The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Cdistributor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

the grass is always greener on the other side
Old 14-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 18
netuser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynetuser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

IMHO, many people still regard Caucasians as white supremos (sub-consciously or not...not sure) especially in Thailand and Philippines.

No doubt about it, whatever we do, we have been exposed to the western culture in a certain sense. They are always perceived as being able to dress smart and/or speak well with confidence. Thus maybe it's cool to have one as a wife/hubby.

However, those who have been there will realize that they are no different from us Asians. There will always be "black sheeps" around as well as stengths and weaknesses of us all.

Maybe it's just your "sampling size" isn't wide enough.

Cheerios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I have friends and cousins who married caucasian guys from Europe and Australia. Wonder why they chose them instead of asian guys?
Old 14-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Odin00 Odin00 Odin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I have friends and cousins who married caucasian guys from Europe and Australia. Wonder why they chose them instead of asian guys?
Dude, thats because white girls are get shagged by asians. We are exotic over there.
Old 15-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sbf2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to know a few malay guys who only date chinese girls for the same reason. but i think its their fate if really can get along well and can end up together. no matter what race
Old 16-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Because we're all too uptight about ourselves & refuse to let go of our egos.

Seriously, it's the environment that brought us up. Gals like to be loosen & watched from a distance

Just relax yourselves & open your mind dudes. Gals like to be romanced & enjoy company with fun guys so once you win their hearts, they'll do anything for you. Some keep thinking about no car, no $, no this no that then you're already a loser.
Old 16-01-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

OK Boys, Ang Moh checking in here.

I date mostly filipinas, generally from PHIL (although some maids in SG also). In terms of these girls, I ask them why they are interested in white guys (I'm American) and over and over they reply..."filipinos only think of themselves and not the girl, especially in bed"

In terms of other Asian girls, have dated malays, chinese (SG and malaysia) and vietnamese...Interesting observations, but it comes down to how the guys treat the girl. I'll give you an example...a guy who worked for me, SG chinese married to a beautiful and lovely chinese (SG) gal. The guy talked to me seriously and said "I can't tell my wife I love her, I do but I just can't say it to her." I think girls gravitate to white guys because we do show our feelings to them, both in public and private. I'm not talking about making out in public, just looking at them lovingly, holding hands, saying nice things, asking their opinions, etc. We laugh and cry with them.

Just my observations...fellas, its NOT dick size, its just giving them the attention that a woman wants.....

I'm not rich or famous, an older white guy here, but have learned over the years how to treat a lady, and that applies to girls all over the world in my experience (been a lot of places and yes, all want to be treated equally and with respect and love).

GG
Old 16-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post

In terms of other Asian girls, have dated malays, chinese (SG and malaysia) and vietnamese...Interesting observations, but it comes down to how the guys treat the girl. I'll give you an example...a guy who worked for me, SG chinese married to a beautiful and lovely chinese (SG) gal. The guy talked to me seriously and said "I can't tell my wife I love her, I do but I just can't say it to her." I think girls gravitate to white guys because we do show our feelings to them, both in public and private. I'm not talking about making out in public, just looking at them lovingly, holding hands, saying nice things, asking their opinions, etc. We laugh and cry with them.

its just giving them the attention that a woman wants....

I'm not rich or famous, an older white guy here, but have learned over the years how to treat a lady, and that applies to girls all over the world in my experience (been a lot of places and yes, all want to be treated equally and with respect and love).

GG
Exactly! Thanks GG. Well summarized.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Steelman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will have to agree with GG.

I'm a Chinese SG who just came back from a 2 year work posting in UK. Dated a few Caucasians and also observed them in the office. They are ALL very capable of expressing themselves verbally. Learned a few tricks from them. For girls, it's always the little things we say that will attract them. You look slim, your dress/shoes looks good on you etc. I do not easily say the "love" word but there are thousands of other things to say to them. Basically you have to make them feel good and appreciated and they will do the same to you.
Old 16-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I date mostly filipinas, generally from PHIL (although some maids in SG also). In terms of these girls, I ask them why they are interested in white guys (I'm American) and over and over they reply..."filipinos only think of themselves and not the girl, especially in bed"

Just my observations...fellas, its NOT dick size, its just giving them the attention that a woman wants.....

GG
Bro, have u dated SPGs in Singapore? IN your honest opinion, do u think they r as dumb as they turn out to be / tv has portrayed them out to be?
Old 16-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think girls gravitate to white guys because we do show our feelings to them, both in public and private. I'm not talking about making out in public, just looking at them lovingly, holding hands, saying nice things, asking their opinions, etc. We laugh and cry with them.

