The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
metryc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stewardess ,young and sweet (KL)

I can't write much details but for those interested in my other encounters go to heppyheppy.blogspot.com..enjoy
Old 15-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cool33 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by metryc View Post
Sorry folks i was away fopr a while so didn't elaborate much ..here is much awaited details.

There was a long que and some delay on custom clearnce so i was almost the last one to get to the baggage carasole . It was boring waiting alone that but things got bringthen up when the same stewardess came along to the same carasole. I started of chatting and she gotten very friendly la.
On and of I scan her long legs and the spitted kebaya in the middle sometime showing the tighs. OOO soomth and white as snow. After some time she notice where I was looking so she quickly closed it. Sigh...At that point , almost mid night and jsut 2 of us waiting for bags and I figure I got the opp for the life time to land a crew.

I gather all the courage and blurted out hey , "I am going to the town wondering if you like to share a cab" "anyway I can use some company" . Honestly I was waiting for a outright rejectiions becoz crew got their own transport mah..

She smiled back and said why not !! Hor say liao !!! tonight can bonk liao
When reach her apartment I figure its only gentlemen to wlak the lady down anyway i only got i small laguage. She invited me in for coffee and while waiting she turn on the TV for me. When she came back with coffee, she already turn into her lingerie !! my bro stood up !!!! in salutation !!

We chatted for a while and started kissing, I knew thiis is goign to be somethign special so took my sweet time and lick her every inch. Her white lingerie is satin smooth and her hair dropped to the waist line , I parted her tigh and kiss her inner tigh and she moans with anticipations. Finanly she push my head forcing it to lick her puss, she arch her beaver into my mouth . And I when fuhther to lick her hole , there she moans begging to be f%^&.

Turinign her around on the sofa , doggy style , I put my 8 inches , bulldose and parting the inner lips ..so warm and nice. Slowly as I would inching but she arch wanting more of it , so aiy ano choice la , want to to be gentlemen also cannot , so pump her like never tomoororw.
good story...
Old 15-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't write much details but for those interested in my other encounters go to heppyheppy.blogspot.com..enjoy
Got somemore ?
Old 15-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siokan View Post
Ya, you just saw a pretty stewardess u have to let the whole world know.Unless there is a follow up please dun waste bandwidth.
I agree with bro siokan. Or unless she is doing part-time FL and you're willing to share out the number. If not, please move this thread to another domain.

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 15-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hornyfly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I agreed with Bro siokan & bro ken8864, the story sounds SOP type, too good to be true, unless she is FL dress in stewardess attire that nite to catch customer at the airport. sounds air india.....
Old 15-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haven View Post
So u got her contact and had a fabulous time with her after the flight, while she was still in her uniform?

No not the first time. FSS are shy to use their uniform. But on our second time, while we meet again in LAX , i manage to pursaude her. To cut long story short , while mid flight as all are alseep I went back to the galallery and had a chat with 2 other FSS. Her fellow fss called Gigi , was a junior Fss , also first time travelling long haul. Gigi is shy little gal and not too comfortable talking to pax, so she moved away and I pretended having a cup of tea, Celine as adorable as always asked me if I will be long in LA. I said will depends whats the attraction and smiled ., we touched down and gotten her number this time and ask if I could call her for dinner and abit of sight seeing. (to be continued)
Old 15-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
myunclescrooge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On and of I scan her long legs and the spitted kebaya in the middle sometime showing the tighs. OOO soomth and white as snow. After some time she notice where I was looking so she quickly closed it.
That's MAS
Old 15-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
after watching the photo... kakaka, please lah, this one is hotel room, not her home...
really is FL / ML....
Old 15-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well done, bro!
Old 16-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
after watching the photo... kakaka, please lah, this one is hotel room, not her home...
really is FL / ML....
To not so inteligent readers who can't read properly I have to tell you that the blog site is another story -" room service ".

The rest I think we are in synch
Old 19-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marvellous99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,can you give me her contact No.
She is what races?

Thanks.
Old 19-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

sherwinp57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro maybe u can work at any of the paper show like sin chew of maybe today wat a good story man u r watching too much of av ok
Old 20-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

axn08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No not the first time. FSS are shy to use their uniform. But on our second time, while we meet again in LAX , i manage to pursaude her. To cut long story short , while mid flight as all are alseep I went back to the galallery and had a chat with 2 other FSS. Her fellow fss called Gigi , was a junior Fss , also first time travelling long haul. Gigi is shy little gal and not too comfortable talking to pax, so she moved away and I pretended having a cup of tea, Celine as adorable as always asked me if I will be long in LA. I said will depends whats the attraction and smiled ., we touched down and gotten her number this time and ask if I could call her for dinner and abit of sight seeing. (to be continued)
guys.... dont just call this guy this and that... if u guys dont travel a alot, u guys dont have the lobang to try... if u guys so envy to him for having a wonderful nite with ccrew, just say so la... i got my own xperience... posted somewhere else with ccrew... so its just ur lucky days.... n for those who didnt get it...its not ur luckyday lor......ok?
Old 21-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axn08 View Post
guys.... dont just call this guy this and that... if u guys dont travel a alot, u guys dont have the lobang to try... if u guys so envy to him for having a wonderful nite with ccrew, just say so la... i got my own xperience... posted somewhere else with ccrew... so its just ur lucky days.... n for those who didnt get it...its not ur luckyday lor......ok?
Thks bro , I am not bothered by these jeoulous guys , I am doing a favour just to share the feelings which both ou and I are familiar with .
Old 22-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

axn08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thks bro , I am not bothered by these jeoulous guys , I am doing a favour just to share the feelings which both ou and I are familiar with .
no worries... i think i wanna try the high flyers club....if i'm lucky to get one.... i dont think that air asia's toilet can... too small... maybe MAS's first class toilet can...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1