The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-12-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Usually when you get a girl to sit in ktv.
The girl will stay all night till you end your session in the ktv.
Just rmb to get the girl number.
Maybe can meet after work.
If the girl steady with you she will go back with you.
You might get charged for it.
Really depends on who you hang out with.
If you hang out with local indo ppl you might have advantage and discounts.
If they see your whole grp is tourists that's where they will give you surprise bill.

A tip is to close bill immediately when you order to avoid bill shocks
Old 12-12-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1969 View Post
Everyone going high tech... But I think I would still prefer going to booking joints to look at the lineup, see if any of the girls makes a good eye contact or just keeps looking the other way, like not interested.
I am one of those too.

The mami called to my hotel by my friend, i simply ask her to choose 2 biggest fattest ugly girls they have and send it over to me, hehehe...

But must give me good price since i help them "clear stock". Trying for the sake of trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1969 View Post
We all flock to those 3rd world countries to get more value out of our "below 5K $$$$ salary"
You are definitely not the only person who did.

Me joining the "queue" too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
Was this the FUN "$1000 note" you mentioned sometime back?
Yep, those were the same ones.

If you are referring to the one i posted on 08/11.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...post21806 076

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-12-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I did not try any cause reading through the post stopped me. Maybe I assume wrongly but post given by brother 1.2-1.8 jatu for me this is so much and I compare with other country I go before.
This post that i am replying to is the post that got removed by moderator previously due to quoting the whole post. I happen to saved a copy since i saw it 1st, hehehe...not intended to go against the will of the the forum staff/s, but just using it more as an example and reminder NOT to quote whole post when replying to me and others.

Yes, bro...you assumed wrongly. A pop in Batam do not cost 1.2juta to 1.8 juta. A little common sense would have told you.

Your post about per pop in Batam at 1.2 to 1.8 juta also mis-lead some other bros who replied to you too.

I also saw a bro here spending more than 30 juta plus for a few nights in Batam during 2022 in this thread, does that also mean cost of Batam cheonging has gone to those sky-high expense? (i am not going to name nor put his link here) Not forgetting an overnight girl another bro here shared he spend about 5 juta with for a night.

Read the thread with a little common sense, bro. It is all i can say.

Quote:
Philippine per pop cost 1000-1500php
Hatyai 2000-2200bhat
Not so sure about those places, but this is Batam, hehehe...

Quote:
That why Batam only see if really cost so much. So I prefer drinking at batam.
Maybe I’m wrong maybe I will try next week going to massage.
As mention earlier, never try, never know..right? It is ultimately your own self that gets the "feel" (and your little bro too, hehehe...). When trying doesn't cost much money, it is worth "a try". Or you prefer to "try" in places like Singapore when they are way more expensive? To each its own tho.

Just like when i do my walk-about in Utama/Pagoda Hotel area, i pass by a food shop...

So i thought i ask my friend with me to go in to have a try since price is so low. No point keep saying "sour grape stuffs" when we ourselves never even bother to try and even more so, especially when price is so low.

We also wonder if it is really true or not before we walk-in. Our guesses were, the food surely taste like shit, otherwise won't be in edible condition, eat already sure diarrhea or there would be some "traps" that is going to make us pay more eventually or some shop may claim "no stock" of what we ordered... see, human's natural reaction is to mind-play "sour-grape" 1st, even for low price items.

We choose to try (since price so low, not going to wait until price high then try). Surprisingly, they tasted good, no "traps", no diarrhea, no bill-shock etc.

And our bill for a 2 person meal....
(exchange rate 11500/SGD during weekday and 11480/SGD during weekend)

Take some courage to walk in, check price list, can afford to try, then try. But since me and my friend already have those "sour-grape" impression, our expectation is already low.

Lesson learned on this is : Don't wait until back to Singapore then claim Batam is as expensive as Sillypore, hehehe....just because we didn't try when we can, and at a price we can afford to fail with. Not going to let other's taste bud affect my own taste when i can afford to try.

Simple food for simple me.

Batam is fun when you are willing to take some level of calculated risk and keep expectation lower. Mainly those who choose "not to be humble and new" (very new and most unlikely to return - RTF type) in Batam will bull-doze everything in Batam with money (not all tho, but most) aka pay more and tip much more than the usual.

Hope one day you are able to pro-create your very own fun in Batam.

My fun can be another's poison tho, hehehe....

Just sharing.

Quote:
So I only stick to drinking only.
Maybe next week I will try
I am sure you would not add the drinking and taxi bill to your per pop bill (if succeeded), right?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-12-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Btw H3 Massage now maintains an IG account with the catalog...
Old 13-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
But must give me good price since i help them "clear stock". Trying for the sake of trying.
Wah, i cannot. Bare minimum must be slim 😜 but thanks for taking the hit for everyone 🤣
Old 13-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

@nono1973 not I mis lead lah, cause read the post here don’t know real or bluff.
Last time I come batam booking girl only 180k exchange rate 3400.

Tonite meeting a batam girl know her from dating site going for dinner. Not hoping much cause I’m old and don’t know bahasa.
Old 13-12-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Wah, i cannot. Bare minimum must be slim �� but thanks for taking the hit for everyone ��
Hehehe...i still got other small criteria,bro.