GG
Very good Advise here, and I totally Second that.

I guess your SG friend has a huge ego? that's why he refuse to show affection publicly.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 17-01-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DocD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife is angmoh and gets approached a lot by locals (especially malay) so maybe some local guys are more shy or don't like angmoh gers but there are certainly ones that are confident and many guys actually also like angmoh gers. Even if the pickup lines are stupid "you angmoh ar?", she doesn't mind the attention!

I think the reasons are complex. But part of it is we all kenna brainwash by western media and associate angmohs with prestige. tv and movies oso emphasize western faces. Part of it oso angmohs maybe less picky in choosing which local ger to have a fling wif.
Old 17-01-2013, 04:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Hey Boys

Ok, let me try to reply to the comments:

-I have dated SPGs in SG and no, they aren't as dumb as on TV, hehehe. Honestly, I always tell people don't believe at least 2 things in life...1. anything you read on the internet and 2. anything you see on TV, esp American TV hahahaha..

-Actually my SG Chinese colleague didn't have a big ego, he was a very nice and decent man...just couldn't express his emotions to his wife.....he and I spent many hours just chatting about life, etc...he is a great guy.

-Hmmm...Ok, i'll agree, being white in Asia does have its advantages....but i'm no blue eyed blond, more like brown eyed, thinning brown hair that is graying. I think you are correct, the "exotic" thing comes into play, certainly I feel that way when I see an Asian or Carribean girl in the USA...very exotic. But I do have to disagree that white skin is like a "magnet" to girls...at least I haven't found that. The best compliment I have gotten from my Asian Gfs is "you are a good man", because as I said, I do try to treat them with respect and pay attention to them.

I have a lot of SG friends, mostly chinese of course, a few malays, etc...I am an expat who when I am living in SG, I don't hang with expats....have lived for some time in an HDB (yes, got lots of funny looks from the residents) and not into the "high life" that is associated with white people in SG. Just want to be "one of the boys" which is why I hang on this site....and have met a few of you on this site.

I appreciate all the feedback, that is one of the great things about this site...people do post their opinions, terrific!

GG
Old 17-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DocD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have notice a lot of my wife's angmoh girlfriends like thai or filipino. So being darker skin relative to angmoh isn't really anything bad. In fact singaporean guys have a lot of advantages, first and foremost, many don't really realize it but due to ns many are in good shape here and can take on against angmoh one on one and probably win the fight. most of us oso speak english well almost like a 2nd mother tongue. and our standard of living is at par or higher than many so-called angmoh country. in fact my father always singapore can be considered one of the most westernised country in asia.

a lot of expats do still look down like we're still a third world people/race and talk to us in a poor and condescending way. have to be firm with these type of angmoh and give it right back to them ("you think this your country ar. this sinkapore!" lol) . but if they are friendly and humble then if angmoh ger or man oso should fren.
Old 17-01-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Odin00 Odin00 Odin00

Quote:
Hey Boys

Ok, let me try to reply to the comments:

-I have dated SPGs in SG and no, they aren't as dumb as on TV, hehehe. Honestly, I always tell people don't believe at least 2 things in life...1. anything you read on the internet and 2. anything you see on TV, esp American TV hahahaha..

-Actually my SG Chinese colleague didn't have a big ego, he was a very nice and decent man...just couldn't express his emotions to his wife.....he and I spent many hours just chatting about life, etc...he is a great guy.

-Hmmm...Ok, i'll agree, being white in Asia does have its advantages....but i'm no blue eyed blond, more like brown eyed, thinning brown hair that is graying. I think you are correct, the "exotic" thing comes into play, certainly I feel that way when I see an Asian or Carribean girl in the USA...very exotic. But I do have to disagree that white skin is like a "magnet" to girls...at least I haven't found that. The best compliment I have gotten from my Asian Gfs is "you are a good man", because as I said, I do try to treat them with respect and pay attention to them.

I have a lot of SG friends, mostly chinese of course, a few malays, etc...I am an expat who when I am living in SG, I don't hang with expats....have lived for some time in an HDB (yes, got lots of funny looks from the residents) and not into the "high life" that is associated with white people in SG. Just want to be "one of the boys" which is why I hang on this site....and have met a few of you on this site.

I appreciate all the feedback, that is one of the great things about this site...people do post their opinions, terrific!

GG
Dude, I feel the same way when in the US. The white chicks feels that us yellow dudes have personality, and it also help that we have our own shagpad, instead of having to bunk at grand central station or down bunker hill soak in pee.

Local chicks haven't bunk at bunker hill soak in pee before. Once they do, they will buy a packet of chips every week, hoping to win a sweepstake air ticket back home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1