The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaahs84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Find Busty PRC MILF with COB and CIM - BOOBS LOVERS!

First things first, this is my first post here so i hope bro's will forgive me if i do any mistake. Just trying to share my experience so other bros can take benefit from it. ;-)

Ok so here it goes. I got to know this PRC babe through a friend who just had a session with her last week. He was saying she this she that so i thought of trying it out myself. After taking the number from the friend i called this PRF Milf her name is 小华.

She said she will be available only after 8 as she have appointment with other bros in the afternoon. We agreed at $70/1hr/1shot/ Exclude Room and CD.

I booked the room and bought my own CD. Sharp at 8pm (the agreed time) knock! knock! she's at the door.

I quickly go open the door and see this pleasant looking milf with huge melons if i am not wrong it should be 38D.

She greeted me with a kiss on my cheek and come in asking me if i want shower. She did not shower me though which was kinda disappointing but what happened after was what i am here to share.

I laid down on the bed with her and start talking about where she from and what she is doing and bla bla bla. She then tell me that she is here to talk or have sex. haha

She took off her clothes while i was already in the towel we started the oral stuff. She licked my body top to bottom and then started sucking my didi like a lollipop. She suck real hard bro the feeling was like me at cloud 7. I afraid that will come in BJ so i said ok i had enough now lets get to the business. She ride me for 5 mins then later i turn her to doggy style and touch her huge boobs. After overall 15 mins hard fucking i tired and tought to finish the business. Got her in missionary position and pound her hard till she say she coming so dont stop. After she come and another 5 mins of pounding i took out the condom and shoot on her tits. She then licked my didi and tasted the remaining sperm. Feeling was so shiok.

The best fuck i ever had with a milf.

We dressed and time to go. Will definitely RTF before she goes back to China.

Ok now coming to the review:

Face : 6 (Nice Lips overall good looking)
Height : ard 160
Boobs : 38D (huge boobs, smooth skin, slight fats around tummy area)
COB : 10 (You can shoot your load on her huge natural tits)
BBBJ/BJ : 6 (Not so smooth but overall ok)
FJ : 9 (she is very accommodating. you can fuck in many positions and she will not mind. can also paint her a little.)
GFE : 9 (very friendly, always keep a smile on her face, willing to serve, no rush service!)
Painting : 10 she become very horny if u lick her CB

She only prefer Chinese bros but other bros who can communicate in Chinese can try calling her. The only minus point she has is that she cannot speak English.

Hope bros like my first FR as a Samster.

Thanks for reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1