The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Getylangboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad experiences FR in GL

Come share your bad experiences to help bros here
Old 31-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
U share first ok?
Old 01-02-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad experiences FR in GL

I believe due to the limited number of PRCs in recent GL scene, I would say the quality and service level is kinda below par compared to pre-covid.

In shops where girls are pretty, service wise fall behind. It sorta reminded you of OKT David's girls.

I was informed of one suspected case where girl select the customer. If any bros knows more, do share.
Old 01-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have below par experience with 2041 at $200 twice.

The girls are pretty. Rooms are nice. OKT is friendly.

However, service lacking.

My personal experience so if you enjoy your visit at the same house, you must be very lucky!
Old 01-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Westerhout H6 G18

In one sentence: Fucked up attitude that just wants you to cum soon
Old 01-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

L18H40 girl 11 is pretty and all natural. I thought I hit a jackpot because it's difficult to find a nice lady available at the couch/tank. Usually the good ones are always busy. I got to find out why she isn't busy at all despite her looks.

Once entered the room, the face turned black, talked to me so rude and very rush service. No kiss, bj quite forceful and didn't put effort during fj. All the while rushing me angrily. The way she talked to me the whole time was very rude. I tried to be polite throughout but just couldn't take it at the end when she raise her voice again when I was showering quickly. That's when I told her sternly to be patient. I was fully clothed right before the bell by the way.

OKT couldn't care less about my feedback. He was nice and polite when I approached the house, but when I exit, he just brushed me off trying to get banglas to take his girl.

Not gonna go back to L18H40 ever again. That was the first and last for me.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gilflover2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Westerhout H6 G18

Bro is she big boobs and her back got those rectangle japanese tattoo ?
Old 02-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Westerhout H6 G18

is she the one with dark skin and blonde hair?
Old 02-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilflover2019 View Post
Bro is she big boobs and her back got those rectangle japanese tattoo ?
yep thats the one. have u tried her before?
Old 02-02-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
is she the one with dark skin and blonde hair?
not really dark skin to me. but blonde hair yes. have you tried her?
Old 02-02-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gilflover2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
yep thats the one. have u tried her before?
Yes tried her yesterday. Worst WL ever. Damn bad luck it's my first time post COVID go geylang then like that. Usually I go petain one
Old 02-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilflover2019 View Post
Yes tried her yesterday. Worst WL ever. Damn bad luck it's my first time post COVID go geylang then like that. Usually I go petain one
i also tried her ytd. terrible.

the viet houses in L20 are better. but many are more aggressive type. also i find many viets quite uncouth. so might not be everyone's cup of tea.

pre covid there were some in L8 that were solid. i forgot which house number liao but when i walk the lorong i know which ones. one of them still not opened yet.
Old 03-02-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

She must have sultry good looks, knows she can get away with it and get more customers.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not really dark skin to me. but blonde hair yes. have you tried her?
should be the same girl
i tried her when she came for a few days only
her attitude was ok then but service sop not to my liking
Old 03-02-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

This is not a bad experience per se, but just don't feel comfortable spending $200.

$150 is my limit and here too, with age, I am starting to feel guilty about spending this amount of money. Try and save a buck else where and more or less blow up $600 a month or more on Cheonging.

So far tried 5 PRC gals since reopening.

First was $200. Her service was excellent, but she was not at all my type (Prefer tall and shapely)

Second $200. Plus points - waterbed soapy massage, BBBJ, ok to look at. NO frenching and no pussy licking

The two PRC Cat 150 I alternate between are nice/ok, but not of the level of the erstwhile Fei Fei (L16H12), Qi QI (L16H12) and so many others I ve had.

My requirements are Frenching, BBBJ and Painting & B or above boobies, (otherwise suck what) & > 165cm

GL has opened but maybe will take more time to get back to the same level. Either that or I am getting old so a bit sian.

To cheong also once must be in a happy state of mind.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1