The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 16-05-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by starzzz83 View Post
Only can look for ST? I was planning for LT as staying for the night and alone in the room. Hehe. Any to recommend?
The "ST only" if only referring to girls that you get through Wechat or from places such as Morena. Those names above, such as Gold Bird (now Hai Lai), Bunga, Happy 8, KupuKupu etc, are ok to take LT.

Theory being these joints, if the girls chut pattern, you can lodge your complain to the OKT. It happened to me once. Took a girl from GoldBird and she decided to steal some cash from my pants. She did stay until the next day then leave though. After she left, I did some counting and found 500k missing. She's unlucky (or, stupid) too, as I have some friends with me during that trip and I'm in charge of the shared money. So, I keep record of our spendings. I contacted her and gave her the choice of returning the money or I pay her okt a visit. From our conversation during our 1 day together, she knew that I'm on good terms with her okt. Within 15 mins, she's back at my room and return the money.

Whereas, if you get from wechat, the girl might be freelance and if she decide to chut pattern or leave without finishing the job, you can only suck thumb. Especially now that it's fasting period, everyone is hungry for money.

I've not encountered this before but I've read from this forum stories about girls colluding with police and plant drug in your room. So, this is another risk if you decide to get girls outside regular booking joints.

Like what's posted above, only keep adequate money in your pants and lock other valuables in the safe, if there's one. Else, create your own hiding place. I even ask the girl to shower together first before working if I do take girls from WeChat. Some don't want and I just pass on the offer. There are always many girls available.

For regular booking joints, you can find a list of these joints in the first 1-2 pages of this thread. NoNo did a good job putting together a beginner guide.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
starzzz83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
The "ST only" if only referring to girls that you get through Wechat or from places such as Morena. Those names above, such as Gold Bird (now Hai Lai), Bunga, Happy 8, KupuKupu etc, are ok to take LT.

Theory being these joints, if the girls chut pattern, you can lodge your complain to the OKT. It happened to me once. Took a girl from GoldBird and she decided to steal some cash from my pants. She did stay until the next day then leave though. After she left, I did some counting and found 500k missing. She's unlucky (or, stupid) too, as I have some friends with me during that trip and I'm in charge of the shared money. So, I keep record of our spendings. I contacted her and gave her the choice of returning the money or I pay her okt a visit. From our conversation during our 1 day together, she knew that I'm on good terms with her okt. Within 15 mins, she's back at my room and return the money.

Whereas, if you get from wechat, the girl might be freelance and if she decide to chut pattern or leave without finishing the job, you can only suck thumb. Especially now that it's fasting period, everyone is hungry for money.

I've not encountered this before but I've read from this forum stories about girls colluding with police and plant drug in your room. So, this is another risk if you decide to get girls outside regular booking joints.

Like what's posted above, only keep adequate money in your pants and lock other valuables in the safe, if there's one. Else, create your own hiding place. I even ask the girl to shower together first before working if I do take girls from WeChat. Some don't want and I just pass on the offer. There are always many girls available.

For regular booking joints, you can find a list of these joints in the first 1-2 pages of this thread. NoNo did a good job putting together a beginner guide.
Thanks bro! Will go the joints to take a look. Unless no girls liao then go to wechat.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
napolean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about overnight rate
Old 16-05-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
napolean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post

Pic from Bro Magixskin

Price is before taxs. 2 bottles of Chivas12 include taxs will be 2.4juta.

Some update on the latest promo on M1 & M2 KTV, for ppl like me, who prefer KTV. Nowdays joint cewek really cant make it, consider sibei jialat.

Went to M2 last sat. The stocks there cant make it also. End up the manager arrange to send some gals over from M1, also arrange for us few quite good looking and nice body ladies. Accepted.

Only M1 and M2 can switch gals. Other KTV wont do that.
Mami is not allow to bring their gals to help out other KTVs.
M one sitting fee / charge duduk 400k / 600k / 800k.

One of Grand Dragon KTV owner is from M one management, so there is an agreement, all ex M one gal are not allow to join Grand Dragon.
Grand Dragon KTV sitting fee /charge duduk 600k / 800k

Galaxy KTV sitting fee / charge duduk 600k / 800k / 1juta
How about overnight rate?
Old 16-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post

Sorry but may I ask what is ST and LT?
Old 16-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

ST - short time, usually is 1 hour or when you cum, whichever is earlier

LT - Long Time, overnight booking
Old 16-05-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Last Friday went to Pacific Hotel Octupuss Spa
Its their anniversary, at night got party inside. Live band, girls dancing...
first time experience. They gave us 4 free massage vouchers.

