The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Can confirm is Boob massage? If it is i would like to try it next week.

Btw wats "Top show"?
Top show probably means topless.

My own guess for PM and BM would be "Petik Mangga" (just a term Indonesian use for penis massage) and BM would be Body Massage (means body to body massage).

But probably the best way to find out is go there and try for yourself
Old 30-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Please beware not to purchase any sim card from majestic counter as they sim card nees to regiater den can use..If not its consider blocked sim card..My friend bought on and it cant be use and we took to a hp shop at nagoya they said that the card need to register...
Thank you for informing,so...i must not (and will not) buy any indo sim card from the Singapore side sold by any ferry company.

Quote:
Btw the sim card Xl brand no need to register...
Thank you again for the info above,now that there is one more extra choice to choose from (XL)...this sim card company (iM3 from Indosat) below also no need to register too.

The moment i step out of Harbour Bay immigration-check entrance,i will see this...i bought a new sim card there w/o registering. The guy who sold it to me didnt even ask for my passport,even tho i am sure to have it since i just checked out of immigration custom mins ago.

I just buy a iM3 sim card for 50k rupiah...for data sim card,may cost a bit more,eg 100k rupiah,also no need to register. Extra 25k rupiah (service charge of 2k rupiah applies) can be topped up at the same location too. And iM3 sim card tho No Need to register WILL expire within about 2 weeks to One Month's time if i choose not to register, thats according to the staff/s in their service center at Nagoya Hill Mall...

Photo above was taken directly opposite Telkomsel service center at Nagoya Hill mall while i register my telkomsel sim card.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I will return next Sunday 6 May. It will be a mass hexodus. It was never more appropriate than this time to check-in for the retun right after my arrival to HB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNeedOfSex View Post
It's a Mother's Day event organised by radio stations and mediacorp with djs, artists and their children. My mum did ask me if I wanna join but I decline so here I am with my parents. It's purportedly a 千人宴 at some restaurant so expect some crowd.
千人宴 = thousand people feast
(for those who dont understand Chinese)

The radio station didnt state which ferry terminal they will be travelling from but base on their past record, they will probably go via Batam center in the morning. But their itinerary would most likely be around BCS and Nagoya Hill Mall in most cases so i will avoid places they usually goes to. I dont like crowded places. They usually return back to Singapore during the later noon as they checked out of hotel about 12pm - 1pm.

Whenever these radio stations promotes Batam,the crowd can be rather enormous and its especially so during the 1st weekend of the month. I will avoid clean massage places if i happen to be there too,hehehe... (radio station Batam trip also promotes some free/PWP massage)

I used to bring one of those certain Singapore hawker committee members to Batam,and as i do not wish to leave behind a no-good impression to visit those not-so-clean area, i would bring them to BCS mall and drop them at a theater for about 2 hours for a cheap movie,and i walk over to New Spa to have my good time. And if i bring them to Nagoya Hill Mall,i will drop in to Delta Spa,or Kings.

The below photo was taken about 2 o'clock direction from the Telkomsel service center at Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe....and the right hand side of it is Delta Spa.

iM3 service center also opposite Telkomsel service center,but at 12 o'clock. And Nagoya Hill Mall's Telkomsel service center is just beside Jco (easy to find landmark).

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Was in a taxi in Singapore today and overhear from a Chinese radio station FM95.8 who will be organizing a Batam trip on 05 May 2018,Saturday for 2D1N. They only mention that they will be staying in 4 star hotel w/o its name...
wow. Thanks for the info. Was thinking of going in next weekend. Maybe I will go in this weekend instead..once again thanks.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Please beware not to purchase any sim card from majestic counter as they sim card nees to regiater den can use..If not its consider blocked sim card..My friend bought on and it cant .
Thanks for info. I had really great impression of Majestic ferry as I always get their SIM card cause it is cheap and hassle free. Didn't know it is blocked now
Old 30-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Top show probably means topless.

My own guess for PM and BM would be "Petik Mangga" (just a term Indonesian use for penis massage) and BM would be Body Massage (means body to body massage).

But probably the best way to find out is go there and try for yourself
I can only imagine the eyes of the explorer, should he discover that PM does not mean any of the above, but really "Papi Massage".

