The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Passion8Desire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How one became a slave (to a WL) at his own will

I'm going to relate a story involving a friend of mine and his involvement with a FL WL and I hope that all the bros here will not fall into the same situation as him after reading this. This friend of mine is quite fat and not exactly a looker so he ended up having a low self-esteem of himself after having met with numerous failures from his pursuit of local girls. He's in his 30s now and his only source of release is to patronize KTVs or FL. As he has a thing for the WL from PRC, he will not go for any other nationalities of WL. He used to go to the higher end KTVs once or twice weekly but soon he realized that he is getting very little returns (in turns of emotional and sexual satisfaction) from the amount of money that he is spending so eventually, he only patronizes the FL (usually the ones standing around L6 and L8).

He started telling me that he always try to keep in touch with the FL WL after he has bonked them with the hope that a friendship will develop and eventually progressed to a relationship. As much as I tried to explain the reality of things to him and discouraged him from getting involved with these WL, he does not heed my advice.

One day, he called me to tell me about his affair/scandal with a FL WL. He told me that he has been keeping in touch with a particular WL after bonking her. He said that every day, he will send sweet sms to her and she will always reply with even sweeter sms. He brought her out to dinners at nice restaurants every week. Every time that she tells him that she is going to run some errands (such as going to remit money in Chinatown, seeing a doctor, shopping, etc.), he will drive down from the west (where he stays at) to her place in Geylang and drive her around for her errands. He feels that she has developed a liking for him after he has bonked her a few times (every time was a paid transaction at the normal price, btw). He claimed that she came every time they had sex and she really enjoyed being with him.

He told me that there were a few nights (at 2am or later) that she will call him and tells him that she misses him and really feels like having sex with him. On a few instances, he will go to her place where they will bonk. Once again, every time will be a paid transaction at the normal price. At other times when he is too tired to drive all the way to her place, she will sms him the next day and tell him that she can only masturbate because she really misses him. He was very impressed with her on a few occasions where they went shopping together and she paid for all the things she bought without asking him to pay for her. He developed feelings for her and started referring her as his "girlfriend" or "scandal" when he is talking about her to me.

One day, he told me that she wanted to borrow $2,000 from him and she will repay him in 1 month's time. He was reluctant at first but eventually gave in after many pleadings and sympathizing with her sob story. After he loaned the money to her, the frequencies where she will call/sms him reduced greatly. However, she will still pick up or return his calls but always telling him that she is too busy to meet because she has to work harder to repay him. My friend is still happy with how the situation progresses because she did not avoid him completely. 1 month later, she called him and offered to return $500 first and asked him to grant her another 1 month to repay the rest of the money. He agreed. Another 1 month passed and she called him again to ask for yet another month's grace period. In these 2 months, she will turn him down when he wants meet even when he is willing to pay her for the bonk. Her excuse is that she feels bad that he is helping her so she must work harder to repay him.

Yet another month passed and she called him to tell him that she wants to return another $500 to him. After returning the $500, she came up with another sob story and told him that she wanted to borrow another $2,000. My friend turned her down because he was quite tight himself and she still owed him $1,000. At this point in time, she started yelling at my friend and accusing him of not being sympathetic and stingy. She told him that any other guy going after her will willingly lend her the money and that he is not worthy to be be her "boyfriend". After this incident, she stopped answering my friend's calls/sms and he gave up trying to contact her. Needless to say, he was heartbroken.

Morale of the story?
Old 27-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
hardric1974 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardric1974 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardric1974 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How one became a slave (to a WL) at his own will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion8Desire View Post

Morale of the story?
Your friend very low morale? Lost of confidence and generally depressed?

Or do you mean the "Moral" of the story?

American, Australian, British, Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Pakistani, Singaporean, Taiwanese and Thai
Old 27-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Moral of the story?
ur fren fail his maths
HE should have bonk her for $2000 worth ma....
Old 27-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Your friend shd minus out the balance $1k from bonks and stalk her at her working place .

At least got $1k credit of bonks .
Old 27-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Moral of the story is that, generally, men with low self-esteem (unfortunately usually those fat, ugly and/or lonely chappy) will get into this shit of being tricked by WL. ,The fact of life is that since they can't get real gfe with normal girls, the only way out is to buy them AND hey, if u think about it, why not? What other option do they have after failed trying for the real thing and age is chatching up with some money to waste?

