The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Wow, we owe you the information ah...??
哥哥,给我一点吃的吧

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiwjy18 View Post
Is batam still worth cheong in nowadays? Thnx 4 sharing the info....cheers!
No,btm will never be worth going 4 the 1 who ask. So dn't bother wasting yr time reading.

Double cheers!
Old 12-08-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Many bros here go there at least once a month, and some even once per week, so I suppose you will have to take that into perspective.
Btm is nt jus all abt sex & girls. I'd get the pretty girls of course,but after tat,i'd need to knw where to go & what to do next beside jus eat fuck slp. As the sayin goes,all sex & no foreplay makes all the sexsion less fun.

There are simply so many more thgs 1 can do in btm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
So your time table and mine is different. While you spend your time looking at Indo girls, I use this time to watch movie and while after office hours, I use this time to look at Indo ladies. Hehehee...
In btm theatres,there's always malls. In the malls,i'm sure there's abundant girls...& most girls like a good movie (mayb bcs it's in a mall).
Old 12-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Btm is nt jus all abt sex & girls. I'd get the pretty girls of course,but after tat,i'd need to knw where to go & what to do next beside jus eat fuck slp. As the sayin goes,all sex & no foreplay makes all the sexsion less fun.
SO TRUE!!
Sex is the dessert after a dinner, which I wish long and rich of many dishes.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Practice make perfect. Each massage session cost 60k to 80k per hour in most places. Price of special service will go down if you die die don't take it up,hehehe...well, given that its almost a fact that massage ladies mainly have one or at most just 2 customers a day.
Just Been to 2 Masage (both in the utama area), not the holiday period
Initial Quota for FJ
Princess: 500k
Sweet Massage: SGD 60

Both I say "No, too expensive", and both did not bother to bring down the prices... and so I left
What can I say? too many carrot for them to chop???
about 1 year ago, the prices in this area rise to 400k (1st quota), now it rise by another 100k... or maybe just my lucks...

By the way, for Indo Rasa Massage, they 1st quota 300k for cock massage(I went in June & Aug)

Just to share what bros here can expect, esp if you cannot speak their languages. Very hard bargain needed to bring it down.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
howru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those SYT waitresss working along N.Hill food street at level 1 looks so yummy. Last trip i had Ayam penyat coz of the Indo cina gal working there. The rest of the service crews at the shop seem to catch the lingo, back out for SYT to assist mi whole course(order/serving/billing). Too bad, i cant strike a good conversation with my limited Bahasa. Hope to see her again next trip. Haha.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
And, also, what is a "fark" job??
No hints on http://www.singlishdictionary.com/
Fj lah.

Any place to go?
Old 12-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Initial Quota for FJ

Both I say "No, too expensive", and both did not bother to bring down the prices... and so I left
about 1 year ago, the prices in this area rise to 400k (1st quota), now it rise by another 100k... or maybe just my lucks...

By the way, for Indo Rasa Massage, they 1st quota 300k for cock massage(I went in June & Aug)

Just to share what bros here can expect, esp if you cannot speak their languages. Very hard bargain needed to bring it down.

If you can speak good Indo, you can nego down to HJ 100K, FJ 250K for MILF in such places.

Culture here is to nego.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
SO TRUE!!
Sex is the dessert after a dinner, which I wish long and rich of many dishes.
A nice massage followed by SEX

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Sweet Massage: SGD 60.. .
frequented the area
expecially Sweet MP
even the 'angpai' girl. max I pay 300 for FJ with BJ.
Can even call out to hotel in utama area.
I think the girl was not hungry.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If you can speak good Indo, you can nego down to HJ 100K, FJ 250K for MILF in such places.

Culture here is to nego.
I don't speak good Indo or even passable Indo, so I expect to pay more than local. The problem is the trend, from 250k/300k to 400k to now 500k. I can only assume there are a lot more carrots going there to get chop for the past 1.5 year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
frequented the area
expecially Sweet MP
even the 'angpai' girl. max I pay 300 for FJ with BJ.
Can even call out to hotel in utama area.
I think the girl was not hungry.
Ya, usually when I say expensive, they will ask how much I am willing to pay, then I can drop the prices. But they don't even bother to neg, maybe during the national day weekend, they had a great feast...
Old 12-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Initial Quota for FJ
I don't know about others,but to me,this above are very useful information for someone like me who has been constantly watching out on the pricing.

Thank you.

Quote:
Now,i put myself in the massage girl's shoe,..if I am one of the massage girls there and speaking as if I have some Sillypore experience,i would most likely 1st quote ALL Sillyporean with 1 million rupiah for a FJ and 500k rupiah for a HJ 1st.

Side note : Above and below is a reverse logic here when I usually quoted the massage girls 100k hj and 200k fj AS a foreign customer but now I am standing from the massage girl's narration. Remember,my tactics of "...my friend/s tells me hj in Batam is 100k,fj is 200k"...hehehe...

