot like chasing shadows entire match. Casemiro badly missed and Sabitzer looks an incapable replacement.

- And again, when the chips are down, it is Martinez doing all the cleaning up work. I bet DDG will be wetting his pants and letting in goals if not for the Amsterdam Butcher.

- A shining hope probably ETH will be happy the team make a comeback after going 2 goals down.

A match they should have won but draw instead.

How to challenge for title like that???

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Very disappointing starts to both halves. Soft goals to give away.

Also squandered a host of chances. Garnacho especially. Fred too. Sabitzer's were half chances, so dun feel as bad there. Even Varane had a couple of chances but only managed to score an own goal (nothing much he could do about it though).

Beautiful headed goal from Rashford, though he also had a couple of chances prior to that. Sancho's goal was a difficult one - quick reactions and threaded it through players, with enough pace to beat the keeper even though he got a hand to it.

Studio pundit said Utd would have been relieved to salvage a point, but I doubt that's the feeling in the dressing room. Threw away two points.
A well written brief summary of the match ...thumbs up

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Great comeback...but it is a match they should have won.

There were many pre match pundits saying Leeds will be slaughtered.
(Jesse Marsch sacked on Monday)
I got a bit worried and my fears were confirm with Leeds scoring in the opening 1 minute!
Things got worst and were down 0-2 with a Varane OG.

I was thinking this is deja vu.....then Rashford and later Sancho equalised.

I must say the Leeds defence was good and their young French keeper Meslier was in good form.

Some thoughts-

- I don't know, WW failed to score again and largely anonymous.....starting to lose patience with him. His record at Burnley says it all....if so good, won't loan him out to Besiktas liao. Really, I only heard of him during the World Cup where he scored 2 goals to help Holland draw w Argentina.

- Midfield was non-existent and the Fred-Sabitzer pivot like chasing shadows entire match. Casemiro badly missed and Sabitzer looks an incapable replacement.

- And again, when the chips are down, it is Martinez doing all the cleaning up work. I bet DDG will be wetting his pants and letting in goals if not for the Amsterdam Butcher.

- A shining hope probably ETH will be happy the team make a comeback after going 2 goals down.

A match they should have won but draw instead.

How to challenge for title like that???
Another good summary of the match ....there is always the 'new bounce' effect during the 1st match immediately after a team loses its manager....they will cum back to score many goals n at least draw or win the match...but after that they will start going backwards...

so hope in the return n replay match this sunday, ETH will cum back stronger n defeat Leeds learning from his own mistakes n that of his players esp Fred committed during this 1st match n wake up this fella WW who I hv already said is not known to score goals in EPL during his short time in Burnley

Last edited by Rickey; 09-02-2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

conceding early after each half's start is really wtf, the casemiro-less starting XI easily slipped back to the nervous mentality which was endemic during OGS-era. ETH must work overtime to eradicate this defect and tweak the passing style to bypass opponent high press

one positive is the team showed determination to fightback and almost won the game late on

rashford scored again, great form. seems like ETH utilises WW to do alot of pressing for 60mins, then sub him off for garnacho (impact sub as AML) and rashford operates as SC

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 10-02-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Leeds Utd v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64530983

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Leeds Utd v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...visit-west-ham

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 10-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Leeds Utd v Man Utd

Will be win for MU

I say 0-3

My Daily Star column
Old 11-02-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
one positive is the team showed determination to fightback and almost won the game late on.

rashford scored again, great form. seems like ETH utilises WW to do alot of pressing for 60mins, then sub him off for garnacho (impact sub as AML) and rashford operates as SC
Yes, could have snatch a late goal....but why let themselves land in hot soup? Could have settle the match early on.

Probably you are right, ETH probably got other ideas on WW. Looks like he didn't expect him to score freely.
He is using WW as a target man for the opponents, it seemed. A decoy.

ETH analysis on WW:-

"He is the one who makes players around him play better. As a team we have to work better to anticipate his movements because his movements are good, and quite a lot of times he was close [to scoring].

"He had many good actions and already a lot of good contributions to our results. He will score, but in the meantime, he will do the other stuff, and do it good."

Got news reported ETH might be dropping WW for the Leeds match.

Old 11-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 12-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yes, could have snatch a late goal....but why let themselves land in hot soup? Could have settle the match early on.

Probably you are right, ETH probably got other ideas on WW. Looks like he didn't expect him to score freely.
He is using WW as a target man for the opponents, it seemed. A decoy.

ETH analysis on WW:-

"He is the one who makes players around him play better. As a team we have to work better to anticipate his movements because his movements are good, and quite a lot of times he was close [to scoring].

"He had many good actions and already a lot of good contributions to our results. He will score, but in the meantime, he will do the other stuff, and do it good."

