The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Should I change rupiah in sg or batam?
I like your avatar. Looks quite like my avatar in some ways.

And to answer your question. Yes, you should change rupiah in Batam.

But if you do not have a single piece of rupiah at all currently, would suggest you change small amount of rupiah in Singapore first ($50).

The most expensive place to change rupiah in Batam mostly offer better rate compared to Singapore. And most expensive place to change rupiah is none other than Batam Airport/Ferry terminal, major malls etc.

For better rates in Batam, just go to any single shop house-type of money changer to make your change. Always ask for the rate there first before deciding.

For the best rates, simply go to an area where there are money changer clusters. Competition among them usually offers the best.

Hope my reply helps.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Now preparing my next Batam trip (Nov 2022)...hehehe...
Have a good trip!
Old 07-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
I like your avatar. Looks quite like my avatar in some ways.

And to answer your question. Yes, you should change rupiah in Batam.

But if you do not have a single piece of rupiah at all currently, would suggest you change small amount of rupiah in Singapore first ($50).

Hope my reply helps.
Thanks for the compliment bro. Yes i quite like this avatar. Used since donkey years ago when still in bmt.

And appreciate the advice. Will change abit to cover taxi at harbour bay. Just dug up bro retirebatam's post on the orange moneychanger. Will take advantage of the advice of more experienced bros.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 07-11-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Thrive KTV

They seem to be active every day on tik tok
Old 07-11-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Thanks for the compliment bro. Yes i quite like this avatar. Used since donkey years ago when still in bmt.

And appreciate the advice. Will change abit to cover taxi at harbour bay. Just dug up bro retirebatam's post on the orange moneychanger. Will take advantage of the advice of more experienced bros.
If you use Grab app, you can use the existing balance in your Grab account to pay for your Grab booking. The online taxi pickup point is a short 3-4 min walk from HBB Starbucks exit... Of course, the conversion won't be the best rate if you pay via Grab. But, at least it enable you to get on taxi and take your time later to hunt for money changer near your hotel.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
I think language plays a factor definitely
Also if you hang out with folks from the nighlife then things would be different.
It's mostly boils down to your own contacts in batam which she's familiar with.
Advice , noted.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
True, they increased their pricing due to depreciation of rupiah.

Anyway, the price later drop rather a lot (compare price over the years). My latest room price was about S$40 a night on average in my favorite room,hehehe...

I love their sauna room where no one use or perhaps even know about,hehehe...can bring few girls inside to play gang bang,hehehe... i also can't remember how many girls in pop in that "room" already.

Most important of all, like Gideon Hotel's "Justme"...it is FREE to use!!!
(healthy life style)
If you didn’t mentioned that formosa had a sauna room, I don’t even know that it existed.

Is it hidden inside king’s massage parlour at level 4 ?

King’s massage had a staircase shortcut that leads to level 3.

I only know that there was a under-utilized gym in formosa hotel hidden near the staircase of level 3 at one corner if not mistaken.

Quote:
I don't know about you, but i find Batam's hotel has drop a bit.

A little lesser than before covid time.

I notice BCH has a special room which i was eyeing for a very long time (but always cannot get). And i do not have the time to try now. But i am writing it on my list for now.

I am currently at the stage of rebooting my "game" in batam & i am nowhere close to what i am looking for yet. I do not wish to rush to get there but slowing "tasting" the changes for now.

Thereafter, you probably see me staying in a just few hotels only.
Yes, (never try never know) it is good to always try out new hotel, grade them according to different tiers and put under your favourite hotel list if it satisfied your expectation.

百闻不如一见 See for oneself is better than hearing from others a hundred times.

Choosing the right hotel is important as it can made our stay more comfortable and gives us a good mood.

Below are some criteria:

1) Hotel with a good location made our trip more convenient, help save time and transport money.

2) Hotel with decent breakfast help save some money and without the need to go elsewhere to look for food which in turn help save some time.

3) Hotel with free shuttle service provide transfer to ferry terminal as well as shopping mall, thus save on transport fee

4) Hotel with in-house massage can be called to room for massage which is more comfortable and spacious plus can enjoy special service too and need not have to worry about the cewek moaning sound

5) Hotel with rooms in good condition like air-con working, good water pressure, drainage and flushing okay, room amenities provided, etc.

6) Hotel with room cleanliness acceptable standard with no pest and no bad smell. Formosa room used air fresheners auto spray at an interval.

7) Hotel with room that is not too far from the lift lobby if not will have to walk very long. Squarish floor layout like formosa is better than rectangular layout

Also if possible not to choose the last room of the hallway as it was seldom been used by hotel guest and everyone knows the reason..

However, everyone's criteria and priority for choosing a hotel is different.

Sometime I will review the hotel room I have stayed before, will record down the room number for the good one, whereas lousy one will be blacklisted hehe

Quote:
My ticket is expiring on Dec. Hmm...so much changes, everything so unstable now, even in Batam.

I am preparing for CNY2023 as i type this. But before that, i need to complete my Nov 2022 trip 1st.

When i made my 1st trip to Batam about 10 years ago, i have a small target. I hope to use cheonging to sustain my cheonging (i ever mention this nearly 10 years ago in my Batam trip summaries). Meaning without spending a dime, i can still have a good time.

Before covid time, i am almost there. Today, haiz...i need to reboot all that. Yes, i am spending "my own money" on the last few trips... even tho its lesser & lesser each trip but i am still a distance from what i used to be (in Batam).
Not bad at least you were able to cheong for free previously.

