The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: First time

she say she not doing anymore soon so good luck man , OT Ipanema. first 3 times found her there when i was in the smoking room, She dresses pretty conservatively high heels and shorts with a top that doesnt show her stomach probably cause she is a Milf. Pro tip if ur like me and dont have places to go , just tell them u dont like go peoples houses or hotels and then u ask them wheter they get ur meaning or not. If they do then u got urself a pretty daring girl.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
what if she does? then what?
then just continue get free service
until you bored of her then dump her
easy

just fuck must marry? like that you need marry how many people in your life???
Old 31-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 2
eyesofmedusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
then just continue get free service
until you bored of her then dump her
easy

just fuck must marry? like that you need marry how many people in your life???
hahahahaha like that muslim 4 wives also not enough ah
Old 01-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Not to play the devil's advocate just for the sake of doing so, but it seems important that you know if she truly cares for you.

You mentioned that you always only bring her on car dates because you don't want to pay for a hotel room. You didn't say what car you drive and what you both talk about, but keep in mind that FLs are women too. They do "fall in love" at first sight, though 99% of the time they do not. No FL wants to work in the line forever, and they do not and cannot "turn off" their emotions 100% during the deed. All ex-FLs, MLs and KTV girls that I know for several years years invariably will marry someone who used to be their customer.

An ML I used to be extremely close to admitted, that with some customers she will sometimes fantasize what it would be like making love to him as husband and wife and what their kids will look like. I asked her why, and she says, it's just a feeling. Sometimes it's really because she thinks he is handsome and looks are really important to her. Sometimes it's because she loves the way he moves in bed and feels great when she cums. Women are not immune to bed skills, it is an established fact that if you can successfully make a woman come consistently whenever she is with you, it is only a matter of time that she will fall for you.

To put it simply, sometimes you are simply someone's kryptonite.

I have been the beneficiary of a similar situation a number of times and I always take a personal stand that it is a crime to waste a woman's youth. If a lady somehow falls for me (doesn't matter if she's a WL or not) and I really have no feelings for her then I will tell her gently and be cordial with her but tell her that she is wasting her time and encourage her to leave.

Some ladies won't take the hint so easily and will patiently wait for their turn "to be with you". I have one such lady right who quite explicitly told me that she hopes to marry me (she's a former KTV lady, we've known each other for 5 years) but I keep telling her that I am committed to a relationship with my gf (also a former KTV girl). She would sometimes talk shit about my gf and I have to tell her firmly to just respect my choice. She keeps saying, that as a woman it is normal for her to choose between men who have fallen for her but it takes a lot for a woman to yearn for a man.

I can understand what she is saying - it is easier to be with the one who loves you, rather than yearn to be with the one you love.

So don't discount the fact that lightning can indeed strike, and you're facing that 1 in a thousand chance scenario that you are her kryptonite. By all means test her out if you want, tell her you're in trouble and see her reaction. If you happen to be down with the flu, let her know and see what she does. That woman I spoke about in a previous para will want to rush over and attempt to take care of me, because she believes she can stake a claim on a man by taking care of him. I always push her away gently, and I do feel sad that with her already on the wrong side of 30, her chances of getting another man gets slimmer by the day.

All the best.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not to play the devil's advocate just for the sake of doing so, but it seems important that you know if she truly cares for you.

You mentioned that you always only bring her on car dates because you don't want to pay for a hotel room. You didn't say what car you drive and what you both talk about, but keep in mind that FLs are women too. They do "fall in love" at first sight, though 99% of the time they do not. No FL wants to work in the line forever, and they do not and cannot "turn off" their emotions 100% during the deed. All ex-FLs, MLs and KTV girls that I know for several years years invariably will marry someone who used to be their customer.

An ML I used to be extremely close to admitted, that with some customers she will sometimes fantasize what it would be like making love to him as husband and wife and what their kids will look like. I asked her why, and she says, it's just a feeling. Sometimes it's really because she thinks he is handsome and looks are really important to her. Sometimes it's because she loves the way he moves in bed and feels great when she cums. Women are not immune to bed skills, it is an established fact that if you can successfully make a woman come consistently whenever she is with you, it is only a matter of time that she will fall for you.

To put it simply, sometimes you are simply someone's kryptonite.

I have been the beneficiary of a similar situation a number of times and I always take a personal stand that it is a crime to waste a woman's youth. If a lady somehow falls for me (doesn't matter if she's a WL or not) and I really have no feelings for her then I will tell her gently and be cordial with her but tell her that she is wasting her time and encourage her to leave.

Some ladies won't take the hint so easily and will patiently wait for their turn "to be with you". I have one such lady right who quite explicitly told me that she hopes to marry me (she's a former KTV lady, we've known each other for 5 years) but I keep telling her that I am committed to a relationship with my gf (also a former KTV girl). She would sometimes talk shit about my gf and I have to tell her firmly to just respect my choice. She keeps saying, that as a woman it is normal for her to choose between men who have fallen for her but it takes a lot for a woman to yearn for a man.

I can understand what she is saying - it is easier to be with the one who loves you, rather than yearn to be with the one you love.

So don't discount the fact that lightning can indeed strike, and you're facing that 1 in a thousand chance scenario that you are her kryptonite. By all means test her out if you want, tell her you're in trouble and see her reaction. If you happen to be down with the flu, let her know and see what she does. That woman I spoke about in a previous para will want to rush over and attempt to take care of me, because she believes she can stake a claim on a man by taking care of him. I always push her away gently, and I do feel sad that with her already on the wrong side of 30, her chances of getting another man gets slimmer by the day.

All the best.
she can be really in love, can be only acting, but i think ultimately its a gamble, a risk.

most bros would advice not to "fall into the trap", well statistically is to protect oneself. although true love may happen. the question for true love is what are the chances ?
Old 03-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

If u can handle, continue. If cannot, let it go. Find someone else better
Old 04-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

Thanks brothers for all the great advice , i really appreciate and understand what everyone is saying.

Ive decided that for lack of a better option ill continue to see her , every other FL is all business but she actually plays along with my suggestions and responds to my ideas ( basically she lets me do her in public places and seems to enjoy it ).

Ill do my best to keep my emotions separate but if she does truly end up falling for me and all that then ill just keep her as a mistress lor ( she did say she doesnt mind me having other women in my life )

For brothers who want to find her, she got herself a job in SG so she is not in the line anymore( according to her lah )
Old 04-02-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Bro, look at their actions not their words. This applies to both women & men.
当断则断
Old 04-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

i also aspire to be kryptonite for supergirls
Old 07-02-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
Thanks brothers for all the great advice , i really appreciate and understand what everyone is saying.

Ive decided that for lack of a better option ill continue to see her , every other FL is all business but she actually plays along with my suggestions and responds to my ideas ( basically she lets me do her in public places and seems to enjoy it ).

Ill do my best to keep my emotions separate but if she does truly end up falling for me and all that then ill just keep her as a mistress lor ( she did say she doesnt mind me having other women in my life )

For brothers who want to find her, she got herself a job in SG so she is not in the line anymore( according to her lah )
use the term mistress become alot of money involved. just keep it as it is when you pay for services.
Old 08-02-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Bro , $400 overnight how many shots ?

Old 08-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Bro , $400 overnight how many shots ?

unlimited basically , last time i met her i forgot to pay her and she said its fine lol
Old 08-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Which country is she from? Pinoy?
Old 09-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

when getting married???
Old 10-02-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
naughtyMickey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U have more to lose than her! Don't do it!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1