The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
metryc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stewardess ,young and sweet (KL)

I was on the plane comign back from overseas , when I entered theplane at first i see this tall stewardess looking at me but I didn't quite notice her at first .

Mid flight she started serving me and I started noticing her big boobs , must have been at least 36C and lovely curves . MY mind already strating to take off alrdy . I strated small chats with her calling her by name and I think she likes it and being fellow malaysian we kinda of hit off speaking in our local dialacts.

Here comes the exciting part,I was in the aisle seat and she was serving the middle pax , although there were plenty of room for her to serve the pax but someone she lean towards my face ! Man what am I suppose to do ? She has her 36C almost like 2 mm from my face and her cruves body pinned down my right fingers whihc was resting nicely on the arm seat. It was a good 2-3 min like that I couldn't look at the TV screen coz all covered big her nice body . I felt like grabbign her boobs and lick it which was danggling down .
Old 07-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

Vincent.Hoo.Hoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stewardess ,young and sweet (KL)

SO!?
Old 07-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

haven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So u got her contact and had a fabulous time with her after the flight, while she was still in her uniform?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
s3xd3vi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her contact!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

oh perhaps... back to the YY imagination world....
Old 07-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metryc View Post
I was on the plane comign back from overseas , when I entered theplane at first i see this tall stewardess looking at me but I didn't quite notice her at first .

Mid flight she started serving me and I started noticing her big boobs , must have been at least 36C and lovely curves . MY mind already strating to take off alrdy . I strated small chats with her calling her by name and I think she likes it and being fellow malaysian we kinda of hit off speaking in our local dialacts.

Here comes the exciting part,I was in the aisle seat and she was serving the middle pax , although there were plenty of room for her to serve the pax but someone she lean towards my face ! Man what am I suppose to do ? She has her 36C almost like 2 mm from my face and her cruves body pinned down my right fingers whihc was resting nicely on the arm seat. It was a good 2-3 min like that I couldn't look at the TV screen coz all covered big her nice body . I felt like grabbign her boobs and lick it which was danggling down .
ya do that and spend some quality time in jail.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nice fantasy. so did u bonk her in the toilet with her screaming...harder! harder!?

wait... this is air asia, right?

*lol*
Old 10-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

What is the bloody point in posting this??

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
gooner8 gooner8

So what Airlines is she from?
Old 10-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner8 View Post
So what Airlines is she from?
Firefly.....
Old 10-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 16
hcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud of

catch no ball

Don't wait, join the queue. Confirm will return all upz in queue.

Please leave your nickname in the up message so that I can return your favour

Target: 1288 points
Old 10-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
What is the bloody point in posting this??
Ya, you just saw a pretty stewardess u have to let the whole world know.Unless there is a follow up please dun waste bandwidth.
Old 14-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

metryc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry folks i was away fopr a while so didn't elaborate much ..here is much awaited details.

There was a long que and some delay on custom clearnce so i was almost the last one to get to the baggage carasole . It was boring waiting alone that but things got bringthen up when the same stewardess came along to the same carasole. I started of chatting and she gotten very friendly la.
On and of I scan her long legs and the spitted kebaya in the middle sometime showing the tighs. OOO soomth and white as snow. After some time she notice where I was looking so she quickly closed it. Sigh...At that point , almost mid night and jsut 2 of us waiting for bags and I figure I got the opp for the life time to land a crew.

I gather all the courage and blurted out hey , "I am going to the town wondering if you like to share a cab" "anyway I can use some company" . Honestly I was waiting for a outright rejectiions becoz crew got their own transport mah..

She smiled back and said why not !! Hor say liao !!! tonight can bonk liao
When reach her apartment I figure its only gentlemen to wlak the lady down anyway i only got i small laguage. She invited me in for coffee and while waiting she turn on the TV for me. When she came back with coffee, she already turn into her lingerie !! my bro stood up !!!! in salutation !!

We chatted for a while and started kissing, I knew thiis is goign to be somethign special so took my sweet time and lick her every inch. Her white lingerie is satin smooth and her hair dropped to the waist line , I parted her tigh and kiss her inner tigh and she moans with anticipations. Finanly she push my head forcing it to lick her puss, she arch her beaver into my mouth . And I when fuhther to lick her hole , there she moans begging to be f%^&.

Turinign her around on the sofa , doggy style , I put my 8 inches , bulldose and parting the inner lips ..so warm and nice. Slowly as I would inching but she arch wanting more of it , so aiy ano choice la , want to to be gentlemen also cannot , so pump her like never tomoororw.
Old 14-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

klmlk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa... That must be your lucky day... Story continues?
Old 14-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Sorry folks i was away fopr a while so didn't elaborate much ..here is much awaited details.

There was a long que and some delay on custom clearnce so i was almost the last one to get to the baggage carasole . It was boring waiting alone that but things got bringthen up when the same stewardess came along to the same carasole. I started of chatting and she gotten very friendly la.
On and of I scan her long legs and the spitted kebaya in the middle sometime showing the tighs. OOO soomth and white as snow. After some time she notice where I was looking so she quickly closed it. Sigh...At that point , almost mid night and jsut 2 of us waiting for bags and I figure I got the opp for the life time to land a crew.

I gather all the courage and blurted out hey , "I am going to the town wondering if you like to share a cab" "anyway I can use some company" . Honestly I was waiting for a outright rejectiions becoz crew got their own transport mah..

She smiled back and said why not !! Hor say liao !!! tonight can bonk liao
When reach her apartment I figure its only gentlemen to wlak the lady down anyway i only got i small laguage. She invited me in for coffee and while waiting she turn on the TV for me. When she came back with coffee, she already turn into her lingerie !! my bro stood up !!!! in salutation !!

We chatted for a while and started kissing, I knew thiis is goign to be somethign special so took my sweet time and lick her every inch. Her white lingerie is satin smooth and her hair dropped to the waist line , I parted her tigh and kiss her inner tigh and she moans with anticipations. Finanly she push my head forcing it to lick her puss, she arch her beaver into my mouth . And I when fuhther to lick her hole , there she moans begging to be f%^&.

Turinign her around on the sofa , doggy style , I put my 8 inches , bulldose and parting the inner lips ..so warm and nice. Slowly as I would inching but she arch wanting more of it , so aiy ano choice la , want to to be gentlemen also cannot , so pump her like never tomoororw.
seriously, i dont think this is a real story, really like watching bro seng2 novell again...kekeke.
your story really give me no realistic feeling lah, unless you are able to post some photo or pm her ctc to us...
may be it will worth a trust. :-/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1