The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bionogne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Yupz, the SPGs roaming the streets nowadays.

Wannabes with an AIR when talking. Seems like they think they're superior when dating Ang Mos?

I've dated 2 Ang Mos before, Swedish & Australian. I asked a very typical question, why an Asian (me)? Both answered relatively the same.

Most of the Ang Mos they meet here in Singapore are here for fun, not really what they feel as a partner. On that thought, I responded "could be the reason why some singaporean girls want Ang Mos for their boyfriend".

Come to think of it, what's the end of all this?
Old 17-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually now the trend changed ...I see alot local women gg for indians...the 20s and 30s working class go for the north indians from India in sg while the younger schooling ones go for local indians eg their sch mates. I believe all this trend is due to media like Hollywood and Bollywood movies, and online influence from certain famous female bloggers who discriminate certain races of men.
Old 17-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Those AM like SPG and most of them are dark, fat , short and ugly. The only + point is that that are to wear low cut super short and like white hot dog.
Old 17-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most don't actually "prefer" ang mo.

As GG said, they want someone who has got their shit together financially, emotionally and treats them nice. It just so happens that the average ang mo in singapore fits these 3 categories more than the average local.

Most girls don't marry the most handsome man they meet - they marry the one that fits the above criteria.

As most ang mo have the 3 above criteria, they are then grouped to be more suitable partners for women.

So asian women look at tthe asian man in one corner, and the ang mo in another and think better take the chance with teh ang mo - higher percentage score all 3 above category.

Same reason many Asian countries think Singaporeans are "money-faced"....they meet a few singaporeans who seem money hungry and then all singaporeans get grouped together and are moneyfaced.
Old 17-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 18-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DocD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a secret to all these madness. Sorry to ladies if I divulge your secret ar. But unless drunk and strict one night stand, even if casual dating hor, I think ger still must see some sort of a fantasy/future with whomever they are dating lor. So I think the appearance of financial stability and well groomed is very important. Whether ang moh or not, spg or not. That's the internal standard that we need to hold ourselves. Irregardless.

I repeat, unless you are some sort of muscle bound he-man, there is no such thing as a casual fling for a ger (even if it is a casual fling!). Sorry that I gave this secret away.

So the mindset of the SPG even if they appear to sleep around casually is that they are looking for an ang moh husband.
Old 18-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuffm8 View Post
You seem like a pretty stand-up guy. My apologies if I have sounded a little standoffish earlier. I don't have a stellar opinion of your particular demographic due to some rather bad experiences. Yea I know, its not fair to paint everyone with the same brush, which is why I usually give folks the benefit of doubt until I figure them out. You're ok in my book (not that you need the acknowledgement of an internet stranger of course haha).

@ Odin - you're correct. The novelty factor is huge. I was briefly dating this Caucasian classmate back in Sydney, and she admitted that it was a bit of an experiment for her. (Ditto for myself, so I can't complain. Its a "been there done that nope still like Asian chicks" thing for me as well.)

@ Alex - Yes and no. I can bring up the previous example again. My cousin's Chinese ex-husband meets all the three criteria listed. Sure he has his flaws, but compared to the Caucasian fella, he's practically a saint. A pity my cousin didn't see things the same way.

And many expats aren't actually financially secure. They're just really good at spending "tomorrow's cash" - everything's by credit. Many of them come here on a 2-3 year posting, blow all their salaries on beer and ladies, and when its time for them to go, they're not a penny richer than when they first came. Some will even leave behind huge credit card debts behind for their companies to clear. No biggie. After all, they have another life waiting for them back in the US or UK. So its totally fine for them to live the high life and splurge on their latest squeeze - no worries m8!

An acquaintance of mine, 3 years shacking with her Caucasian BF in his company sponsored condo. Fell out with her parents because of the guy. When his assignment ended, he left without a word, leaving her stranded without a home. Classy guy eh?

I don't mean to digress so much. Nor am I an "Ang-Mo-basher" by any stretch. I do have strong opinions against dickheads though and unfortunately, the worst of the lot that I've met seem to be Whitey expats more often than not.
Well, whether the actually leave with more or less money doesn't matter to most people, its what shows on the outside. Yes, unfortunatley we can't go around with our bank statement in our back pocket showing it to girls. So all they have to judge is by how the guy spends....

This leads me to my next topic, most girls I speak to hate "cheap" guys. And unfortunatley, most Asians fall into this category.

Oh, and by no means am i saying that any race are more "decent" - guys are guys no matter where they are from. They all bail on girls they aren't keen on. Unfortunatley, this means most one night stands (c'mon lets be honest, at the end of the night you'll fuck anything thats skinny) - the next morning if she's not dating material you get the heck outta there.

Sorry to hear about your cousin, but maybe she just had something for this guy. One example isn't enough to stereotype.

People have preached that societies today are so mixed...well yes and no. Sure, mix relationships are more frequent, but no where near same race relationships. You just notice the mixed one more as they stand out. In Malaysia, I notice the Malay-Chinese couples as they are so far and few...

