The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Korat, Thailand

Quote:
If you r working in the big "S" company and being posted to Korat for overseas work trip. Pls GO

2 months ago, I was posted to Korat for my overseas work trip.

We visited their local discos and found the local girls to be very easy, or can say they throw themselves as us when they see that we are not locals ( foreigners). One of them pretended to be drunk and took me as her friend, hug and kiss me away. And in the end, we ended up in bed.

She even requested for my number after our bed session. As I was pretty bored thinking it will be a month long work trip there, so I gave her my mobile number and she automatically gave me hers. She was pretty and slim, although she did not speak good english, she offered free "F" session.

The next couple of week, I called her and she was always available so I just called her joined me and my friends for drinks at the disco, and she happily joined me and my friends, and in the end of the night, we ended up in bed because we initiated the move. She was always available when I called her out. She treated me like a king I should say, gentle and gave me the girlfriend effect.

Coming back to Singapore, I called her and msn-ed her.. and she will always email me that she miss me, and send her concerns for me.

Actually I was not the only one who hooked on to their local girls and have affairs with them, all my guy friends got their hook on to different girls too.

I told my friends about this matter, and she just told me that the Korat girls were just desperate and use their body to seduce the men to make them fall in love with them, so that they can marry into Singapore and be Singapore PR.

Thinking back, I think what my friend said is quite true. Why would the girls throw themselves at men and offer free "F" services as and when we have the urge, kept us accompany and made us happy? Because they believe they are able to us fell for them and marry them...

Not too sure the girl who accompanied in the past 1 month had offered herself to how many hundreds of men, waiting for the right opportunity to marry to a foreign country and lead a better life.

Guys, if you have the chance to visit Korat for holiday or work purposes, can go to their disco and you will be surprise how open and easy their local girls are.. that you can get free "F" sessions from them, without paying a single cent... They are really super easily hook without much effort, in fact they really threw themselves at my friends and me.. (Unlike Singapore girls who need to take at least some effort to hook onto them..but SG girls are not so easy and open than Korat girls I can say for sure!)

By the way, the girl whom I played with is called "FON".. a rather pretty and slim girl with pretty good skills.. can try her if you like.. since she is free of charge and always response to my requests., maybe she also enjoy being "F".

Don't envy me and my friends because our company sent us to Korat about twice a year.. We are certainly looking forward to our next work trip to Korat.. or should I say sex adventures in Korat! Do let your guy friends know if they happen to work with the big "S_" company which always sent their staff to such overseas work trips in 3rd world countries pretty often in a year.. how nice of my company to indulge its staff in guys' privileges.. Our company only send all guys staff over .... and know what whenever our company made known to us about having overseas work trips in Korat a few months in advance, almost all the guys volunteered themselves to go..( Coz its more for play/enjoyment/cheap thrills than to work)

Hope no ladies is reading this article, because if they do, they will know what their boyfriends and husbands are doing when they are in Korat.

I guess if anyone or your friends works in this big "S_' company, you should know what I am talking about..
Anybody been to Korat before?
I saw the above here
Old 23-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of
Re: Korat, Thailand

yeah bro, i agree.. korat is a really fun and havoc place... it's around 3 or 4 hours away from BKK by car... everything cheap and plentiful there...
Old 23-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

No airport there?
So we must take transport from BKK?
Old 23-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

we can even bring our own hard liquor into the disco.

There is even a merlion infront of the disco called barnana in Korat ..funny, dont know why our Singapore Merlion statue can be found there ...There are Thai girls in Barnana, and they are so friendly, easy and open that they came to hug and kiss us even though we did not know them.. But after our first encounter that very night, the girl initated to go hotel...

In fact, all the Thai girls there were really loose and easy to get them into beds, not once but many times upon our request. After our sex sessions, they even gave us their contact numbers, like giving us the hint that "call me if you still want to "F" me, I am always available for you feeling"

And I got the girl's number and continue to bed her as much as 4 times a week, until the end of my work trip... The best part all these is free..

Just that I pay for the hotel room expenses which only cost $20 per night ( Although my company provide us accomodation, its not right for us to do it in the room that our company provide us) and the girl is free to bed as and when I feel like it..

Bro, if you and your friends are being posted to Korat for 1 or 2-month long overseas work trip, and the guy enjoy such thrills, please ask them to volunteer and go for it.. because most of my colleagues always go because of the cheap and exciting thrills... If you ask me if there is free sex with strangers in this world at ease.. Yes, the answer is all in Korat..

