The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by reraze View Post
Personally had some difficulty getting information on Rowell & had some anxiety about what to expect going down, so decided to share my experience + research for others who may find themselves in a similar situation.

( Click to show/hide )
Disclaimer: This is just my personal experience, please correct me if Im wrong.

Where is it? How do I get there?
- 7 rowell road, plenty of roadside parking, nearest mrt farrer park, turning in from serangoon rd just walk on the left you wont miss it unless its closed.

What time is it open?
- from earlier posts, sounds like 4.30 onwards and closes around 1-2am, 7 days a week

How much is it?
- $50, 1 shot, no apparent time limit

Whats the lineup / room / facilities?
- if youve been to a massage parlor in phuket, similar. Basically its a gate leading to a staircase, all the LBs sitting on the staircase. 2nd floor has “rooms” which are separated by artifical walls, extremely dimly lit, with a simple mattress on the floor and pillows. Condoms provided, no shower facilities, wet tissue / toilet paper provided, can hang your clothes on hooks and the door is just a curtain. Can hear everything from adjacent rooms.

What kind of LBs are there?
- I saw mostly indian and malaysian. The indians apparently postop with no dick, the malaysians preop with dick. However, some may not be able to get hard because of hormones.

How do I choose?
- at the gate there was one LB coordinating, basically just ask to come inside and choose they’ll let you in. Look at the lineup and take your pick. If you want to ask dick / no dick / can get hard, probably ask the LB at the front. Not familiar with the hand signals / other ways to identify.

Whats the clientele?
- Mostly bangla / indian workers because of the area / price. You’ll see lots of people standing outside just looking, dont get deterred assuming theres a crowd. Just walk up to the gate and ask, they’re mostly just gawking only not customers.

I took a malaysian FL named “putri” purely based on looks. She was pre op non functional bottom, feminine looks, big soft tits and nice body. CBJ + anal.

In summary, this place is basically what geylang is to Dome 1, but for ladyboys (as opposed to ts dating)

Hope this helps!
Wow, this is knowledge and experience sharing of the highest order! Answers to my newbie questions are found in this post. Should have checked the older pages before posting. Anyway, glad that the other experienced bros are willing to share.

Thanks bro @reraze for taking the time and effort to come up with this detailed write-up.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

LOL. All the Rowell rollers!
Next batch coming in next week 😈
Old 07-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
antantant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Thanks for the tip on ezara. Quite a good experience. Unfortunately, I can't finish. Had to do a hj for it.
Good thing was she allowed cum in the mouth.
I think they close at 11 pm. Was rushed out. Cos apparently I took too long to cum.
Ezara simply a legend, went there ask okt who is very friendly show me who ezara is,bbbj is 10/10 cim but too bad we no chemistry maybe I uncle la everything very sop bbbj than cim.Legend is not many can bbbj me till cim cos I middle-aged liao lol but the slurpy bbbj makes me come within mins.Anyway tried Malaysians b4 pre covid she's definitely one of the best as usually pretty ones service cmi.
Old 07-02-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StellaXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antantant View Post
Ezara simply a legend, went there ask okt who is very friendly show me who ezara is,bbbj is 10/10 cim but too bad we no chemistry maybe I uncle la everything very sop bbbj than cim.Legend is not many can bbbj me till cim cos I middle-aged liao lol but the slurpy bbbj makes me come within mins.Anyway tried Malaysians b4 pre covid she's definitely one of the best as usually pretty ones service cmi.
Is she really that good? Any pics?
Old 08-02-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antantant View Post
She cap me unfortunately, think it's safer as well.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Can the regulars recommend me someone else to try besides the legendary ezara. And easy on the budget.

Much appreciated.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys. Been a long time goer to Rowell but never tried Ezara. Usually try diamond. Able to describe how ezara looks like or any links of her online?
Old 08-02-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Ezara earlier and fuck me she is hot and horny! Led me upstairs where we kissed and quickly got her dress off before she started stroking my cock…I pulled hers out and it began to get hard so sucked it and then we went out into the corridor where I continued giving her BJ. A few others came along to watch the action before heading back in where she lay back and cum on my face! This made me really horny so fucked her in the room and then out in the corridor again before coming a big load in her mouth….when finished she opened the curtain to the next room to see a threesome going on with guy fucking a lb whilst sucking another…love Rowell sessions! Shame Ezara leaves on Sunday!
Old 08-02-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StellaXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Saw Ezara earlier and fuck me she is hot and horny! Led me upstairs where we kissed and quickly got her dress off before she started stroking my cock…I pulled hers out and it began to get hard so sucked it and then we went out into the corridor where I continued giving her BJ. A few others came along to watch the action before heading back in where she lay back and cum on my face! This made me really horny so fucked her in the room and then out in the corridor again before coming a big load in her mouth….when finished she opened the curtain to the next room to see a threesome going on with guy fucking a lb whilst sucking another…love Rowell sessions! Shame Ezara leaves on Sunday!

Is this the izara?

https://www.shemalewiki.com/?id=987&...id=6607&lan=en
Old 09-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaXD View Post
No! Anyway dun be shy since u r already gonna be there.
Just ask the OKT or any of them call her out unless she is working at the moment then too bad
Old 09-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Any update please.? Thought of going there today at noon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Can the regulars recommend me someone else to try besides the legendary ezara. And easy on the budget.

Much appreciated.
Old 09-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
Crhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked past and was blown away be selection. Mostly Thai.
Was in a rush thus didn’t manage to try
Old 09-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Ahahaha. Actually abit awkward now as a regular of ezara, the moment I appear at the door everyone calls out to her.

Want to try others also abit paiseh and scared she gets jealous/drop standard next time taking her oops. Hahahaha shall wait for next week.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Barbie coming back next week…
Old 09-02-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjjt View Post
Yup, what bro said is true. I myself went down today for the first time and also had a chat with OKT, really nice guy and also said look see no choose no harm. Anyway there will be a bunch of bangla who will be standing outside to ogle at the girls too. Dont paiseh, if you see any you like, just choose go upstairs and settle between you 2. If none you fancy, can always come back another day.
I happened to get "stopped out" by cars in front of me at Rowell (must be because of Mustafa!) and saw the crowd of banglas ogling. Makes me feel bad for the "ladies". I wouldn't like to be treated like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1