Their membership now switch to fingerprint (Biometric Type) at 300,000Rp per year + bonus free one month
(No more using card)
Old 16-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
I was told New Spa was open for 2 years already by the recep. I went to Batam City Hotel Level 5. Maybe I went to the wrong one?
There are 2 building, one is old and one is new. Go to the new one and that correct.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Their membership now switch to fingerprint (Biometric Type) at 300,000Rp per year + bonus free one month
(No more using card)
Which means i cannot use other bro's membership card to go to the spa to enjoy the benefits for members anymore.

Any chance there's an update of their current pricing? No obligation to reply.

Thank you.

Hmm...we have an update on New Spa pricing tho,thats before any added discount i suppose.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=10524

Anyone has an update on Venus Spa? Just asking w/o obligation.

Thank you.

My current Venus Spa Info :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...post1552 6283

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oic, not sure with that, seldom go KTV and seldom drink in sg. Usually in oversea cheaper and fun.
Those were relative middle-higher end places where my part-time boss works,they will have many countries of girls from PRC,Malaysian,Singapore and Thailand etc,just no Indonesian tho...and most of these KTVs has a hang flower hall area for "singer" aka Artiste. Singers were not for per-hour-sitting booking but if you hang flower,they will come to your hall table or room to sit with you for a few mins,hehehe... (depend on how much $ flower you hang)

I think Batam also have such hang flower KTV club place and if i dont remember wrong,there's one at i-Hotel...just not as expensive as Singapore.

For your further reference (Video) :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...4#post14126074

(taken from page one of this thread,hehehe...)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Those were relative middle-higher end places where my part-time boss works,they will have many countries of girls from PRC,Malaysian,Singapore and Thailand etc,just no Indonesian tho...and most of these KTVs has a hang flower hall area for "singer" aka Artiste. Singers were not for per-hour-sitting booking but if you hang flower,they will come to your hall table or room to sit with you for a few mins,hehehe... (depend on how much $ flower you hang)

I think Batam also have such hang flower KTV club place and if i dont remember wrong,there's one at i-Hotel...just not as expensive as Singapore.

For your further reference (Video) :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...4#post14126074

(taken from page one of this thread,hehehe...)
Oic, hang flower type, not my cup of tea.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oic, hang flower type, not my cup of tea.
Same here too,but i work for my part time boss,so sometime no choice but have to join him there few times a week to talk about work and things.

I find hang flower joint a bit waste of money. See people,as in those really rich people one night can hang as much as S$50k flower (as in one single individual hang S$50k for a singing artiste) and yet w/o getting a single pop,hehehe...just to leave an impression with those singing artiste. (there are many people in other parts of the world who couldnt even afford 3 meals a day)

Batam hang flower place that i know not so bad,they mainly hang only 100k rupiah (highest) in one single bidding,and most time could see 50k rupiah flower ring. But then again,in a single night, it can also accumulate to pretty high amount too.

In Singapore,at most time singer artiste gets 30%-50% commission out of those hung flowers,KTV boss get the rest. I dont know about Batam tho. Hehehe...good money for those girls and bosses.

* my part time boss like those hang flower place tho

** i now wonder if there's any other hang flower places in Batam beside just the i-Hotel one?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Same here too,but i work for my part time boss,so sometime no choice but have to join him there few times a week to talk about work and things.

I find hang flower joint a bit waste of money. See people,as in those really rich people one night can hang as much as S$50k flower (as in one single individual hang S$50k for a singing artiste) and yet w/o getting a single pop,hehehe...just to leave an impression with those singing artiste. (there are many people in other parts of the world who couldnt even afford 3 meals a day)

Batam hang flower place that i know not so bad,they mainly hang only 100k rupiah (highest) in one single bidding,and most time could see 50k rupiah flower ring. But then again,in a single night, it can also accumulate to pretty high amount too.

In Singapore,at most time singer artiste gets 30%-50% commission out of those hung flowers,KTV boss get the rest. I dont know about Batam tho. Hehehe...good money for those girls and bosses.

* my part time boss like those hang flower place tho

** i now wonder if there's any other hang flower places in Batam beside just the i-Hotel one?

hahha, i rather keep the money and go ST or LT booking more worth. can get the feel and shiokness.

Old 16-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential

Is the men's spa (new spa, venus, etc...) opened during Ramadan?
Old 16-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone has an update on Venus Spa? Just asking w/o obligation.

Thank you.

My current Venus Spa Info :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...post1552 6283
The price now, after 30% membership discount, is 381k. This includes the add-on of Double Pleasure (DP), which is for the 2 HJs.

Lots of new gems there and business is good. They have about 15 gals working at any one point of time and I usually only see about 3-4 gals that are immediately available; the rest are all in the rooms working...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1