The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

nice story bro. support and pitch tent here.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Just back from a country pub with my business associates in Iowa, their hamburger is really huge! it is almost 3 x the size of our regular burger. and it tast damn nice. anyone try hamburger with fish, beef, pork, chicken rojak together? The beer here is damn cheap, for the price of 2 dollarm you get a 1 litre mug.

now, back to the story:

took us 20 mintues or so to get to 2Js place. Once the lift open, we can already hear majong tile sound. There are already 2 MJ table set up in their hall and occupied. (2Js in-law and neighbor, whom is of no importance to this story)
I say hi all-around, already aqquainted with them over the last few years of "stacking brick" in 2Js place, and introduce May to them.
I think it was Jasmine's mother that burb out "Aiyoh, finally willing to bring your girl firend to meet aunty liao har, when u invite me to your wedding?"
Both Jason and Jasmine crack up laughing, but not willing to correct the mistake.

Me: No Lar, May is your daughter's friend lah, we bump into each other accidentaly, so we come together lor
Aunty: no need paiseh lar, is that tru Jasmine?
Jasmine: we are all friends lar! no different who is whose friend.
Me: Oiee Jasmine, u want your lunch or not?
Aunty: May not "Gan-Cheong" to explain, y u so paiseh. the more u talk, the more guilty u becomes.. hahahah .. ok lah, dun make fun of you, aunty play MJ first than "talk" to you later.

I surrender the food to Jason, whom is laughing. I gave him a "you win liao" lor look. Geing a gentleman, I aplogogize to May for the mistake, Jasmine should be the one introducing her to the group, dunno why I ask Kay-po.
She was like no problem and join Jasmine on the chair.

I follow Jason to the kitchen and asked him: where got "3 lack 1"?
Jason: it was Jasmine idea lar
Me: What for?
Jason: Jasmine is thinking of match making you and May mah
Me: Siao Argh!!
Jason: if I dun do as she ask, later I very "painful" {pulling ear action}
Me: Wah u also scare of wife type argh?
Jason: We saw you guys talk so well last night. Jasmine says she never see May so talkative with a new friend. so the first thing she wakes up, she cooked up this idea. You see! fate brought you guys together, of all people you guys meet and come together instead of seprately.
Me: Still, u should have given me a heads up.

Jason empty the 2 take away into their bowl and we walk out to the dining table outside the hall and call out to Jasmine "Darling, FREE lunch is served, come eat first"
Jasmine "handed over" the seat to May and proceed to the dinning table, happily tugging into the "free" lunch.
As both MJ table is fully occupied, I sat with the 2Js on the dining table.

Jasmine: May, what you want to drink? Coke? Coffee? Tea?
May: some Water will be fine, thanks, I will help myself later.
Jasmine look at me and asked: What r u waiting for, go serve May lah
Me: Wah! Free food not enough stil lasking free labor .... what I do to deserve this?
Jason: wah! we give you chance to "表现表现“. let you score point. We dun make you treat us lunch for nothing mah!!
Me: You guys win liao lor!!!

Deceide that I had enough of 2Js, I headed for the kitchen and pour a glass of warm water for May and grab myself a Cold Beer from the fridge.

I pass the warm water to May and stood behind her to watch the game. at some point, I semi bend down to look at the tile. She is trying to collect "matching pair", still short of another 2 set and she will be game

Aunty surprised us again, take a look at us: Waht a lovely couple!!! Married remember to invite us hor, I give you one big angpow.

I gave up and replied: make sure it is a very big one, otherwise no incentive and maybe sponsor on Honey moon.
I got a slap on my arm from May: Aunty, he is joking only. We are not together.
and the next moment, May yelled "Hu Pai", she has taken the game.
Aunty: Wah! so lucky argh, you first game already win liao, you must be very good at MJ

Jasmine from the dining table: Aiyah, people got BF support mah
May shot back at Jasmine: Eat your lunch, talk so much, later you choke!

