The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BradleyYow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Perturbed

Hi fellow brudders, I am a newbie to the GL scene and SBF forum as well. Been perturbed by what a certain wl cindy from 2837 has told me over this couple of months. Wondering if anyone can advise me? Please feel free to reply to my post or PM me privately. Thanks.

1) I am the only person whom she is going out with outside of her work. I do not believe this is the case. Any brudders going out with her as well in the last couple of months? Saw in previous posts that she has also said this to other brudders before.

2) Told me she doesn't do raw but saw in another thread that her name was mentioned. Any brudders has done raw with her before?

3) Met a certain brudder in a farkshop who mentioned to me that he had bonked her outside of her work for free. Any brudder has had a similar experience?

Thanks.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyYow View Post

1) I am the only person whom she is going out with outside of her work. I do not believe this is the case. Any brudders going out with her as well in the last couple of months? Saw in previous posts that she has also said this to other brudders before.

2) Told me she doesn't do raw but saw in another thread that her name was mentioned. Any brudders has done raw with her before?

3) Met a certain brudder in a farkshop who mentioned to me that he had bonked her outside of her work for free. Any brudder has had a similar experience?

Thanks.
Brudder! Are you damn fucking free? Dun ask this kinda boh liao stuff here lah!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dylan Prince is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder! Are you damn fucking free? Dun ask this kinda boh liao stuff here lah!
Yup agree with bro Alejandro88. Anyway bro newbie just be aware and don't take everything you read here at face value. Most things written here or casually mentioned in a conversation are sometimes just lies perpetuated to harm the livelihood of these girls by egomaniac braggards or those who were spurned by these girls. Should always verify the source of these info. Anyway just my two cents' worth.
Old 14-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FredTeo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Apple

Cute and pretty Apple from L18H09 is my fantasy gal, the subject of my obsession..
Old 16-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
victorwong66 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pretty Japanese WL

Pretty Japanese WL below

http://miyumi8.weebly.com/
Old 17-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorwong66 View Post
Pretty Japanese WL below

http://miyumi8.weebly.com/
really? true a not ?
Old 26-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

missing from bro HBK,this thread oso MIA!

those 1 2 tok cock abt PRC WLs...wat buy this buy that,pls continue fr here.
stop posting tt GL 150cats FRs list, TQ!!!
Old 26-04-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyYow View Post
Hi fellow brudders, I am a newbie to the GL scene and SBF forum as well. Been perturbed by what a certain wl cindy from 2837 has told me over this couple of months. Wondering if anyone can advise me? Please feel free to reply to my post or PM me privately. Thanks.

Thanks.
Fren, if u believe everything posted in this forum, or everything ppl tell u, then u must be very trusting.

like bros here commented, take things here wif a pinch of salt.

do ur own searches, but also search the posts made by the poster to see what other posts they made.

dun make de same mistake I did by adding on to nonsense posts that might help in sending negative msgs to ppl who read the posts here.

u want to verify info, I gif u dis suggestion.. if u got the money.. hire a private investigator to follow the movements of the gal.

Take pics or vids, if u can trust someone, u shud trust the private investigator cos u pay for their svcs, and got proof.. correct?

paiseh bro, if i offend u, but as a newbie u shud do more readups on posts and find out about ppl who post here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 26-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro issit the Bentley with Car Plate no 8 huh...

I tot is your car huh...hee hee
Wahhh, wakakaka!! U so beri zhun ah brudder!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

All little brudders better TCSS in this thread as big and snr brudders not happy leh.

Old 14-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chempearl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

84278865 a super busty lady with a huge ‘E’ cup asset. She was a very friendly lady with the attitude to serve and please. After a long day at work, you would want to have a good massage and a good happy ending. She was the one to look for, cheong LAH!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1