Girls must be able to massage well and 2 of them must be communicable friends with each other. Better still, good friends with each other.

Pretty or slim or not doesn't matter to me. But most time the mami send girls that are still lookable type but some can be quite "heavy-weight", hehehe...

Quote:
@nono1973 not I mis lead lah, cause read the post here don’t know real or bluff.
Ok, thanks for explaining, misunderstanding cleared.

Exchange rate 3400/SGD for 180k rupiah, hehehe...that's around S$52. Today cannot find in Batam anymore.

My cheapest booking girl so far in 2022 is 800k rupiah at 11500/SGD. It makes up to about S$69.60.

Factor in inflation, i think it should be quite justifiable.

Quote:
Tonite meeting a batam girl know her from dating site going for dinner. Not hoping much cause I’m old and don’t know bahasa.
Hehehe...you never know.

Old people is their "favorite" target. (tips : as long as you can make them feel you are a "responsible" person and pocket got some money)

Don't know bahasa Indo better still. Because i also don't know bahasa Indo which often makes the the girls feel and think i am a newbie in Batam,hehehe....

Enjoy yourself, bro.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-12-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
USD to SGD

If we look at the exchange rate history 3 months ago, USD$1 = S$1.37

Then over the next few weeks it has risen to the highest of USD$1 = S$1.439

Then until last few days see USD keep depreciating until today the exchange rate gone back again to USD$1 = S$1.37 (almost same as 3 months ago)

SGD to Rupiah

Similiarly few months ago the exchange rate is S$1 = 10516 rupiah

But when the exchange rate of USD against SGD has returned back to original exchange rate today, the rupiah did not return back to the rate of 10516 rupiah.

But instead it remains at S$1 = 11,372 rupiah which is a depreciation of about 850 rupiah per sing dollar after the 3 months period

According to news there will still be one more USA interest rate increase in December and the sing to rupiah exchange rate may hit 11500 as what I predicted few weeks ago.

The flutuation of the rupiah is rather unique such that when US dollars depreciate, other currency like sing dollar, ringgit, etc have recovered back to almost its original exchange rate.

But the rupiah surprisingly remain stagnant at the devalued exchange rate. This will be a double blow to the rupiah should there be another 风吹草动 (another sign of trouble).

The central bank of USA aka federal reserve provide a safe and stable financial system in the country. USA is now facing very high inflation and at a time it reach about 9% in June 2022.

Their target is to bring down the inflation to 2% where it used to be. In order to bring down the inflation, they will have to raise the interest rate again continuously to slow down the economy.

But with higher interest rates, the probability of a recession also increases, leading to layoffs, fewer jobs, and decreased consumer spending.

Last month, I have predicted that the exchange rate of the rupiah in December may hit 11500 and it did materialised.

Above is the exchange rate movement of sing to rupiah for the past 1 month up till today.

We noticed that when federal reserve implemented a rate hike of 0.75% last month November, it has caused a depreciation of about 300 rupiah.

These few days, the federal reserve are meeting to discuss about the inflation issue and expected to announce another rate hike on Wednesday which is tomorrow.

The current exchange rate is about 1 sing dollar to 11,586 rupiah

Following below is my prediction of the value of rupiah with different increase in interest rate by USA federal reserve:

Interest rate increased by 0.25% - rupiah may devalue to 11,650

Interest rate increased by 0.50% - rupiah may devalue to 11,750

Interest rate increased by 0.75% - rupiah may devalue to 11,850

Now even before the announcement of US rate hike, ringgit and rupiah are facing great pressure and ringgit today has dropped to RM329.06 per sing dollar.

Investors are now standby to buy more US dollar and dump other currencies..
Old 14-12-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Last batam trip was at least 6 years ago, the ferry ticket so expensive sgd73. Anyway flight to jakarta also expensive at least sgd250 round trip.

Book grab bike to harmoni suites, anyway this hotel ageing, luckily I only book 1 night, tomorrow stay pacific.

Instead of going to pickup joint, I first try Twitter girl, I never do so before. Anyway I contact this girl before I reach batam.

20yo batam Chinese girl, damn sweet and good service. Rp500k/hour
Old 14-12-2022, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

here she is. she doesnt know mandarin despite she is chinese. going to have dinner with her tomorrow night again.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Updated, fucked the Batam girl, she hint me to go quite place and I suggest hotel. Ccb in the room thought is a scam so don’t dare take my move and she said I cannot fuck liao I thought she waited too long. Make me angry so I fucker her hard. Give her 500k and we left.

Tonite meet another girl see how it goes
Old 14-12-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kum69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just exchanged 1sgd = 11500 rp.
Directly across nagoya plaza htl. Alfamart. Next to it is PT. Williams. A Chinese lady at the counter. 1st quote 11300. Just bargain and get 11500
Old 14-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
whotheking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.am going batam next week. Any good places to intro? What the price for overnight? 1st time to batam
Old 14-12-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whotheking View Post
Hi.am going batam next week. Any good places to intro? What the price for overnight? 1st time to batam
make some effort to read the thread la, everything was discussed in the last 10 threads.
really sick of seeing this kind of 0% effort, come in expect to be spoonfed.
Old 14-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zhang junbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post

here she is. she doesnt know mandarin despite she is chinese. going to have dinner with her tomorrow night again.

Bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1