At a point, me and May gave up on explanation on our relationship and just laugh and brush off at all their further comment

Its turns out that May is really a good MJ player, she manage to win about 150 dollars on the table. (we play vey small, 1-2 dollar per game)

Soon it was 7, and time for dinner. We decided to Tat Pow from the nearby food court. May volunteer to buy dinner. I was "Instructed" to help with the food. Dunno very Heng otr Very Suay, free labor the whole day.

We walked over to a nearby FC and requested for a big order of Chicken Rice with a few side dishes. May nearly spend all her MJ wining on dinner. On the way back, with her infront of me on a narrow walk way, I had a good look on her attire today, she was casual, Jeans with T-shirt. The jeans somehow outline her nice buttock, they look quite cute. I maange to caught a glimse of her panties top while she walks, it is pink. [Man will be man, hehehehh]

We were sweating by the time we reach the 2Js apartment, it was quite a warm day. The sweat some how make her t-shirt a little transparent, the bra is pink too. Ooojhhh maatching underwears.

Nothing eventful happens on that day, soon it is quite late and we are deceided to leave as tomorrow is a work day.

I drove May home and went home to my parents place.
I unloaded my dirty laundry into the washing machine and sent for a hot shower. I onzz my laptop and laid on my bed, trying to catch up on the company mail, maybe it was last night activities, I fell asleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The next morning, I receive a wake up and morning greeting from May at 0700. [we continue ths ritual from that day till we began drifting apart]
Old 11-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Nice story si far....
but S$150 spent @ FC for dinner, dun make sense
Old 11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

@ bro autoroam: it came up to be about $120, if memory served. Food not cheap in FC anymore.

Will continue after breakfast.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

The next morning, I receive a wake up and morning greeting from May at 0700. [we continue ths ritual from that day till we began drifting apart]

I was woke up by an incoming sms. I checked the time on my watch, it is nearly 0630. The sky is not too bright yet. I fell asleep while checking company email, this show how boring this stuff is. LOL.

The message was from May, the message read "time to wake up lazy pig". (The morning sms ritual became a daily routine till we started to drift apart) 

I return her message while doing my morning "squat" 
Me(sms): "Morning! Aiyah u woke me up in the middle of a fantastic dream"
May (sms): "Oh my gosh, I hope it does not involve me"
Me (sms): "yes, as the matter of fact, you are kissing me"
May (sms): "I dun believe you! I m on the bus to school, wish u a good day"
Me (sms): " u too"

My body aches all over due to 16 days of really high key ICT. Make a mental note to go for a good massage later.
Getting back to work after an absence of 2 over weeks is madness. Have to meet with the Boss, the Project Manager, the Project Supervisor .... to bring me up to speed of things on hand. I work tru lunch time and soon it was time to knock off. Yet I still have 1001 unfinished things to do. But I decide that this is enough for a day, will work from home tonight. I make myself to The nearest "Wang Yang" TMC and request for a course of reflexology and back rub. 

While having my leg "torture" I texted May: "hey beautiful, hows school?"
waited like 30 minutes no reply from her.

After my course of torture, 1.5 hrs later, still no reply. I began to wonder what's wrong. Is she mad at my morning comment of dreaming her kissing  me.
Went home, showered, dinner, spend some time with parents, than proceed to work again. I left the phone in my laptop bag after the massage and did not check for incoming traffic, till I unpack the laptop.

I realize that May has already replied my sms at about 1930. She texth that she was not able to reply earlier as she was given a last minute notice, her second chance to audition for the SSO. I texth back immediately, asking how the audition went.

In less than a heart beat, my phone rang. It was May.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Upzz!!!
Old 13-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paiseh ar... But what is SSO??
Old 13-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moseshoo View Post
Paiseh ar... But what is SSO??
Singapore Symphonic Orchestra
Old 13-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sp150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good writing bro...show my support here...do come back for more.
Old 15-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

i am stuck in the states for another few more days and work has been tough and tireding, a little lazy too to continue writing my past experience this few days. i will try to update a little.
-----------------------------------------------

it was May calling.
i quickly answer the call

me: hello, May, sorry did not c ur message earlier
May: ..........
me: hello, Hello
May: .............
me: Hello, HELLO can you hear me?
May: ............... can you come out?
(her voice cracks, sounds that she hadd been crying)
me: are you all right, where are you?