No refund, but what's even more important NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT OF THE ROOM ONCE THE MASSAGE PROCEDURE IS INITIATED
Old 30-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please beware not to purchase any sim card from majestic counter as they sim card nees to regiater den can use..If not its consider blocked sim card..My friend bought on and it cant be use and we took to a hp shop at nagoya they said that the card need to register...Btw the sim card Xl brand no need to register...
Now it's Indonesian LAW that ALL SIM cards MUST BE registered to be used, not just those by Majestic.
The sellers at Majestic should warn those who buy. If they don't warn, they are not providing a good service to their customers. Nearly a scam, I'd say.

XI brand no need to register? They cannot be out of Indonesia Law. Probably they allow a grace period before being blocked (see below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you again for the info above,now that there is one more extra choice to choose from (XL)...this sim card company (iM3 from Indosat) below also no need to register too.

I just buy a iM3 sim card for 50k rupiah...for data sim card,may cost a bit more,eg 100k rupiah,also no need to register. Extra 25k rupiah (service charge of 2k rupiah applies) can be topped up at the same location too. And iM3 sim card tho No Need to register WILL expire within about 2 weeks to One Month's time if i choose not to register, thats according to the staff/s in their service center at Nagoya Hill Mall...
The above really surprises me. Things in Indonesia are never straightforward.
As pointed aout above, now it's Indonesian Law that all SIM cards MUST BE registered to be used.
If what you write above is correct, it means that not all Indonesian telephone operators obey to law in the same way. Those operators must allow a grace period (two weeks?) before blocking unregistered SIM cards.

Certainly, allowing a grace period before blocking is what all Operators should do, to allow foreign tourists to use telco services, when they stay just few days in Indonesia, without forcing them to queue for hours at a customer service point.

By the way, most civil countries now require registration of users for each SIM card sold, but this registration is something that is done quickly by the same small shop which has a license to sell SIM cards.
Also in Singapore, when I bought my last SIM cards, I had to provide my passport to the seller: he entered my data in the system, made a photocopy of passport, and that was all. Hassle free.

Indonesia found a way to make things complex and troublesome with its burocracy also this time.
Here below, how it works for Telkomsel (I do not exlude that other operators follow a different procedure, as posters above reported, in particular allowing a grace period)

TELKOMSEL SIM CARD REGISTRATION IN BATAM

My experience yesterday Sunday

I go to Lucky Plaza to buy my SIMPATI SIM cards (one for the GSM phone, another for the MIFI modem for Internet access for my cell phone and laptop) at my usual shop.

There, they confirm that Simpati cards need to be registered before being used. Without registration, cards cannot be activated and are "dead".
They can help for registration for locals, using the Indonesian ID card number, but cannot do anything for foreigners, as they have no access to the system to enter passport data.

They suggest me to go to GraPARI (Nagoya Hill next to JCo) and buy cards there directly, because if I buy cards from them I have to go to GraPARI anyway.

I go to GraPARI, where a very kind employee, without making me wait the queue, informs me that cards there are out of stock. I must go to shop, buy cards, then go back to register.

I rush back to shop. I buy two Simpati cards (50k for a card for only calls, 50k for a card with 2GB of Internet paket + 4GB for video, chat, etc).

I rush back to GraPARI. I get queue number. I wait 20 mins, then the only employee who speaks English welcomes me.
He does all the process entering my passport data into the system.
I try the GSM phone, ok.
I try the MIFI modem with the SIM card with Internet paket, but it does not work. The modem says "no valid SIM card". At this point, I was losing hope, but here is when I love Indonesian people.

The employee offers me to try the SIM card in HIS mobile phone. He leaves the desk, goes to take it, comes back, enter the card into his phone, start calling and surfing Internet, proving that the card was valid indeed.
He speculates that maybe I bought the MIFI modem in Batam and it is not ok (ahah)
Not at all. My MIFI modem has been tested in many countries in all continents.
You know what? I try again and now it works! The SIM card probably needed to be started on a phone for the first time and first access to the network, because now it works perfectly in my modem!

I realize that the employee did much more than his plain job for which he is paid. He also spent more time with me than for others.
I offer him "Can I offer you anything? Would you like me to go to JCo to bring you something to drink?"
He blushes and says "I don't know... maybe capuccino...."
In 5 minutes I am back with a cappuccino. He looks so happy and surprised.
Good guy.