Why so? Becos there are no lack of not-very-clever yet proud and thin-skinned people from Sillypore who are willing to pay that price as those were the market rate in their 1st world country. If they don't bargain at all or too proud or too shy to bargain,i (still putting myself in the massage girl's shoe) gets to be pocket all the 1 million rupiah for FJ and/or the 500k rupiah for HJ,and even if they bargain,i still get around 600k to 800k for FJ and 300k to 400k for HJ. Either way,i (as a massage girl) win.

And since I already chop some not-very-intelligent person's carrot on that particular day, for the later 2nd,3rd or 4th customers of the day or the next few days,i can just give them some lowly sub-standard service or don't offer special AT ALL unless its a Desperado that are more than willing to take on MY even much higher price term. (I mean since most customers only come once or twice a month or once every few months and they are unlikely to remember me if I plus minus some make-up)

Me and most of my Batam regular friends has already stop visiting majority of the massage shops around Utama area. Simple common sense of course,...if those rundown massage places in Utama area's massage shop command such High Price like 300k hj and/or 400k or 500k FJ,we would rather take the special service from places like in-Hotel massage special or 2nd Tier Spa like Octopuss/Altalanta/Delta.

Why so? Knowing the right price to pay, at least I know I am not getting chop and they have a very much MORE HYGIENIC and CLEANER atas environment. It is also more convenient and safer for my valuables.(lesser stress in some way) Not to mention even cheaper prices for me at times too. Make no sense for me to TRAVEL that extra mile to reach Utama area with a more rundown amenities and yet be paying same or higher price,right?

Quote:
That's normal. About nearly a year ago,they already started their 1st quote of 300k per dick massage for every customer. Tho I haven't been there for about 6 months,i still have friend who occasionally does and I know 150k to 180k per dick massage is still pretty much easily achievable if one were to bargain down. (insist on not taking special,prices will usually auto comes down at most time there)

Nowaday,i seldom visit Madurani Massage or Indo Rasa anymore due to their market rate being badly spoilt (I used to get 100k dick massage in both places,but I couldn't do it today anymore) becos they were in a high tourist traffic area. i switched to quite a handful of popular known 'clean massage places' which I didn't mention a lot here. As for why I didn't mention much of their names here is becos I went there for special service,whereby most others probably woudnt be able to get since its technically clean.

Let's say, if I share in public that I get 150k hj and 350k in places like Spa Secret (example and illustration only), I am more likely to get flame for lying.

(in case no one remembers, i was aiming to turn clean massage places dirty a long time ago and I didn't forget that)

Quote:
10 out of 10 bros who joined me in my trips know well I couldnt communicate in bahasa at all,hehehe...and bargaining do not require one to speak their language. In fact,i find it is an advantage for myself to bargain w/o knowing their language.

(the art of bargaining is to slowly give in little by little, the one who gives in to the opponent most lost the game. And language barrier may some time cause the massage girl impatient enough to give in to me totally)

Worse come to worse,pull out my hp with a calculator function will do. It is a business culture to bargain downward anywhere within Indonesia. It is not an intelligent move for any tourist if he/she didn't bargain at all in Indonesia. (yes,i am now implying on even the smallest amount on taxi/ojek fare)

I admit,i am also human and I do make some mistake along the way in my Batam trips. But the mistakes I made,i share. So others can try to avoid those mistakes (if they read). I have also consolidated my own experience to share too.

Quote:
You just remind me why I couldn't find myself taking up any ST at 400k/500k and above in Batam. Utama area's ST is usually range between 200k to 300k from my experience. On average,they have perhaps 1 or maximum 2 customers a day,if they miss out their chance of you taking up the special they prompted you upon,that would probably means its a "lost" to them for even coming to work on that particular day.

The one who holds the money will always be at an advantage in Utama area,but not everyone who holds the money were somewhat intelligent enough
; base on your description that you have to turn down a 400k one who die die wants that price. It means some not-very-intelligent/or weak-willed bros has paid the 400k (or more) to her before,hence she is so bend on the 400k.

Just a personal point of view.
Quote:
Something to share base on your experience,if inflation is so often claimed to be high in Batam,i will allow it to work towards my advantage rather than going against the flowing tide.

Prices of daily necessities were getting higher in Batam each month due to inflation? It affects us as much as it will be affecting their locals working there too. If their job system (or payroll system) do not change,they will very much often get the similar basic salary which cannot catch up with their inflation. It would somewhat means they need to EARN MORE to be able to enjoy the same thing they have some years ago,so that works towards my advantage when I pay them almost the same as what I did 2.5 years ago becos if they don't take up my offer,they have nothing at the end of the day.