I was like grabbing my car keys and wallet, while continue to chat with her and try to find out more whats going on.

me: I am coming to meet you, where are you now? are u all right?
May: Clark Quay, how soon ......... can u come?

In my mind, i was like What the fuck. she sounds trouble.

me: about 20 to 25 minutes. which part of Clar Quay?
May: i dun know, some pub, i dunknow the name

I already hop on to my car, and speed down thomson road.
me: Sweety, can you check which pub are you in? (dun know why i call her sweetie, may be trying to cheer her up) are u ok? are u with any friend?

May: call me when u get here, i will tell you.
[With that hung up the line]

I quickly call Jason and inform him whats going on and I asked for Jasmine, his wife and good friend of May.

Jason: Jasmine is not back yet. I will calll her. What the fuck you did yo her? What the fuck is she doing in Clark Quay?

Me: CB la, i am clean with her la. I also WTF do idea whats going on?
Jason: ok ok, I call u back when I reach Jasmine, think will be angry with you.
Me: CB la, i telling u nothing happen betweeen us, quick la call me back
[we hang up, while I ran a few red light to get there faster, just before turning into Bishan, my phone rang, it was Jasmine calling]

Jasmine: hey, whats going on? how come May don't answer my call.
me: I am as lost as you guys. May is in clark quay, think she is drunk, she has no idea where is she now. where are u now?
Jasmine: I am on a taxxi now. how soon can you get here?
me: about 15 mins, in Bishan now
Jasmine: willl get there b4 you, call me wheen ubb reach.
me: ok
[hang up the phone]

one thousand and one thingsd were going tru my head, trying to make heads and tails from the past 10 mintues.

finally after like an eternity, i parked my car aand rang Jasmine. No asnwer.
I rang May next. Guess who picked up.
Old 15-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jasmine pick up.. and its a test which you passed with flying colours!! They want to test if you are playing with her or not
Old 16-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

Bro, u sibeh good. Make the right guess. But this is no test.
Will continue after Breakfast.
Country Best Western Inn's hotel is not great, I make mistake in getting the options.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

ok, now back to the story.

jasmine answered May's mobile.

Jasmmine: where r u?
Me: just parked, where are u guys?
Jas: we are at the XXX pub. [i have forgotten the name of the pub] May is quite intoxicated, dun think she can go home by herself. Quick come over and help me with her.
Me: okie, be there is a jiffy.

took me about 10 mins to located that pub as i am not a regular at CQ
when i found them, May's head is resting on Jasmine lap. think that she is quite wasted.

Jasmine: can u get the tab so we can get out of here.
Me: sure

I waved at the waitress and asked for the tab. Man! she had like 4 or 5 neat Brandy follow by 2 beer. don't she knows better to mix alcohol, no wonder she is out cold.

Jasmine: Err..... can u carry her? dun think I can lift her.
Me: okie, dun forgret her belongings.
Jasmine: okie. where u park? far from here?
Me: not so far. I think.
In a hurry to get here, i somehow did not pay too much attention where i park by the road side. so i have to retract my footsteps in getting here. Bloody idiot, i was parked like 2 minutes from the pub, but took me 10 mins to find my car.

Jasmine: wah you, like to carry a girl in public and go around showing your muscles isit? Lots of ppl staring at us.
Me: sorry lah, too "gan-cheong" in getting to your guys, did not notice where i left the car. and i did notenjoy carrying you friend hor, she smell like a barrel of liquor. my hands aches man!
Jasmine: u "gan-cheong" her so much ah!
Me: oieeeeee, dun think too much hor.

Finally reach the car.

Me: Err can you help me carry her while I get my keys?
Jasmine: OK, lean her on me.

May was half rested on Jasmine while my other hand half supporting her against my ride. Finally, got the key out.

