The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
Yes. I just realised last night Zulu Pub is closed. West side had everyone dressed for the CNY, quite a nice sight. Never been to Odeon, saw this message too late so probably next time.

I know lots of brothers here like Kiss Channel, not me though, music too loud for me

One of my fav place Busabap is also closed. Looks like perhaps the lack in crowd contributed to all of them closing.
Isn't Busabap a drag queen/katoey show? Have not gone in but used to see lots of tall katoeys flooding the place in days of pre-southern unrest. Did occasionally spot few sweet chicks but was not sure of their gender so never went in.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 10-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Where is this water bar? Alamak, never hear before. Might drop by the next time.
Just opposite CP4 (Chao Phraya 4) and next to Sparks Entertainment complex.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Quote:
For brothers who are into SPA. There are now 2 newly open ones (actually not that new but new to me). Seems now the SPA wave had reached Hatyai. One is near to Budasap called "the best spa", another one is opp Diana Shopping named "Gu..." (cannot remember the spelling). Both had young pretty spa therapist but they are no hanky panky, at least not with those who served me. The second spa has a very pretty manageress. Brothers who can speak thai may want to try to sian her...The 3rd SPA available is named C SPA which I do not really quite like.

Till next time...Happy Chinese New Year to all. Kong Hee Fatt Choy
U R rite...HDY have clubs/ bars being replaced by spas/foot massage.
Tried one called Sense- opposite Odeon. Manageress is quite sweet (but old). The lady who did facial for me claims to have a degree and speaks quite OK English. Note though that these places tend to place pretty ones outside to attract but if U go in for facial/foot massage for eg. they will send U an old granny or a guy....The manageress normally does not get hands-on..probably is mistress of some towkay

Old 12-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Edkoh Back in Hatyai after some months away. Tried the T8 that one of the brothers here recommended. I must agree her service is excellent but her boobs fake leh.

Tried another farm girl from red lady karaoke from channivate.Her name is Dan or something like that. Face and body ok. Tried her best to please but not that great in bed. Other areas her service is very good. If you looking for a good companion can give her a try.

Had one earlier from the recommendation of the bellboy. From one of the farm behind old lee garden, did not know there is a farmhouse there. Anyway the girl yip sucks big time. Young, good body, face pretty but attitude sucks. Everything also cannot touch.

Told her to go back and lucky manage to get back 1/2 the money. Wonderful seems to be closed when I visited, unsure if it is temporarily.

Also had a nice girl from Sakura Karaoke. What surprise me was after I booked her, she took me to the carpark and drove me to the hotel. First time this happened to me. Anyway also quite a turn off as one of the friend celebrating birthday and her time with me had to be cut short and could not stay overnight.

Too bad I am leaving today so cannot meet up with anyone. I tried to log in on my way here at Changi Airport but seem that I forgotten my password after so many months of not logging in
Old 12-10-2005, 04:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

hello everybody...i neber know that there is this hatyai thread arnd except brudder Thaivisiotr one...
think i try post more hatyai stuff here...!
nice to know some hatyai brudders!
Old 13-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Yes. There are quite a few hatyai thread around. Never intended to compete with brother thai visitor or anything like that. Just that a bit difficult to browse through 100++ pages to search for some latest information.

I had cheong Hatyai for a number of years now. My first foray was with the help from the original hatyai dummy guide and the writers. The good old days where Wonderful had almost 100 girls.

On my last day here, booked a girl who is being paid for by someone from Malaysia. She still claim he loved him but money no enough so have to work part-time. Same old story.

I was also told that the recent police raid on the farms was due to many of them refusing to pay protection money. Dunno how true but the quality had really dropped. Wonder if it will ever get better.
Old 13-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
hello everybody...i neber know that there is this hatyai thread arnd except brudder Thaivisiotr one...
think i try post more hatyai stuff here...!
nice to know some hatyai brudders!
actually there were a few hatyai threads before TV but those informations were already outdated plus those brudders already semi retirement .everyone is here to share share info

Quote:
Yes. There are quite a few hatyai thread around. Never intended to compete with brother thai visitor or anything like that. Just that a bit difficult to browse through 100++ pages to search for some latest information.

I had cheong Hatyai for a number of years now. My first foray was with the help from the original hatyai dummy guide and the writers. The good old days where Wonderful had almost 100 girls.
long time never read your FR. Remember u did started a thread at the sawadee- Land of smile unfortunately the forum has become a ghost town.believe i have met you before some years ago. cheers

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 13-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
long time never read your FR. Remember u did started a thread at the sawadee- Land of smile unfortunately the forum has become a ghost town.believe i have met you before some years ago. cheers
Were you using the same nick as before? Sorry I cannot quite remember now. I still keep in touch with a few of the oldtimers. I seldom come here these days. Still cheong once in a while though it is very different feeling now.

I guess it is hard for a man to be totally out of it. Phuket still remain my fav place though.
Old 13-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Anyone in Hatyai now

Quote:
I still keep in touch with a few of the oldtimers. I seldom come here these days. Still cheong once in a while though it is very different feeling now.

I guess it is hard for a man to be totally out of it. Phuket still remain my fav place though.
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

Just like you, I am semi-retired from the Haadyai scene ........ Used to cheong there very regularly about 20+ years ago .... Nowadays. seldom go there ..... The last trip was about 2 months ago where I met Bro TV ..... Didn't book any gals for overnight ..... Very sian to take care of gals for 24-hours .... Some of them got 'attitude problem' ...... Only went for one soapy massage at Pink Lady ...... And spent 6,000+ baht buying shirts.... Believe it or not !!!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 13-10-2005, 05:23 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

On my last day here, booked a girl who is being paid for by someone from Malaysia. She still claim he loved him but money no enough so have to work part-time. Same old story.
I was also told that the recent police raid on the farms was due to many of them refusing to pay protection money. Dunno how true but the quality had really dropped. Wonder if it will ever get better.
are we having the same gal? her name is ah yo? kekeke
i had the same story from a gal too...funny huh?!!?
Old 13-10-2005, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

Just like you, I am semi-retired from the Haadyai scene ........ Used to cheong there very regularly about 20+ years ago .... Nowadays. seldom go there ..... The last trip was about 2 months ago where I met Bro TV ..... Didn't book any gals for overnight ..... Very sian to take care of gals for 24-hours .... Some of them got 'attitude problem' ...... Only went for one soapy massage at Pink Lady ...... And spent 6,000+ baht buying shirts.... Believe it or not !!!!
Nbzzz. i tot u like Katoeys in the 1st place..kekeke
Old 13-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro Ed Koh,

share the same sentiment...nowadays tends to enjoy drinking,makan and massage during my trip to hatyai with friends unlike the past where booking overnite is a must...keke agenda totally different. really enjoy the laid back lifestyles of the town and without any worries of receiving bad attitude frm gals...maybe just go for a quickie at chao praya or kiss lounge. sometime can't stand the poor attitude and manner of the OKT from the joints.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 10-11-2005, 10:29 PM
guru899

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where is the nice farm to go, damage?

For MP, only pink lady? Damage?

Where is Water Bar? Damage?

Thanks a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1