The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
You have to face this reality, you can't quit this addiction yet, if you have you won't be still roaming around this forum.
Replying to this thread has become somewhat of a daily ritual lol
Old 09-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Not to worry too much.

That person who mentioned he has HIV has been in the thread for over a decade.

Like I said, if you search hard enough you will find it.
Don't bother PMing me, I won't reveal it.
It is so obvious in the Great Bonks thread.
Don't make me laugh by saying you can't find it.
Know how to find Fucks, don't know how to find a single HIV person?
Old 09-02-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
My posting got removed last week as well when I mention about some brother should be able to score CIP with a certain angpai recently. The fruit just went back ytd I believe

The truth is, alot of FL fall to raw easily by few factors, some willing to do it for a tips, other fall for guys attractiveness or foreplay skill. While so many brother wear protection but they let the FL do bbbj on them and some of them in return paint for them, What's the difference in licking a public toilet bowl. Some bros might see a pretty looking pussy and dive into it but unknowingly licking off some previous brother's leftover cip cum
That’s why I don’t lick mango
Old 09-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
You have to face this reality, you can't quit this addiction yet, if you have you won't be still roaming around this forum.
Agreed. No one ever quits this forum. I have been trying to quit this forum ever since I stumbled onto it in 2006
Old 09-02-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Feilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFeilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Not to worry too much.

That person who mentioned he has HIV has been in the thread for over a decade.

Like I said, if you search hard enough you will find it.
Don't bother PMing me, I won't reveal it.
It is so obvious in the Great Bonks thread.
Don't make me laugh by saying you can't find it.
Know how to find Fucks, don't know how to find a single HIV person?
I found the person. Reading his post history really makes you think thrice about quitting cheonging. It's fking disturbing...
Old 09-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Yeah it's not very difficult to find a girl from Dome 1 that would so raw.

I would say sometimes it's the heat of the moment, then I would just lose it and insert it in without a thought. But once that sensation is hit, I would always reach out for that protection in order to enjoy the sex more.

Same to licking pussies. You know it's a public toilet but there are some girls who's pussy just look so irresistible haha. Especially those fair, slightly meaty inny ones. Nowadays I resort to bringing toys instead. But once a while I do get some girls who have such a pretty pussy that I can't resist!

So I feel that sometimes operator that offers raw publicly doesn't help the sex scene in the long run.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Agreed. No one ever quits this forum. I have been trying to quit this forum ever since I stumbled onto it in 2006
Its just a matter of incentives or intrinsic motivation.

If i offer you $10mil in return for you never returning to this forum, you would be gone forever lol.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong View Post
I found the person. Reading his post history really makes you think thrice about quitting cheonging. It's fking disturbing...
Expose him here please. How is he not banned?
Old 09-02-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Yeah it's not very difficult to find a girl from Dome 1 that would so raw.

I would say sometimes it's the heat of the moment, then I would just lose it and insert it in without a thought. But once that sensation is hit, I would always reach out for that protection in order to enjoy the sex more.

Same to licking pussies. You know it's a public toilet but there are some girls who's pussy just look so irresistible haha. Especially those fair, slightly meaty inny ones. Nowadays I resort to bringing toys instead. But once a while I do get some girls who have such a pretty pussy that I can't resist!

So I feel that sometimes operator that offers raw publicly doesn't help the sex scene in the long run.
The operators who offer raw publicly are fucked in the head. If im not wrong, they dont earn anything(the surcharge goes to the girls, or so they say). But they tarnish the reputation of their brand and lower the perception of their girls,i.e their girls are reckless cum dumpsters with no regard for safety.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
You won't be able to stop him.
It is so easy to change IP address and create new accts.

He might be lurking in the forum and reading at what you are writing now.
Don't force him to appear in your university class
He loves scaring ppl especially kids
Old 09-02-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Feilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFeilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
I forgot his exact username, just search 'HIV' in Dome 1 good bonk threads and you'll find it.

His Id begins with a letter P, think his user is called punt iirc

Tbh, expose him also no use. From what I gather, his case is well known by many ppl alr. The only way out is to avoid cheonging
Old 09-02-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Don't mention about raw in D1. It will get deleted instantly, because it will affect the okt business there. Imagine, u go around telling people u kenna STD or HIV from some FL in D1. It will scare the shit out of many cheongsters there! Then nobody book the girl how?

In fact, there are quite a number of HIV+ cheongsters in D1 and they love to raw. If u are there long enough, u will know. The FL in D1 also the same, they came with STD/HIV u know?

HIV is not a deadly disease as seen in the past, to some people there is no biggie contracting it since modern medicine is able to control it. Some cheongsters scared of HIV not becoz it is deadly but becoz it can destroy their family and livelihood due to social stigma.

Raw is very common in D1, HIV and STD transmission rate is high there. D1 is one of the dirtiest public toilet u can find, it is as good as u go bua ur kkj on the public toilet urinal.

I got a bisexual friend who got HIV from his encounter in a gay club, still cheonging raw his bf and gf. Last saw his FB, he is in vietnam cheonging some vietbus.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Can you imagine some girls like to do orgy in the Sugar Daddy thread.

HAHAHAHA, licking all the HIV/STDs. FHL

Usually someone who has nothing to lose will sign up.
Just spread the misery and finding comfort at having new buddies to share the same woes.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Don't mention about raw in D1. It will get deleted instantly, because it will affect the okt business there. Imagine, u go around telling people u kenna STD or HIV from some FL in D1. It will scare the shit out of many cheongsters there! Then nobody book the girl how?

In fact, there are quite a number of HIV+ cheongsters in D1 and they love to raw. If u are there long enough, u will know. The FL in D1 also the same, they came with STD/HIV u know?

HIV is not a deadly disease as seen in the past, to some people there is no biggie contracting it since modern medicine is able to control it. Some cheongsters scared of HIV not becoz it is deadly but becoz it can destroy their family and livelihood due to social stigma.

Raw is very common in D1, HIV and STD transmission rate is high there. D1 is one of the dirtiest public toilet u can find, it is as good as u go bua ur kkj on the public toilet urinal.

I got a bisexual friend who got HIV from his encounter in a gay club, still cheonging raw his bf and gf. Last saw his FB, he is in vietnam cheonging some vietbus.
Thanks for the wakeup call bro. I am done with Dome 1 for life. If the threat of stds/Hiv cant stop me then nothing in this world can.

Sometimes i like to think that HIV is god's punishment against mankind, thats why its incurable. If cant use carrot, must use stick lol.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong View Post
I forgot his exact username, just search 'HIV' in Dome 1 good bonk threads and you'll find it.

His Id begins with a letter P, think his user is called punt iirc

Tbh, expose him also no use. From what I gather, his case is well known by many ppl alr. The only way out is to avoid cheonging
This guy is truly a degenerate animal of the highest order. On the same level as pedophiles and murderers.

I would say I hope he dies, but then again death is a kindness for a man like him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1