The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you tip if you accidentally cum?

Jus wanna check with bros here whether you tip if you accidentally ejaculate due to too sensitive? Sometimes when ML start massaging my butt and thighs, the motion will rub my penis against my own thighs and the massage bed, leading almost to the point of no return.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you tip if you accidentally cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Jus wanna check with bros here whether you tip if you accidentally ejaculate due to too sensitive? Sometimes when ML start massaging my butt and thighs, the motion will rub my penis against my own thighs and the massage bed, leading almost to the point of no return.
wah, like that also cum, need to see doctor liao
Old 08-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Enjoy it while you can
Old 08-02-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ML should tip u for disturbing your little bro 😅😅
Old 08-02-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ask the ML to tip u instead
Old 08-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hihi
I dun think u can call that accidentally cum.
Probably her teasing at butt and thigh is very skilful and arouse you alot. So you release a shot.

If that butt and thigh massage is before agreement to GQ. Then to tip or not is up to you. Probably I will give 10 to 20 if it's a 58 entrance shop.

If the butt and thigh massage is after GQ agreement. Then imo you shld pay the GQ amt. If it's me I will say that's pre cum and I have climax. Lol. But ur dick cannot be limping after the "accidentally release"

I suggest if you are a multi shot in 15mins Bro. U can try asking for another hj shot at the price of one.
Old 08-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U share your ML and we go try is it really that good cock teaser 😅😅
Old 09-02-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3281 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if never fully touch your little bro, means no hj, so no need to give market rate I think. but probably give 10 or so as she needs to clean up
Old 09-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
SexTalkPro is one of the Best!SexTalkPro is one of the Best!SexTalkPro is one of the Best!

Last time I paid $88 for massage. The masseuse kept teasing my dick until cum. I never ask her to do it so just act blur and left without giving tips.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Lajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May pay her 10 bucks, at most 20 if she ask.. for the sake of ''accidentally'' dirty..
Old 09-02-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage2016 View Post
wah, like that also cum, need to see doctor liao
heard from quite a few mls that most guys cum quite fast.. there r some like TS message thigh can shoot liao.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
ML should tip u for disturbing your little bro 😅😅
Hahaha...yes, agreed 👍

Cheers
Old 09-02-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u want to rtm n ML r chio then tip 10 /20 as still many offer roaming n zhut zhut +50
Old 09-02-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Probably give small tips like $10 for cleaning up the mess if the HJ haven't commence. And will likely skip the ML again for embarrassment
Old 09-02-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

got once when the ML rub my goin and keep pushing my butt then i cum.. then i refuse to turnover and ask the ML to go out first which she also refuse so i lay down till the massage session time up then she left then i quickly wash
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1