By the way, Korat is quite an ulu part of Thailand, so the girls there are generally not so educated...and I guess they want to have a good life so went around flirting and being "F" by foreigners in a chance to get a good married life.
Old 28-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Samster (M)

I think alot of guys must be calling Fon for phone sex, that it is hard to get through her line in the middle of the nights..

but she will answer her call in the afternoon, with that seductive voice.. even hearing her voice will make you want to fuck her.. cause she will moan for you.. she is just a super horny girl wanting sex all the time, that is why she provides guys free unlimited sex.

That was once I asked her what is her record, and she said 10 times.

She has got super wet pussy, ready to be banged times and times again until I buay ta han.. she is really a gem, a free one somemore.

If anyone of you going to Korat, dont miss out this free unlimited bonking session with this horny, seductive, sexy Fiona Xie sex kitten a try.. yes, its FREE! just give her a ring at +66 848276424 and she will meet you wherever you want in Korat.. dont miss out her special hot/cold BJ and be memerised by her sexy see-through lingerie..

She is one hell of a super HOT horny girl who is so hungry over dicks. Lick and suck my dick like a little girl savouring every bits of her lollipop..

I just came across a picture that looks like Fon:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pDK95H0p43...838834534l.jpg

Chio right? Yes, Fon looks something like that and provides free fuck sessions.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thinking back, I think what my friend said is quite true. Why would the girls throw themselves at men and offer free "F" services as and when we have the urge, kept us accompany and made us happy? Because they believe they are able to us fell for them and marry them...
all women are the same

all women are whores
Old 28-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
all women are the same

all women are whores
Ya Glock agreed 100%.. all women are sluts meant to be fucked hard by men!
Old 26-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
snakechew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi samsters,

I will be staying in sima thani hotel. Any hangout around that area?
My first time in Thailand.
Old 26-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechew View Post
Hi samsters,

Your first time in Thailand and yet u go Korat?
Old 26-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi samsters,

No, it's a ghost town.
Old 26-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FL_FL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi samsters,

korat only got temple and u can go to khao yai to see big mountain ,flowers and farms
¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\''¨''\´`\
./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \¨¨¨/´¯/') ¨\
Old 29-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Korat is not a ghost town.

Their discos n pubs are very happening. All the girls dress like it's 40 degree, bearing their tight asses, n 3/4 neh to all to see n touch.

If you foreigners, then these bees just will fly to u automatically n let u hug n kiss n touch wherever u want.. N they will arouse u n make u fuxk them.. They will try their best to seduce u n make u fall in love with them.. Yes they give the most wonderful BBBJ n give unlimited FF .. Open legs wide for u, clean shaved/waxed pussies n those loud moans that make u feel u r an excellent fuxKer..

All the korat girls are brought up to service men.. Or should I say they are brought up to seduce foreigners so that they will have a better life if they can marry a foreigner.

So for free Fuxks just go korat.. U can fuxk to your hearts contents without paying a single cent .. But don't fall for them.. Just use them as free Fuck slutsn just fuxk n go... Don't give them your number or else they will keep calling u to fuxk them.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
snakechew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes first time, because having project in Korat.
So which place to hang out in Korat?
hope to find one.
Old 30-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

snakechew, try to visit bar nana ( got a merlion outside the club) .. that is a happening girls, many sexy girls to hook up to, actually they will just swarm to you letting you touch anywhere you want if they know you are foreigner.

Enjoy your trip! And have tons of fun bonking different girls every day and night.. Their FJ and BBBJ are one of the best I ever experienced.
Old 30-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
snakechew, try to visit bar nana ( got a merlion outside the club) .. that is a happening girls, many sexy girls to hook up to, actually they will just swarm to you letting you touch anywhere you want if they know you are foreigner.

Enjoy your trip! And have tons of fun bonking different girls every day and night.. Their FJ and BBBJ are one of the best I ever experienced.
you must run a tourist business in Korat!

Every place in the world , the oldest profession can be found (even in Brunei!). Be it short term or long term angling . there are women out there available to satisfy your needs.

Congrats on you lining the stars and the moon to find Fon. And great advise for those posted there. While I dont disagree with you on your adventures , given the chances I encounter in Korat , i rather go for places with more options.

So after this merlion nana bar , where do you go if its dead for the night? Are there a few hundred bars or MP awaiting for you?

PS and please dont give out people's number on the WWW. If she did the same to you and have thousand of thai guys call you , how would you feel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1