The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
13atman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bangkok HELP!!!

I'm going Bangkok on the 13th of August n I need guide on the best club to pick up girls, best sleazy bars/pub, best soupy n Nuru massage parlor there... Anyone can recommend me... I'll give a good FR once I'm back... Preferably the one with the most number of beautiful girls... Or if u wanna ask me to recce a place or two to give FR also can... I'll be staying in NASA Vegas Hotel...
Old 03-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13atman View Post
I'm going Bangkok on the 13th of August n I need guide on the best club to pick up girls, best sleazy bars/pub, best soupy n Nuru massage parlor there... Anyone can recommend me... I'll give a good FR once I'm back... Preferably the one with the most number of beautiful girls... Or if u wanna ask me to recce a place or two to give FR also can... I'll be staying in NASA Vegas Hotel...
Just tell the taxi driver go Soi Holland..the best place to cheong in bkk, is the best club/bars/ktv to pick up girlsssss
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow u everything also the best.... u si beh can... dun read up, started a thread n expect all the best info for u. Since u super lazy n rich, u transfer 10000SGD to my bank acct, I personally will bring u around BKK with a merc n stay in 5 stars hotel for 3 days, 2 nights. The best, nothing but the best in BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Just tell the taxi driver go Soi Holland..the best place to cheong in bkk, is the best club/bars/ktv to pick up girlsssss
U today very good mood. Intro him the best in BKK.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U want the best in everything and yet u only want to write a good FR ??
Hypocrites like u....Better we not share anything at all.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Also, Bangkok HELP !!!.

I am also going to Bangkok and Pattaya soon, end of August and greatly requires senior members such as mikemike, naemlo, and so on to help me get the best and greatest bonk in my life while new to Bangkok.

I will write juicy , made you salivate and drool at my FRs after i completed my mission.

Khop Khun Khap Mak.
Yokosi

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-08-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I am also going to Bangkok and Pattaya soon, end of August and greatly requires senior members such as mikemike, naemlo, and so on to help me get the best and greatest bonk in my life while new to Bangkok.
For u no need to transfer money to my bank... just transfer beer to my tummy.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

God helps those who help themselves.
- Benjamin Franklin

When all else fail, there's always your faithful right (or left) hand.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 03-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
wah, i took ur recommendations and I was damn glad i did!!! I jumped on a taxi and tell them to bring me to Soi Holland... and had the best time of my life man!!!!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 03-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
wah, i took ur recommendations and I was damn glad i did!!! I jumped on a taxi and tell them to bring me to Soi Holland... and had the best time of my life man!!!!
P'Deptrai4u, i believe Hanoi also have something similar to Soi Holland
Old 03-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro i think if you book a nice thai gal to your hotel, think when they saw your hotel, already sian liao, cos your hotel is a budget hotel also, if i not wrong, per nite cost THB800+ only. why dont stay a better hotel like grand diamond ?
Old 04-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
13atman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Virgin bkk visitor, the hotel is my friend recommend one... Thanks for both the useful n useless reply... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus the phrase "if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can" ...

"hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"
Old 04-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
............."hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"..........
very chim....... you have many mirrors at home?...... always reflecting....
Old 04-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Virgin bkk visitor, the hotel is my friend recommend one... Thanks for both the useful n useless reply... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus the phrase "if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can" ...
i think ur "friend" also asked u to go hol-land ...
Old 04-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

"hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"
"Looking at a pile of shit reflects what u look like in your life" Quoted by famous Naemlo

U not lazy?? U r lazy, that was why u started a thread, asking for spoonfeed and asking stupid questions.... Do a search, u will know there are plenty to read.

If I ask u go recce soi holland will u do it and post an FR?? If I ask u to recce Rangsit area, will u do it and post an FR??

Ah boy, u asked stupid question, the replied will be useless. If u asked intelligent question then the replied will be useful. Virgin does not mean u can be stupid and lazy.

If u r lazy, stay in hotel, go to the washroom, ask your faithfully right or left hand to help u.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Where is Rangsit ah? I dunno where but will go reccee for you.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1