The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
The last known number I have from Natalie ends with a “huat”
yeah, the last known number i have of her ended in 38, but she has changed numbers between stints before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
Wah really Ma, pic looks familiar , number like change Liao .
yeah, the exact same pics as in her previous ad.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200831...9/04/nate1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Last time her ad also like that leh. So that she supposedly won’t draw too much attention. But who knows.
her previous ads did mention "Jap B2B Massage Available".

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Eh is this the Carol/Natalie last time?
i have encountered SLG ML taking over previous ML's ad (name + pics) before.

anyway, really hope it's the OG Carol/Natalie... missed her toilet chair and nuru service so much!

Last edited by vgin; 09-02-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartameri View Post
Managed to book an ML on SLG after so many attempts, went in but greeted by a different person, not even a tiny bit that resembles the photo, I know most are PS, but this one, totally different, politely rejected and left the place, disappointed 😰
The sad thing now is even politely rejecting might cause you to get a bad record from them which will make your subsequent bookings even harder..
Old 09-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
The sad thing now is even politely rejecting might cause you to get a bad record from them which will make your subsequent bookings even harder..
Yea I'm pretty sure that will affect, if that happens, well, it is what it is and I shall continue to explore other playgrounds.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

wow didn't know LL's leaving soon.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/

So far there has been rather conflicting accounts for this ML. Some say she is very playable while others have commented that she is super vanilla.

After trying out, my conclusion is:

PROs
1) One of the very few who doesn't PS her photos on SLG so actual person is really no diff from what you see on the pics.
2) Got strength in her massage. Definitely doesn't slack in this area and puts in a good effort.
3) I like her sensual HDLY. It was comfortable.

CONs
1) I like slim girls and she isn't one.
2) Super vanilla. SN, no zhut zhut, no south roaming, no frenching.... basically just pull down top and whank. Umm... questionable whether that justifies the price tag of $120.
3) I got look at my watch. From the time I went in to the time I left, 41 minutes exactly.

RTM? Nah......

Anyway, just to rant, there is a trend of FLs masquerading as MLs on SLG. Well, one reason is definitely the higher traffic on the SLG site and they want to attract more eyeballs. But I think more so when they upsell their services, the pricing they are setting is like 2X or 2.5X the massage rate, which is definitely higher than market but seems to appeal to some who thinks it is worth paying to fuck a ML. Some sense of exclusivity... which is all a sham really.
seem like this rabbit no improvement after all!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 09-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, race to verify nat is on. We all know she's prolly in SG all along, in fact if you on your WC in town area you can still see her account sometimes

Fingers crossed
Old 09-02-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Got BJ and nuru one, iirc..
Wah bro, welcome back.Huat Rabbit Year. Should try?
Old 09-02-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just my 2 cents here. Bros that are here long enough will probably know that there are different category of ml.

Better looking ones such as kiki, love, tutu & etc. r probably vanilla ml with limited offering. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy their session. I love how we build up from fun or meaningful conversations & massage then to sensuality. Feel somewhat connected w them at a diff level thus more gf feel during sensual.

While more heavy flavoured ml such as omm, xixi, yiyi & etc. These ml will offer more upfront. Naturally these are not the best looking ones and some probably comes with age. Sensuality might be better but will probably feel it's more transactional.

Really depends on your need or taste. For me, looks are very impt aspect. If the look don't suit me, I won't rtm even the ml offering is superbly good. That's just me.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/mo-mo-massage/

FR for momo first FR after CNY

Looks decent and chio. Around mid-late 20s. Boobs very huge natural. No enchanced

Massage well trained. Good 30’mins. Hard massage.

The location I want to more focus is this is on a very very very high lvl!! If u afraid of heights better not go.. legs will become jelly. But is a beautiful apartment. Worth going in and have a look at the scenic.

Sensual is very good. No complains. Know how to make men happy. Wife material.

Overall very satisfied.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 09-02-2023 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Wah bro, welcome back.Huat Rabbit Year. Should try?
Ya.. Legendary ML suddenly come back of course must try lol..

Is her alright.. Damn sian dun have the slot I want tho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya.. Legendary ML suddenly come back of course must try lol..

Is her alright.. Damn sian dun have the slot I want tho..
welcome to the queue
Old 09-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
ventoux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLimlim0 View Post
Any review for Sarah?
looks like a landmine based off the reviews on SLG?
Old 09-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMRs View Post
Bro @Pinkjuice
Tried. Don’t look like picture at all. Sunken cheeks. Many restrictions. Will follow up with Honest MR. Took a bullet for the team. Save your $120. But if you like, you can try. See if my Honest MR is it really honest. 😅
Agreed. Was very average overall and at least her face, nothing like her pictures!
Old 09-02-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Devilz2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here try her alrd?
https://sglonelyguy19.com/bei-er-massage/
Old 09-02-2023, 08:02 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
we should know before today is over
Vardy bro, I’ll wait for reliable info from you.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1