I note that I WASTED MORE THAN 1 HOUR after I bought my SIM cards, just for this registration thing.

Procedure to register a SIMPATI SIM CARD in Batam

1) You can buy SIM cards anywhere.

2) To be used, Simpati cards MUST be registered first. No grace period. (I am surprised to read that other operators allow a grace period)

3) If you are Indonesian, you can register your card on your own, immediately, sending a SMS to a Telkomsel number including two ID numbers (KTP and KK - I don't understand why Indonesian must have TWO identity cards). That's it.

4) If you are foreigner, the only way to register the card is going to a Telkomsel GraPARI (3 points in Batam: Nagoya Hill, Batam Centre, Penuin) with your passport. Plan to queue for at least 15 minutes, if not more than one hour.

5) Registration is forever, BUT the card will expire if you don't top up once in a while. I am pretty sure that if I don't top up, next time I will be back to Indonesia I will have to repeat the whole procedure
Old 30-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mindgame is Cool - loads of Potential

May i know is there any shop in batam selling sex toy?
Thanks in advance..
Old 30-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
By the way, most civil countries now require registration of users for each SIM card sold, but this registration is something that is done quickly by the same small shop which has a license to sell SIM cards.
Also in Singapore, when I bought my last SIM cards, I had to provide my passport to the seller: he entered my data in the system, made a photocopy of passport, and that was all. Hassle free.
In Batam you don't need a license to sell Sim or do top up services

Quote:
Indonesia found a way to make things complex......
For me I think it is simple if you know how to go aroun it

Quote:
They can help for registration for locals, using the Indonesian ID card number, but cannot do anything for foreigners, as they have no access to the system to enter passport data.
If they willing to use someone's info to register.

Quote:
(KTP and KK - I don't understand why Indonesian must have TWO identity cards).
KTP=kartu Tanda Penduduk=Resident Identity Card

KK=kartu keluarga=family card
Used to authenticates KTP.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
In Batam you don't need a license to sell Sim or do top up services
Ok, but this is not my point. Just remove "license" from my sentence:
most civil countries now require registration of users for each SIM card sold, but this registration is something that is done quickly by the same small shop which sells SIM cards. Also in Singapore, when I bought my last SIM cards, I had to provide my passport to the seller: he entered my data in the system, made a photocopy of passport, and that was all. Hassle free.
It is obscure to me why in Indonesia the same shop which sells the SIM card cannot also register the number. Or, to say it better, if unlicensed people can sell SIM cards in pasar, why not to allow larger shops to access the database to register the SIM cards when they sell it?
The bottleneck is exactly this one: only GraPARI can register cards, while hundreds thousand cards need to be registered.

Quote:
For me I think it is simple if you know how to go aroun it
Maybe you did not read the second half of my post, where I explain the procedure required by Telkomsel.
No way it could be named "simple", and I don't think you have a secret way to access the Telkomsel database system.
If your secret way "to go around it" is to use the ID of some Indonesian, be careful that each individual can register up to 3 SIM cards.
Using the ID of an Indonesian can work only if
a) EITHER you have many friends not interested to register 1 or 2 SIM cards for their own purposes,
b) OR you are not interested to register more than 1 SIM card.
If you case is not one of the above, you have to use your data.

Quote:
If they willing to use someone's info to register.
As I explained in the second part of my post, my sentence
"They can help for registration for locals, using the Indonesian ID card number, but cannot do anything for foreigners, as they have no access to the system to enter passport data"
means that they can help the customer by sending the appropriate SMS to the Telkcomsel numbers. Not everyone feels comfortable to do that. At the GraPARI, I saw more than one queuing to be helped to register their SIM card, and they were Indonesian. Simply "telephonically illiterate".
About using the data of some local, there is the problem of the max 3 SIM cards per person.
Yes, Indonesia found the way to make a simple thing complex.

Quote:
KTP=kartu Tanda Penduduk=Resident Identity Card
KK=kartu keluarga=family card
Used to authenticates KTP.
Still I do not understand the need of the second card. In no other country of the world I have seen a second "family card" used to authenticate the Identity Card. What is the purpose of this second card? Authenticate in what sense?
May you explain? I feel lost with Indonesian burocracy.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
About using the data of some local, there is the problem of the max 3 SIM cards per person.
Yes, Indonesia found the way to make a simple thing complex.