Take all the ang-mo / local relationships, put them on an island, and then introduce a local/local couple and they will stick out and everyone will be saying..why do local like local only?
Old 18-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
ac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I personally think the logic is the same as why some local guys love and prefer Viet, Thai or PRC girls.

My female friends who dated Ang Mohs will always say they do so because their Ang moh boyfriends/husbands are more caring, more romantic and of course, better in bed because of bigger dicks (which personally I have doubts about it since some Asian man can have way bigger dicks than these Caucasians too. )

IMHO, local guys or Asian guys can be just as caring, as romantic and good in bed too (even better if you want me to say), IF they would want to. Most Asian guys especially Chinese, are bounded by our traditional upbringing and mindset and hence it's not easy for them to show their care and romantic behavior like how the Caucasians do. No offense to any Asian guys reading this too, sometimes it's the traditional mindset (read: man's ego) that's stopping you from all these actions that makes some woman prefer Caucasians.

For the record, me and most of my local female friends still prefer to date Chinese guys instead of Ang mohs. But sadly most of the local Chinese guys that we know rather date foreign girls like Thai, Viet, PRCs and Malaysians.

Read my diary where secrets revealed
The AC Diary
(Not updating until further notice)

Last edited by ac171; 18-01-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 19-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Odin00 Odin00 Odin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac171 View Post
But sadly most of the local Chinese guys that we know rather date foreign girls like Thai, Viet, PRCs and Malaysians.
Hey ACBG! why local men date thai viets and others is because most guys I know can't understand what the thai and viets say, so even when they quarrel, she sound sexy. When I quarrel with my kimchi. I don't understand most of what she is screaming about, all I see is her passion.
Old 23-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well being a British colony ... some call it post-colonial syndrome. AM more atas what.

When I was overseas, dated a AM blonde (actually not 100% sure real blonde or not) briefly ... find them free spirited. Got to 1st base only i.e. heavy petting, coz still high school. She was more straight forward in character compared to asian girls.

I think SPG attracted to AM is an illusion (at times) that they more caring, rich and better in bed. I have seen many cases, they are neither of the above (bed part guess only) but SPG still stay with him. Prestigious I suppose. But some AM are genuinely nice, and so are asian man.

So really up to individual. And yes I would prefer Thai or Pinoy wife if I have second chance. They treat husband better compared to S'porean wife. Of course there a nice S'pore wifes too.
Old 27-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
innocentkitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AM guys tend to be more stable, @ the age of 18, most are already living on their own and supporting themselves.

In an Asian context, boys do not move out of their home unless 35 and above, married (dam HDB laws) or rich enough to afford their own private pad. Hence may seem to appear less mature. Plus, with a mother at home, doubt many local boys even do their own laundry.

Different environment and culture breeds different type of guys. I guess most SG girls want someone mature & more serious. After all they say that women decline in value as they age! lol
Old 29-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MonteCristo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A sufficiently large size of population gives rise to a huge variation of characteristics. Simply put, in a large community of ladies, there would be some that would lean towards certain types of guys in their preference; which, in the context that we are discussing, would be Caucasians.

Of course, one should not just observe this preference and deduce that Caucasians are preferred over other races; it is just as likely that there are ladies who prefer other races. Viewed from another point, there would also be guys who prefer a particular race/nationality over others. With sufficient number of guys observed to prefer a certain race/nationality, people may also be misled into thinking local guys prefer a certain race/nationality.

Just my tiny 2 cents, all things being equal, there would be people who prefer one over another, be it in matters of heart/careers/likeability/etc. Point is, so long as you have gave it your all in your pursuits, then there would have been no regrets because you tried.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KeyserSoze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ang Mo here...

I guess opposites attract, at least that's the case for me. SG/oriental girls are much more misterious than the 'open book, heart on the tongue' white girls back in europe...
Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
pantypleaser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypantypleaser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I have friends and cousins who married caucasian guys from Europe and Australia. Wonder why they chose them instead of asian guys?
Caucasian guys are more generous, chivalrous, flirtatious & open. They're also typically of bigger built & good looking (bigger eyes, exotic colored irises, high/sharp nose profile). [Disclaimer: It would be worth noting that I stated typically. Yes, there're definitely uglies in the caucasian species but he would likely still fare better than an asian uglie.]

Flirtatious & open > hit on females more > higher chance of getting laid. It's a simple matter of probability. Add to that they're more generous & chivalrous > higher closure rate. Take that from a female.

Us girls don't actually care much about race/nationality. Just treat us right & we'll return the favour.

Last edited by pantypleaser; 20-07-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
pantypleaser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypantypleaser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentkitty View Post
AM guys tend to be more stable, @ the age of 18, most are already living on their own and supporting themselves.

In an Asian context, boys do not move out of their home unless 35 and above, married (dam HDB laws) or rich enough to afford their own private pad. Hence may seem to appear less mature. Plus, with a mother at home, doubt many local boys even do their own laundry.

Different environment and culture breeds different type of guys. I guess most SG girls want someone mature & more serious. After all they say that women decline in value as they age! lol
+1! Agreed!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1