The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Think he can't be any worse than WW bah...did u see the video in the app "Manchester live" in which is shown the fantastic goals that he scored for Leipzig ???...if u see it, u prolly won't be doubting him that much...a picture is worth more than a thousand words
Seen clips of Sabitzer. Even seen clips of him assisting for a goal against us.

Yes he has scored some long range goals but like I said, he is primarily a midfielder, not a striker, and I was looking more at his interceptions and assists. He can't get a regular spot at Bayern, in the Bundesliga. Of course I wish him well but it remains to be seen if he can deputise for Eriksen - which he was hastily signed to do.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-02-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think he can't be any worse than WW bah...did u see the video in the app "Manchester live" in which is shown the fantastic goals that he scored for Leipzig ???...if u see it, u prolly won't be doubting him that much...a picture is worth more than a thousand words
I won't write off WW just yet. At least I can see he doing link up build up play with other players in front. Just that he so far only score once.
Can see he is very ecstatic after that goal.
It means a lot to him.
He is very agile for a player his size...unlike McDisaster....

Cannot pass judgement based on past videos of Sabitzer playing for previous club where he is a regular. EPL is a different league.

Anyway, since ETH took him in, he likely have ideas of his own.
I think ETH just wanted a midfielder as DVDB, Eriksen and McTom are injured....he is well aware that Eriksen's magic could not be replicated simply by other players.
So I do not think ETH view him as Eriksen's replacement.

Sabitzer could have other attributes which could be utilised.

We shall see.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 02-02-2023 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Eriksen -- this guy got a heart condition.....nuff said.
L Martinez -- wah lieu, so short, how to be CB in EPL...sure squash like a pancake by bigger size opponents.
Casemiro -- looking for retirement club in Man U??
WW -- 1.97m, yah i know he tall, but can score boh??
I had concerns with Martinez, but he worked well with Timber who is also short, so maybe niggling doubts as to whether he can hack it in the premier league. Gladly proven wrong there.

Casermiro - quality was never in doubt and only concern was age and also transition to premier league. Again, proven wrong and he actually is playing better than for RM, where he didn't need to create (Modric and Kroos did that). His forward and key passes have been a huge surprise.

WW - I actually went 'WHO??'. Jury is still out, and right now he still feels like an Ighalo. One goal in what - five appearances now? And it's not that he hasn't gotten chances. He has had a few a game and his conversion rate is poor.

Eriksen was never a doubt for me. I had hoped we'd get him before he went to Inter.

Anyway, fingers-crossed ten Hag can get the best out of Sabitzer, like he has with so many players so far.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

So, former golden boy Greenwood has had all charges against him dropped.

Problem is, he is already guilty in the court of public opinion. Utd won't be able to welcome him back without suffering a public backlash. Not to mention causing tension in the dressing room, which ten Hag has painstakingly and successfully rid of toxicity.

If they really wish to keep the player, suspect they will ship him off on a season-long loan in Europe, away from the UK.

Will see what comes of Utd's ongoing 'internal investigation'.

Old 03-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64475445

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Crystal Palace

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ball-vs-fulham

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-02-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Problem is, he is already guilty in the court of public opinion. Utd won't be able to welcome him back without suffering a public backlash. Not to mention causing tension in the dressing room, which ten Hag has painstakingly and successfully rid of toxicity.

If they really wish to keep the player, suspect they will ship him off on a season-long loan in Europe, away from the UK.

Yah, a pity.
Greenwood is a threat down the right side. Seen him score many times from there. A rare talent who can shoot with both feet.
With Rashford on the left and Greenwood on the right....the attacking prowess is unstoppable.
So far, Antony and Sancho couldn't do that.

Another big concern are the sponsors. They are the revenue supplier.
If they say NO.....then Greenwood can kiss his career goodbye.
I bet no European clubs will want him too.

Maybe go Saudi Arabia??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-02-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe go Saudi Arabia??
I see what you did there....

Old 03-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good for him personally....nor matter how good a player he is, like u said, he is another divisive n toxic fig in the dressing room just like CR7, Lingard n Pogba were causing trouble among all the players...but on the other hand, if he is cleared in a court of law, he shd be given a 2nd chance n under ETH guidance n coaching he shd becum a better guy n help the team win trophies n titles which they hv been longing for, for so long already

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-02-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah, a pity.
Greenwood is a threat down the right side. Seen him score many times from there. A rare talent who can shoot with both feet.
With Rashford on the left and Greenwood on the right....the attacking prowess is unstoppable.
So far, Antony and Sancho couldn't do that.
Yup agreed with u...hv seen him score from the right too
MU shd forget all his charges which no longer stand n integrate him back into the team n surely they can be premiership, n european league winners again plus winning all the trophies available like the David Beckham's team did many years ago

Old 03-02-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see what you did there....
Hur ???...wat u mean ???...wat did lacoruna did there ??

Old 03-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64475445
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Crystal Palace

Glad to know that they already hv another 3 points in the bag b4 the ball is being kicked against Crystal Palace tomorrow night ...GGMU ! ...they might even hv a chance to win the premier league title or at least cum in 2nd this 1st season of ETH

Old 03-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hur ???...wat u mean ???...wat did lacoruna did there ??
Suggesting Greenwood join another toxic former red devil in a country that well, isn't quite up there in terms of respecting women's rights.

Old 03-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Crystal Palace

Man Utd at home should win

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 03-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

EFL cup final
great to see man u reaching a cup final even though its a "minor cup". after several years of overpaying and underachieving, winning the EFL cup will be the start of another era of trophies under ETH stewardship

given that its ETH first season in charge, its a remarkable turnaround, we can see the improvement in performances and made good progress on-field. of course problems still exist, as a fan, i'm optimistic that ETH can resolve them and effect an upswing in club fortunes

greenwood
i feel greenwood should be sacked from the club, allowing him to return to first team duties means that his actions are condoned, and it won't go down well with the public and club sponsors (quote bro LC69)

it will be a waste of talent due to his off-field actions (ravel morrison ver2.0?), his career and reputation in england is likely gone. but he deserves a second chance, so its better to play overseas and reboot his professional career

let this be a caution to the youngsters, focus on football and dun do stupid things to jeopardise their careers

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1