I think for me to really enjoy staying in batam without worrying for money will have to wait till my retirement age which is another 10 over years from now as I am only in my late fourties

Generally most of the working people will have their passive income during retirement from :

1) cpf life annuity monthly payout

2) cpf accounts (oa,sa,ma) yearly interest

3) insurance monthly or lump sum payout

4) fix deposit interest

5) share dividend

6) room rental from renting out a room

7) Part time sales

8) other investment incomes like bonds, unit trust, etc

Quote:

You mean you talked to Riki?

Now, thats good news to me & many here.

Whether it will name Formosa or not doesn't matter. Hope their chef comes back tho,hehehe... i am even prepare for drop in service level too.

Hope to see them back there again. They'll remember their regular guests like Blackpage, Kaboon, me & the rest of the other samsters here,hehehe...especially me who often put their staffs on "testes".
Yes, Mr Riki. He is currently working in another hotel near Batam Centre.

He was also looking forward to joining the new hotel when it is ready next year.

Indeed formosa kitchen food really got some standard, price reasonable and best of all zi char ala cart was 24 hours..

I believed during the opening of the new hotel, will be able to see some ex-employee of formosa (maybe receptionist, bellboy, waitress, chef, chambermaid, supir, working cewek) invited back to join the hotel.

As nowadays social media has been very effective to reach out to people.
Old 08-11-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Whether it will name Formosa or not doesn't matter. Hope their chef comes back tho,hehehe... i am even prepare for drop in service level too.

Hope to see them back there again. They'll remember their regular guests like Blackpage, Kaboon, me & the rest of the other samsters here,hehehe...especially me who often put their staffs on "testes".
Who knows maybe the courteous, smiling Sinta will be back to the new hotel, which her children whom she had to take care years ago may have already grown up.

Wonder whether in future the new hotel comes out with a membership discount card for free hotel stay like we used to have during formosa time.

I remembered you have achieve the gold card status.

Little did we know that formosa can close shop during that time

I also remembered that Formosa's safe deposit box in the reception area is safer than those mini safe box provided in the room of other hotel

Because those safe box in the room can be carried away by strong burglar whereas formosa's centralised safe box is in the room jaga by the staff
Old 08-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Exchange Rate $1 : 11,000 rupiah at Grand Batam Mall Basement
Old 08-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Another thing you may wish to take note in future if you pass by there, is that there is a Money Changer near to the Wey Wey Bridal shop there closer to the car gantry area almost opposite Gogo supermarket.

They offered as good rate as the money changer opposite ex Formosa Hotel.

100% better rate than any Harbour Bay ferry terminal money changer.

By the way, i came back to Singapore one day after you....hehehe....
11120/SGD as above (evening after sunset rate).

Was offered 11100/SGD at 1st. After bargaining, then 11120/SGD.

I do not think this is the best rate yet as i see google rate is at 11150/SGD.

Changed S$200 1st.

Will camp & see any better rate later.

One thing to know, there are at least 5 to 6 staffs working in this money changer. Some time even around 10 or more.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway, the price later drop rather a lot (compare price over the years). My latest room price was about S$40 a night on average in my favorite room,hehehe...
On my last trip, I made the Deal of the Year: I booked Four Points by Marriott for some S$45/day 5-6 months before my trip, when just one month before my trip the price had increased to S$90.

Quote:
I love their sauna room where no one use or perhaps even know about,hehehe...can bring few girls inside to play gang bang,hehehe... i also can't remember how many girls in pop in that "room" already.
Really, as RetireBatam, I did not even know about that!
And I have been to Formosa so many times over 10 years (Gold Member status, ehehe ).

Quote:
When i made my 1st trip to Batam about 10 years ago, i have a small target. I hope to use cheonging to sustain my cheonging
I have considered to prostitute myself with old ladies to collect money to pay young prostitutes, but this business is difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
I only know that there was a under-utilized gym in formosa hotel hidden near the staircase of level 3 at one corner if not mistaken.
I was used to go there every day on my first travels to Batam during afternoons. More recently, I have become lazy and I have always spent my afternoons looking at local girls from my table at JCo at Nagoya Hill Mall.

Quote:
Who knows maybe the courteous, smiling Sinta will be back to the new hotel, which her children whom she had to take care years ago may have already grown up.
How old is her daughter now?
Seriously, I have been in love with Sinta for many years. Her smile was my welcome to Formosa, which meant Batam for me.

Quote:
Wonder whether in future the new hotel comes out with a membership discount card for free hotel stay like we used to have during formosa time.
I remembered you have achieve the gold card status.
I still have my Formosa Gold Card in my plastic envelope where I keep IDR left over the last trip. First of all, it is like a trophy for me. Second, who knows if it will be still useful...
Old 08-11-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

I am back to square one now,hehehe...

My combat ration for this trip:

...and my bill for the above (below).

Follow by my test for the girl/s tonight, tomorrow night & the rest of my other nights in Batam.

No need to worry (about me), no real money is lost & will be lost here.

Just planning a bit of fun tonight & the rest of my other nights.
(thinking fun from out of the box)

Batam is like a game to me.
(will reply to the other posts on a later time, now a bit busy,hehehe...)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro u fierce. This type of trap u also can play.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 09-11-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
oohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros know of any casino in batam? Appreciate if anyone can share info. Many thanks
Old 09-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Hi, any bros know of any booking joints? I am planning to book a girl for the whole day + overnight. How much is the damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1