Got news reported ETH might be dropping WW for the Leeds match.
ETH values WW's contributions of pressing (and forcing opponent turnovers), linkup play, making runs to stretch the defence and help to defend set pieces. even though he isn't scoring much, he contributes in other ways

i think ETH intended WW to be his plan B in case his plan A (martial as SC) dun work out, but martial is very injury prone this season, so WW is upgraded to plan A and garnacho is plan B

if ETH rests WW vs leeds, rashford will be SC, sancho as AML, elanga/pellistri as AMR

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Will be win for MU

I say 0-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Leeds Utd v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
3 different versions of results for the Red Devils against Leeds tonight in their 2nd replay (2 for a Utd win, 1 draw n 1 a loss)...1 of them must be right...wonder which 1 ?? ..if ETH hv learnt his lesson in the 1st game, there's a good chance they will win tonight

but to me it is likely to be another draw as some other pundits r also predicting...sian half ...can't overtake Citeh in 2nd position like that...must be a win to take advantage of the low morale in City now regarding the irregularities in their financial affairs...PaulMerson predicted correctly the last few games so hope tonight they can win...even by 1 goal is good enough to get 3 points to leapfrog over City into 2nd place ...hope for the best tonight

Another likely reason for a draw is that out of the 5 matches played last night, 3 were 1-1 draws including Arsenal, the current league leaders...strong teams against each other...West Ham/Chelsea, Arsenal/Brentford n Crystal Palace/Brighton...all dropped 2 points, earned 1 of 3 only

Old 12-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
3 different versions of results for the Red Devils against Leeds tonight in their 2nd replay (2 for a Utd win, 1 draw n 1 a loss)...1 of them must be right...wonder which 1 ?? ..if ETH hv learnt his lesson in the 1st game, there's a good chance they will win tonight

but to me it is likely to be another draw as some other pundits r also predicting...sian half ...can't overtake Citeh in 2nd position like that...must be a win to take advantage of the low morale in City now regarding the irregularities in their financial affairs...PaulMerson predicted correctly the last few games so hope tonight they can win...even by 1 goal is good enough to get 3 points to leapfrog over City into 2nd place ...hope for the best tonight

Another likely reason for a draw is that out of the 5 matches played last night, 3 were 1-1 draws including Arsenal, the current league leaders...strong teams against each other...West Ham/Chelsea, Arsenal/Brentford n Crystal Palace/Brighton...all dropped 2 points, earned 1 of 3 only
Ayam brand...how to win like that ??...kena attacked by Leeds so many times in the 1st half up to the time they made their substitutions...likely to lose if they keep on playing on the backfoot always under incessant attack by Leeds players

Taken off Sancho n Malacia now in the 2nd half n they r playing much better...in comes Garnacho n Martinez, the former very energetic n good at running at n frightening defenders...at least got chances to attack Leeds now...Martinez needs to break the rhythm of the Leeds attackers

Wow !!...suddenly they r scoring goals...1st a header by Rashford in the 80th min n the 2nd a beautiful one 5 mins later (85th min) a solo run from the left wing by Garnacho in a blistering dash towards the opposition goal (almost like the one he scored against Fulham) n kicking it powerfully into the net past the advancing GK from distance...Garnacho is very dangerous when he cums in as a sub...a super sub who scores goals they call it ?? ...Yes, they won !!...2-0 FT ...n 3 more points in the bag n hv overtaken Citeh into 2nd position

ETH is brilliant in making the substitutions that changed the game in favour of his team late in the 2nd half, in fact they were running riot n Leeds players were almost helpless...if he had made the changes earlier, they could hv scored even more goals ...Dalot almost scored 1 too b4 he was substituted for tiredness

So the 2 pundits, PaulMerson n JonesKnows, who predicted a win were correct except their scoreline were off mark somewat...but @PaulMerson came closest with a prediction of 3-0 win had Rashford's 2nd goal not been ruled out for offside...and another clean sheet for them again

Last edited by Rickey; 13-02-2023 at 12:38 AM.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
ETH values WW's contributions of pressing (and forcing opponent turnovers), linkup play, making runs to stretch the defence and help to defend set pieces. even though he isn't scoring much, he contributes in other ways
And I was wrong.....ETH starts WW.

And WW assist for Garnacho. Very important 2nd goal and ETH was ecstatic!

Think many (including myself) judge him based on the number of goals he scored. In fact, there was a table put on screen during the match on the number of goals Man U score with/without Weghorst.
Unfortunately I didn't capture that.

Thoughts on the match :-

Got a horror shock seeing McDisaster starting. And fear nearly materialise when Shaw pass to him n McDisaster slow and ball robbed by Leeds player.
Lucky he recover fast.

A very hard fought match and I was thinking Leeds might snatch a victory.
Our dear DDG was jittery.

Then everything changes when Garnacho and Martinez were subbed in.
Man U are making goal attempts.
The defence gained control with the Butcher at helm.
DDG suddenly becomes more confident seeing his good buddy come on.

It could have been 4-0.
VAR ruled out 2 goals...unfortunately that last minute one by WW not counted.

Old 13-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Feared the worst when I saw the team sheet and Maguire was starting. No Varane, no Martinez... and of course, no suspended Casemiro to protect the defence.

Very nervy starts to both halves again, but surprisingly they dug in and kept a clean sheet.

Great goals by Rashford and Garnacho. Dalot's attempt would have been goal of the match if it had gone in.... Garnacho did waste a great chance to make it three when Bruno played a perfect pass to him on the counter - should have taken it first-time but he took a touch and allowed Leeds to get back and block.

WW was much better in this match, good control and hold-up play added to his usual pressing. Too bad he was offside when he put the ball in the back of the net. As was Rashford.

A good win from a physical match. This was more like the Utd/Leeds rivalry of old.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1