Me: why dun you get in first and let her rest on you lap like in the pub.
Jasmine: Errr .... I am not done with me works yet. I rushed out after getting call from Jason. Think that you need to drive me to the school.
Me: what!? u r going to leave her with me? what am I suppose to do with her? where to bring her? her home?
Jasmine: no lah, drop me at the school, let me go grab my laptop and work from home later.
Me: okay okay. as long as i dont have to take care of her by myself.

Pulled out of the parking lot and reached Jasmine's school. she was fast, in and out in less than 5 mins.

Jasmine was lucky, May puked during her absence. now my car smells likee a distillery, lucky ther is nothing but liquid. guess she drank with an empty stomach, otherwise it will smell like shit! still i need to vent and clean up the mess.

Most of the puke ended up in the driver read seat that flows onto the rear floor mat. Lucky in deed, but there are still some that was on May and on the rear seat.

Quickly seat May up, grab a handful of tissues and clean up the read seat first. follow by the rear of the driver seat. throwing all the tissues on the floor mat.

Jasmine returned finally.

Jasmine: what happened?
Me: water fountain.
Jasmine: hahahahahahha
me: not so funny if u have to do the cleaning. can u help clean her a little, i have some wet tissues in the arm rest.
Jasmine [still laughing]: okay, tomorrow we go buy 4D on you car number.

took us a good 05 mintues to do area cleaning.
i ran across the road to the 7-11 and grab 2 large bottle of mineral water and some chocloate.
Mineral water was used to wash my floor mat, while the chocolate is placedin May's mouth to get rid of the foul smell in her mouth, to prevent further "water fountain", most important isdthe plastic bag, although FOC but very important, is to catch further water fountain on the way home.

once settled, we all get into the car and i start driving.

me: where to? to her home?
Jasmine: no, go to mine.
me: good idea.

Jasmine used May phone to call May's cousin and inform her on the event, and asked to inform her cousin parents, May's aunt t6hat she is safe with her. Jasmine inform them on her address and her residential phone number.

I drove carefully to 2Js love nest, to prevent hitting any rough ride that may induce another water fountain. Along the way, may mumbles some words that I did not comprehend, must be her dialect. Jasmine keep saying it is ok, it is ok, dun worry?

I asked Jasmine, what's up. Jasmine say, none of your business lah, girl's issues lah. I Lan Lan and shut up, took me too long to get to the 2Js and more effort to carry May to their apartment, thank GOD that lift was invented!

Jason open the door, guess he is alreaady aware of what has happened.

Jason: hey Hero whats your car number? [thats the first thing that came out from his mouth]

me, Jassmine: [almost at the same time] fuck you lah, help us with her first.
(off courst, Jasmine left out the "F" word.)

Jasmine: carry her to our spare room.

after laying May down on the bed, we were chased out of the room, as Jasmine will help May out of her soiled clothing.

Jason: want a beer?
Me: no! have enuff liquor for the night.
Jason: Hurrrr?
Me:May threw out in my car! nothing but liquor. my car will smell like liquor for the few days.
Jason: Oooohhhhhhh! Wah u damn lucky! of all her friends, she called you! now whats you car number? with your luck sure hit 4D one.
Me: fuck you lah. its 9989, 10 big 10 small for me, u go buy tomorrow. also buy the receipt number, 21476431.
Jason: receipt so long, how to buy?
me: buy toto lah!
Jason: okie lor, I buy for you, if hit 15% commission
me: fuck you lah
Jason: hahahahahahahahha

Jasmine surface from the guest room and ask whats so funny, Jason explained to her, she start laughing too

me: okie, i think i have done enough, time to go home, enough boy scouting for tonight. I think i kenna some of her puke. call me to fill me in of the juicy stuff.

jasmine: not so fast.
me: WHAT!? Thers more?

TBC

Last edited by drslump99; 16-09-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Old 16-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very interesting story.

So in the end, got tio 4D or Toto?
Old 16-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cwstevie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more