The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bangkok Info needed.

Hey bros, im going bangkok on july 13.. wondering if anyone can share great night spots around? such as agogo and clubbing area with pretty ladies to bonk? read a lot and got lost along the way...

Cheers
Old 17-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Info needed.

Bro sourpiss8891,
I want to sing this song to you...You are the champions my friend..haizz dun know what to say sia...
Old 17-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
Hey bros, im going bangkok on july 13.. wondering if anyone can share great night spots around? such as agogo and clubbing area with pretty ladies to bonk? read a lot and got lost along the way...

Cheers
HIIII, fellow singaporean.!!!!!
so july 13 u coming.. GOOD MAN...
deft can share some great night spots, bu NEED U TO BUY ME A BOTTLE OF BLACK LABEL.. im sure it is ok for u too right? yeah, know u want pretty ladies to bonk and wont get lost ..
so im waiting for yr black label..
Old 17-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
read a lot and got lost along the way...

Cheers
Good one there!

So next time when u read, dont drink.

Thank you
Old 17-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Cheers
Aplenty. Easiest... go to Nana Hotel. Outside the hotel, there will be many ladies who are FL. Choose those along the hotel. (Opp the Nana Plaza and row of Pubs). Better than those in AGG. Ok... enough advice. Don't ask me anymore.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 18-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
drogon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What?? Nope don't try the FL along nana hotel...you might even end up with a ladyboy.....

A Bangkok first timer (logical) travel map would be:

First: Nanaplaza, just to have a look, I seldom took a girl from there (too mercenary)

Second: Go to soi cowboy of course, you will certainly find something that suits your tastes and wallet

Other options depending on your budget and tastes:

Sukhumvit soi 33: cocktail lounges/bars a bit more expensive than soi cowboy but not really on the long term

G clubs (Gentlemen's clubs): Top talent, but more expensive

MP: Massage parlours, try one of the big names along Ratchada, you can't miss them....

FL: Don't try, no matter if at Gulliver's or at spasso....

if someone needs names and details including prices just PM, would be too long to write down here
Old 18-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers
Go to the domination, macho and sadistic bar in a sub soi that is off Patpong.
Meet the papasan with a long black whip, he will intro you to a good beautiful girl where you can spank, whip, tie her up with ropes and for you to forcefully ramp your dick into her 3 holes or 6 holes if you take double puyings. Prices are reasonable and the rooms are done up as in a classroom, doctor, toilet, etc.

Too vulgar play as above for you ?. Then, stay at home and just fantasize with your left and right hand.
Old 18-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Cheers
agogo & clubbing are two totally different things & approach, which one you want?? one is pay the other is fish but BOTH you still needs time to recce around various places to find the girl or a place/atmosphere to your preference ...just like pub hopping...

Also why people always keep asking this question and doesnt realize that There is NO such thing as in GREAT night spots with pretty ladies to bonk...there are only night spots available to visit, whether great or not, pretty or not, bonkable or not, depends on each individual's luck, timing, charisma, money, looks and the girl's mood...be it agogo or club a person may find a place great fun or able to get a pretty girl ONS or FL but might even find it boring the next time he visit due to the following reasons that firstly, they keeps evolving from one place to another, secondly one man/girl's meat is another man/girl's poison - even a pretty girl may chose to let a ugly or average looking guy bonk depending luck, timing, charisma/able to talk, money but another person might not have such luck with the exact same girl in another time

Same as asking like in Geylang, which one house in which lorong has the best pretty girl to bonk or which disco in Singapore has the wildest crowd or can ONS with a pretty girl...

some of the places available to visit you can check out my signature.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 18-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogon View Post
First: Nanaplaza, just to have a look, I seldom took a girl from there (too mercenary)
You mean there are ladies at Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Rachada, Petchburi, Sukhumvit, Lumphini etc... that will fuck for love and fresh air?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
You mean there are ladies at Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Rachada, Petchburi, Sukhumvit, Lumphini etc... that will fuck for love and fresh air?
Soi Holland does has ladies who will f for love.
Old 18-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Soi Holland does has ladies who will f for love.
Jing lor... I think thats Fantasy Island but then again Soi Holland is heaven on earth! We go again when I come next week! Yahooo....!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jing lor... I think thats Fantasy Island but then again Soi Holland is heaven on earth! We go again when I come next week! Yahooo....!
Jing Jing krup... your ger in Soi Holland kit teung khun mak mak, keeps asking me about u. Dunno what siao u given her.
Old 27-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
inkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi..where exactly is Soi Holland?
Old 27-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
inkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
where exactly is Soi Holland?
Old 27-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkr View Post
where exactly is Soi Holland?
There is literally no Soi Holland in Bangkok.

But there is such a place in Bangkok, only, that it is not called Soi Holland !.

It has a different name with many bars......with puying suay mak mak !!!.

But you have to find out where it is yourself !.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1