The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mellowbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/
Visited her a few times, she is good masseuse, especially for those who intend to enjoy perfect massage and top level JG.
Room: spacious, cleaning and warm
Look 8/10: MILF, attractive butt and smooth skin
Massage 10/10: first-rate massage skill i have tried, hardly find this level massage at the moment.
JG 9/10: impressively
HJ 10/10: Slowly caress your shaft spirally, arouse sexual desire
Service: 10/10, Patient, nice attitude.
RTM: Yes
Old 11-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
These are my bbbj-cim princesses I so adore. First came super squirter Cheryl and pse MM almost 2 years ago. Then last year the trio of E cup Jenny, marvellous Molly and Kitty came. After that it continued with sultry Mi Xue, schoolgirl Joanne and my darling, Qiqi. More recently TT and Abby arrived.

All have gone back to China except Cheryl (rtc next month), MM (rtc few month later), TT and Abby (recently arrived).

So which one? Lol.
往事只能回味 only can recall in memories 😂🤣
Old 11-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If it’s Joanne and Amy, I doubt both is coming back. Rumour is the place got raided and they left quite suddenly.

Then Candy and Cheryl came. Covid strike. Candy move to a spa. Then Cheryl and Miu Miu took over. Think the time line is something like this. Lol
bro liubei said she got something on and went back? hmm sigh good gems gone, but i recall the session is also about 45mins haha not 1 hour de
Old 11-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Who?

Too bad, she must be in a rather busy neighbourhood.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Is there any bro been taken photo by ml during the session? I was taken photo during my session. I asked her why do you take photo of me? She said nothing and showed me the photo, my face was shown in the photo. But I feel a bit weird and a bit offended. If you guys face this issue, what will you do? Just end this session or…?
Old 11-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If it’s Joanne and Amy, I doubt both is coming back. Rumour is the place got raided and they left quite suddenly.

Then Candy and Cheryl came. Covid strike. Candy move to a spa. Then Cheryl and Miu Miu took over. Think the time line is something like this. Lol
Yeah, one of them is certainly Joanne, the JC girl. Had a great time with her. Always giggling even with cum in her mouth. I thought she's too innocent looking to be in this trade. But I missed her.
That place is too pack with champion Squirters C, MM and Molly around taking turns to use the rooms. Can you imagine how wet the floors is? There should be "Beware of slippery floor signs" LOL! Area cleaning could be a problem in that shared dungeon. It's good MM moved out so that they all can have their space to perform. Damn gonna miss them soon!
Old 11-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:

That time I got ask Cheryl. She said is both of them Ownself decided to go back. Not sure but was quite sudden.

Amy very enthu.. I still remember got one time I went to visit Joanne. She came in to find Joanne and I was with Joanne. She just sit next to me and talk kok with both of us lol.. before leaving, still give me a fat smooch. Hai missed the both of them
Old 11-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Lol you really made my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
"Beware of slippery floor signs"
Old 11-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Is there any bro been taken photo by ml during the session? I was taken photo during my session. I asked her why do you take photo of me? She said nothing and showed me the photo, my face was shown in the photo. But I feel a bit weird and a bit offended. If you guys face this issue, what will you do? Just end this session or…?
Who is it?
Old 11-08-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Actually already mentioned. Look a few posts up.

This Tang Bao is a known FL/ML. The way she flip flop her pricing and from other boros feedback, I have steered clear from her. Lol.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/

How about this girl bro ? Have u tried ? Seems hv big boobs
Old 11-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Excuse me bro. The ml is Cheng Zi or Cheng Cheng?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepledge View Post
Just rtm Cheng zi , still as cheerful and fun like previous few visit .

Btw she has extend her stay here until September

Those who want to find her, still have some time to do so before she return home
Old 12-08-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/

How about this girl bro ? Have u tried ? Seems hv big boobs
I tried her once when before she moved to the east. Her BBBJ is one of the better ones. That time, her figure was niceeeee. Now I am unsure cos its been a long time every since.
As for her looks, she is pretty and the feel to me is like mid 30s onwards. I might be wrong ya. Could be older. But once she starts her BBBJ, u might crave for it more.
She reminded me a couple times that if going to shoot, let her know cos she dont do CIM.
Was able to roam freely. Although she was wearing underwear, i was able to rub behind the underwear. But dont allow fingering.
I saw FR that she offer more for a topup. But i did not ask and was not offered. So i got no confirmation on that.
Massage wise, she has the strength, but then again, who goes for massage..
Old 12-08-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sepulchral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah, OK so you chose to leave earlier...

Well maybe next time, after the deed, if still got time, just cuddle and caress her juicy mounds till it's time to go, like I do. Lol. Sometimes we'll chat about silly stuff, and sometimes she'll take a power nap in my arms, but all the while my hands will still be firmly attached to her gorgeous boobs gently ruba-ing...wahahahaha.

This is what I also do with Bi Er too.

Speaking of ample natural boobs with good attentive service, KK https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/ recently made it to my list too! KK is a petite, slim girl (about 26yo), quite pretty, with very decent big B to small C cups. Gentle and loving kinda of service, she has no airs and listens to what I like. Nice.

Might as well compile my current favourite SLG MLs with beautiful ALL NATURAL breasts. These are sincere girls with good work ethics and who also provide quality service and value.

My Current Fav Natural Boobs Babes
1. Jing Jing (C/D cup)
2. Bi Er (E cup)
3. Xuan Xuan (D cup)
4. KK (B/C cups)

Natural Boobs MLs who I will not rtm because boring and not worth it!
1. Lol... should I mention..... ?
Hi bro, which Jing Jing from SLG? There are 2 jing Jing listed on SLG. Thank you very much for your sharing.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I will probably recommend Star if you are looking for someone similar to jap milf.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Well groomed, does a bit of yoga and very pleasant lady to converse with. But do note session was quite vanilla. Quite jealous of the bro who got zhut zhut her nips in a recent FR (https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=2...stcount=110248), but I got my share of fun teh her nehneh. Ended up I was wrestling with her all over the place as she claimed her nipples were very sensitive. Damn hilarious.
Visit her just recently and agree she is in good shape. She even show me she got calves from jogging and invite me to feel them haha

Overall, chatty and friendly lady. Easy to break the ice as I am first timer. Feels a bit like visiting your secret lover. Look wise is those the more you see, the better it gets, at least for me.

Sensual is ok, with teasing of balls and the stroking of body before finale.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Emilyiyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
These are my bbbj-cim princesses I so adore. First came super squirter Cheryl and pse MM almost 2 years ago. Then last year the trio of E cup Jenny, marvellous Molly and Kitty came. After that it continued with sultry Mi Xue, schoolgirl Joanne and my darling, Qiqi. More recently TT and Abby arrived.

All have gone back to China except Cheryl (rtc next month), MM (rtc few month later), TT and Abby (recently arrived).

So which one? Lol.
Bro, can PM me Cheryl contact?. Would like to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1