I say, let them be, let them go for it and who knows they may get lucky. To them, it's at least something to look forward to in their miserable life without love.

We're not in their shoes, so we won't know what desperation in that aspect really feels like.
Old 27-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ascend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

moral of the story: don't get cheated by wls and (even more important) yourself.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your friend is not a finance guy. That money would have been better spent on gym equipment, a gym, and/or personal trainer lessons so he could lose weight and improve his ability to draw women. SG society seems to be on edge, falling by the wayside to due to weaknesses as displayed by your friend. Please encourage him to rise from this situation.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardric1974 View Post
Your friend very low morale? Lost of confidence and generally depressed?

Or do you mean the "Moral" of the story?
Hi Bro hardric1974, thanks for spotting my typo error. I mean "moral" and not "morale". I chuckled at your tongue-in-cheek reply though.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Your friend shd minus out the balance $1k from bonks and stalk her at her working place .

At least got $1k credit of bonks .
Hi Bro nokia88, your method is the same one that I suggested to him but these WL are usually looked after by the 马夫 or OKT. My friend is the type who is not comfortable with a confrontation or kicking up a racket in public. Your answer to this will probably be "then he can only suck thumb". Sigh...even I will say that to him myself.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Moral of the story is that, generally, men with low self-esteem (unfortunately usually those fat, ugly and/or lonely chappy) will get into this shit of being tricked by WL. ,The fact of life is that since they can't get real gfe with normal girls, the only way out is to buy them AND hey, if u think about it, why not? What other option do they have after failed trying for the real thing and age is chatching up with some money to waste?

I say, let them be, let them go for it and who knows they may get lucky. To them, it's at least something to look forward to in their miserable life without love.

We're not in their shoes, so we won't know what desperation in that aspect really feels like.
Hi Bro goodpartner, what you have said is really true. I'm not in his position so I will not feel his desperation and misery. As a friend, I can only hope that he will eventually be able to find a normal girl who is worthy of his character. He's a really nice person, btw. Meanwhile, I do hope that he is able to find some temporary relief from these WL and learn to be able to differentiate between sexual gratification and emotional attachment.
Old 28-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
God OfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post

Agree. So long as it does not bankrupt him and he is able to stand up again. Life with love is certainly more exciting and with that, it gives us motivation!
Old 29-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

He brought her out to dinners at nice restaurants every week. Every time that she tells him that she is going to run some errands (such as going to remit money in Chinatown, seeing a doctor, shopping, etc.), he will drive down from the west (where he stays at) to her place in Geylang and drive her around for her errands.

On a few instances, he will go to her place where they will bonk. Once again, every time will be a paid transaction at the normal price.

He was very impressed with her on a few occasions where they went shopping together and she paid for all the things she bought without asking him to pay for her.

Quote:
Hi Bro nokia88, your method is the same one that I suggested to him but these WL are usually looked after by the 马夫 or OKT. My friend is the type who is not comfortable with a confrontation or kicking up a racket in public. Your answer to this will probably be "then he can only suck thumb". Sigh...even I will say that to him myself.

He can go shopping but he cannot bonk her for the $1k credit ??
Old 29-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
====
but the chicken will bankrupt him soon at the way things are going.
In fact many men go bankrupt, even self declare bankrupt due to china prostitutes!
This is a very true statement, but many men are still falling into the wide-open-clear-trap. Sigh.....

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 29-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Thanks TS for bringing up this story. Every now and then, i think we men need to be reminded to stay away from PRC WL, even though we have heard many of such stories.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One day, he told me that she wanted to borrow $2,000 from him and she will repay him in 1 month's time. He was reluctant at first but eventually gave in after many pleadings and sympathizing with her sob story. After he loaned the money to her, the frequencies where she will call/sms him reduced greatly. However, she will still pick up or return his calls but always telling him that she is too busy to meet because she has to work harder to repay him.
too busy to meet because she has to work harder on other cai tao for more $2k loan.

1 cai tao = free $2k

10 cai tao = free $20k

of cos must work harder la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1