My conclusion is,i will reject all special service offer in any massage shops that were above my benchmark. And I know I can afford to reject them becos each hourly massage only cost between 50k to 100k most time. And i know I can get 200k to 300k fj (350k max) nearly everywhere in Batam,why should I pay anything in 400k and above under a normal circumstances? (much easier during weekdays too)

I also ask myself,if booking joint is charging 400k to 500k per pop,how much does the girls bring home after the OKT and the joint itself took part of the money? And then if a FL via wechat/watsapp charges 400k to 600k per pop,how much does she brings home at the end of the day? Lastly,how much does a massage girl who took up 200k to 300k fj brings home?

Do the maths and it gives me a better understanding how much a good bonk cost in Batam. Therefore using my simple ways of calculation,i have concluded that wechat/wattsapp/ and FLs at the NED in Batam is the MORE EXPENSIVE bonk of it all. (not to mention its the least-safe too)

Note : My calculation is base solely on a per bonk basis,not counting in the good time which some might have while drinking with the girls,having a good TCSS time in NED pubs/disco/clubs etc and/or in a massage shop where one has a wonderful private massage time. I would still urge all to remain vigilant with personal valuables with any working girl anywhere,not just wechat/FLs.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
哥哥,给我一点吃的吧

No,btm will never be worth going 4 the 1 who ask. So dn't bother wasting yr time reading.

Double cheers!
Tq bro 4 ur advise. I hv been playing in BTM since 1999-2006. After that nvr been there until recently revisit BTM on April this yr. At that trip cant find any happening KTV girls like those days. Thats the reason y Im asking izzit still worth cheoing....hehehe....fyi i can speak fluent bahasa indo and since 2007 i was cheoing at JKT instead of BTM.....cheers
Old 12-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
You were in a race against time,yet some guy/s seems to be trying to hold you back (not forgetting their 'cant be bothered' and 'take own sweet time' attitude) and the added sarcasm only worsen the entire ordeal.
Ya,they do hav the tendency 2 take their own sweet time which smtime let ppl mistook they've the cn't be bother attitude. Like eating in sm restaurants like tat,sm time the first dish comes only after half hr later. So,i tink a slower pace & lackin sm sense of urgency were part of their culture. Smthg we hav to learn to adapt to.

Quote:
I am planning a non-sex Batam trip for a group of aunties and uncle,hence I am keeping tab now. I have to bring them to some touristy places but yet on a personal scale, i do not like crowd. Who knows,i might just throw them into a 1st tier type of Spa for a 5 hour massage and spa treatment, hehehe...and then go do my own things.
Jus dn't go tell the folks u r bringing along with tat thse places u r abt to bring em to were terrorist prompt places. U might scare the living hell out of em even b4 the trip commerce.

I undstd u r jokin everytime u said tat but the folks may not tink so.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am planning a non-sex Batam trip for a group of aunties and uncle,hence I am keeping tab now. I have to bring them to some touristy places but yet on a personal scale, i do not like crowd. Who knows,i might just throw them into a 1st tier type of Spa for a 5 hour massage and spa treatment, hehehe...and then go do my own things.
Is just 5 hours enough for you?
You are not a bonk-and-go type...

I suggest you set up a very tiring day program for your aunties and uncles, made of long hikes and walks for shopping and sightseeing. After 8pm, they will be exhausted and will head to their rooms to sleep. THEN, you will have all the night for yourself.
Old 13-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:

Me and most of my Batam regular friends has already stop visiting majority of the massage shops around Utama area. Simple common sense of course,...if those rundown massage places in Utama area's massage shop command such High Price like 300k hj and/or 400k or 500k FJ,we would rather take the special service from places like in-Hotel massage special or 2nd Tier Spa like Octopuss/Altalanta/Delta.

Why so? Knowing the right price to pay, at least I know I am not getting chop and they have a very much MORE HYGIENIC and CLEANER atas environment. It is also more convenient and safer for my valuables.(lesser Fstress in some way) Not to mention even cheaper prices for me at times too. Make no sense for me to TRAVEL that extra mile to reach Utama area with a more rundown amenities and yet be paying same or higher price,right?
ya very true... massage shops at utama area are getting more ridiculously expensive. Furthermore they will direct you to one of the room at level 3 of the shophouse which is troublesome and a hassle to walk up the steep staircase.

Furthermore, some of their vip room or even the super vip room hygiene standard was quite bad. Some of the vip/super vip room are outdated, run down, dirty and badly stain. No separate bathroom and bathtub looked horrible, see already also no mood to massage leow.

If given a choice I would rather enjoy those in-house hotel massage to be done at the comfort in our own room and to enjoy a much cleaner and comfortable environment..

One more cons is that the album of the massage shops at utama area that were displayed for customers, the photo taken does not resemble the actual look of the massage cewek, not even 50% look alike.

Some of the actual massage cewek look much fatter, uglier, older or bigger than their look in the photo album...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1