The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Bros, sorry for asking, but it seems that the best in GL are only the likes of Qiqi (1654a), Moon, christine, Dada (1612) and thats it.

anymore decent girls in GL? Geylang is such a big place, and I can't believe there are only 4 good girls there...
Old 26-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Question on China...

Bro, I was thinking of going to China as Gaylang is a bit dry now...

Just wondering if I have to pick one place where in china should I go... clean & nice...

Can senior bro, like Bro Max or someone pls recommend one place... I can then do reseach..

THanks bro
Maybe you may wanna try ChongQin, Chengdu, Kumming & Shenzhen for a start. The latter is quite commercialized.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Question on China...

Bro, I was thinking of going to China as Gaylang is a bit dry now... heard it will take 2 mths for new license..

Just wondering if I have to pick one place where in china should I go... clean & nice...

Tried reading on internet and international forum, but since I have never been there I don't know...

Can senior bro, like Bro Max or someone pls recommend one place... I can then do reseach..

THanks bro
Not recommended to go China now as they are now doing clean sweep of sex vices to show to the higher authority that the local police there are not "corrupted". Below is a picture to show how badly they treated the customers and the prostitutes, this is not to scarce you, unless you have friends with connection that can shield you from trouble, please wait until the current wave settled down before you make your move.

Just to let you know, I knew one of the china whores that worked here and went back to Shenzhen to work and was caught by the police recently.

公安部部署全国治安系统“严打”行动 严查黄赌毒
Old 26-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Chu Ba actually has sharp nose and medium size double eyelid eyes. I guess without the solid makeup, she would look plain ... Er, don't most gals look plain without makeup?
I beg to differ, she does not look like constance (she is just simply ugly). She is not that great looking but ok to me. At least she is better than those "ang pai" in terms of look, just ask the "ang pai" to take off their make-up and I bet you guys will not call them anymore. I am not being critical but these are facts.
Old 26-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
I beg to differ, she does not look like constance (she is just simply ugly). She is not that great looking but ok to me. At least she is better than those "ang pai" in terms of look, just ask the "ang pai" to take off their make-up and I bet you guys will not call them anymore. I am not being critical but these are facts.
Well, I would urge u to look at yourself in the mirror before u made such comment in the future. Am not trying to put up an argument with u, it's a fact that I sincerely think u should unless u look like Brad Pitt.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I would urge u to look at yourself in the mirror before u made such comment in the future. Am not trying to put up an argument with u, it's a fact that I sincerely think u should unless u look like Brad Pitt.
U should look at yourself 1st not me. Why should I bother to argue with u, each of us has our own set of beauty criteria, Constance simply is not pretty to me. And mind u, the standard of gals in gl for the past 20 years compared to now had dropped a lot, indeed.
Old 26-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
U should look at yourself 1st not me. Why should I bother to argue with u, each of us has our own set of beauty criteria, Constance simply is not pretty to me. And mind u, the standard of gals in gl for the past 20 years compared to now had dropped a lot, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16
I beg to differ, she does not look like constance (she is just simply ugly). She is not that great looking but ok to me........

To set the record straight, at least I don't criticize a gal to the extend of UGLY like YOU!! I believe no gal in this world is ugly unless one is disfigured or she looks like an alien/witch. I have to bombard you when you use the word, UGLY on a gal. I can still accept your statement if you said the gal is not pretty or just average looking.

I therefore would still suggest that you look yourself in the mirror thoroughly first to make sure you are NOT UGLY before criticizing others as being ugly.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
Bro man city, Amy is very pretty n sweet looking. She is into uniform lately too! Juz got her in air stewardess suit last Saturday! She also told me she got a new student uniform...can't wait till she's back from code RED!

Qiqi is cute looking with at least 36DD! I also heard from qiqi that she has a friend coming to 1654A.
hope to try Qiqi soon

the last time i was in this house, i had moon and i was really sextified.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
To set the record straight, at least I don't criticize a gal to the extend of UGLY like YOU!! I believe no gal in this world is ugly unless one is disfigured or she looks like an alien/witch. I have to bombard you when you use the word, UGLY on a gal. I can still accept your statement if you said the gal is not pretty or just average looking.

I therefore would still suggest that you look yourself in the mirror thoroughly first to make sure you are NOT UGLY before criticizing others as being ugly.
Why should I bother about your bombardment? this is cyberworld, u have your own definition of ugly I have mine own.
Get a life dude, u have wasted too much time in this forum!
Old 26-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why should I bother about your bombardment? this is cyberworld, u have your own definition of ugly I have mine own.
Get a life dude, u have wasted too much time in this forum!
I have been noticing your sarcasm since the first time you started posting in this forum. I believe the one who wasted everyone time in this forum is YOU! We don't need non-substantiated, absurd, sheer arrogance and harsh criticism on WL from you, so to speak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16
..........Please treat all these prostitutes as PUBLIC TOILETS. U pay, fuck and fuck-off like taking a CAB.
Just look at your comment above, it speaks volume of what kind of person you are, Ah Seng. OMG! I urge you to show some humanity and respect to your dear mankind regardless of their profession.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Wahhhh! Cosplay ah! I like wor. Mai tu liao lah.

Bro, she got sailor and French maid uniform boh?
Don't think so BUT u can get those for her to wear!!
Old 27-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
Don't think so BUT u can get those for her to wear!!
but is amy big boobed like Qiqi?

Or at least, same boobs size as Moon?
Old 27-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester-City View Post
but is amy big boobed like Qiqi?

Or at least, same boobs size as Moon?
Should be A+ to B...

Last edited by avgalslover; 27-07-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 27-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have been noticing your sarcasm since the first time you started posting in this forum. I believe the one who wasted everyone time in this forum is YOU! We don't need non-substantiated, absurd, sheer arrogance and harsh criticism on WL from you, so to speak!

Just look at your comment above, it speaks volume of what kind of person you are, Ah Seng. OMG! I urge you to show some humanity and respect to your dear mankind regardless of their profession.
You are the greatest hypocrite, if u have such great humanity, u should spend more time caring about those needy people and spend less time in prostitution!! By the way, this forum does not belong to you only!! I am wasting time replying you. I know who you are by the way. Good luck and Good health to you. Cheers!!
Old 27-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are the greatest hypocrite, if u have such great humanity, u should spend more time caring about those needy people and spend less time in prostitution!! By the way, this forum does not belong to you only!! I am wasting time replying you. I know who you are by the way. Good luck and Good health to you. Cheers!!
Did I proclaim myself as an angel in the first place?

Prostitution is the oldest profession one can recall and be mindful that Prostitutes are human being afterall! At least they don't kill or rob to make a living. As such, why should we despise them? Only uncivilized people and people who are deprived materially will look down on them, degrade them and blow their trumpet loudly as if they're high roller. Considering what you've written to date, I seriously wonder if you're this kinda people.

I suggest you do some soul searching instead and knock some senses into your head ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1