Still I do not understand the need of the second card. In no other country of the world I have seen a second "family card" used to authenticate the Identity Card. What is the purpose of this second card? Authenticate in what sense?
Each set of NIK/KTP + KK can have more then 3 sim card per telco operator. Only the first 3 sim card can register by sms or online. After the 3 sim cards, have to register at GraPARI.

As for Kartu Keluarga, many countries have it also.
Found this online.

( Click to show/hide )
Kartu Keluarga aka A family register (also known in several variations, such as household register and family album, and, when discussing non-anglophone countries, the native-language names of the registers such as Familienbuch in Germany, hukou in mainland China and koseki in Japan) is a civil registry used in many countries to track information of a genealogical or family-centric legal interest.

Often, official recognition of certain events or status may only be granted when such event or status is registered in the family registry—for example, in Japan, a marriage is legally effective when and only when such filing is recorded into the household register (known as a koseki). In other cases, the family register serves as a centralized repository for family legal events, such as births, deaths, marriages, and expatriations, as with the familienbuch in use in Germany and the livret de famille (fr) in France,[1] although it is not the sole source of official recognition for such events.

Use of government-sanctioned or administered family registers, while common in many European nations and in countries which use continental-style civil law (where the family or household is legally viewed as the fundamental unit of a nation), is nonetheless rare in English-speaking countries (for example, the closest equivalent in the United Kingdom is the electoral roll, which is also organised by household, but it is limited in the amount of information recorded).[citation needed]

Although the United States for example assigns most citizens and residents a social security number intended to be unique to the recipient and information regarding birth, death and work history (in the form of contributions to the social security system) is collected, the U.S. social security system has long been intentionally restricted in the scope of information collected and maintained regarding individuals where not directly related to social security benefits—as such, no information is centrally collected regarding marriage, citizenship status, parentage, or the like, in contrast to the German and Japanese family register systems.

Establishment of a more comprehensive personal information repository (along the lines of the Japanese or former German systems) has been criticized by civil liberties advocates as subject to governmental or criminal abuse, while proponents cite the benefits of simplified access to vital information.

In South Korea, use of the hojeok (similar to the Japanese household registry, written using identical Chinese characters) was repealed in 2005, in favor of a personal registry system.

The systems of household registers in China, Korea and Japan date back to the Tang Dynasty or Heian Period or earlier, both since the seventh century.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Each set of NIK/KTP + KK can have more then 3 sim card per telco operator. Only the first 3 sim card can register by sms or online. After the 3 sim cards, have to register at GraPARI.

As for Kartu Keluarga, many countries have it also.
Found this online.
Thank you!!!!!
Old 01-05-2018, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If what you write above is correct, it means that not all Indonesian telephone operators obey to law in the same way. Those operators must allow a grace period (two weeks?) before blocking unregistered SIM cards.

5) Registration is forever, BUT the card will expire if you don't top up once in a while. I am pretty sure that if I don't top up, next time I will be back to Indonesia I will have to repeat the whole procedure
All sim card need to be registered. Even XL. Just that they give a two week grace period for new sim card. After that still have to register, else phase 1 of blocking (no sms, no call), then phase 2, full blocking.

I dont know if this works or any benefits for you, but just suggest.
Instead of keep changing new no., next time just go to GraPARI, tell them your sim card was expired. And you wants to buy a new sim card with the same old no. Since you already registered that no. under your passport.

Last edited by ndnd; 01-05-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Bro BP, u dun need to understand their system of working, just look closely at ur newly bought sim card, stated 4G sim card, anytime u log into the internet, 24/7 most of the time u can get is H signal, and even in mid night also can't stay constantly at 3G. So just live with it.

Do pm me ur new Indo line nos, maybe asking u to buy me coffee on Wednesday.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

same question bro. we ask the PR what's PM stand for?
She say also don't know,... maybe its typo error.
BUT
advise you hor, don't try the 3rd package , ie massage, top show,BM n HJ.
find its not worth the 650k i took.

fyi: top show is SHOW ONLY, cannot touch wtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Can any bro advise what is pm?

And this spa advertise so openly ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1