The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Where is Rangsit ah? I dunno where but will go reccee for you.
wah bro u very free today hor u want to hold the newbie hand and bring him to reccee Soi Holland before heading down to Rangsit?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where is Rangsit ah? I dunno where but will go reccee for you.
U take a train from BKK to Udon, exit the station, turn left, walk 500m, turn right... walk abt 1km, u will see soi tiu.... walk another 1km, u will be in Rangsit. Pls recce n post FR. Dun say I didn't share with u. If u r into asshole poking then u might want to check out TLSF pub. Chok dee krup
Old 05-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13atman View Post
Virgin bkk visitor, the hotel is my friend recommend one... Thanks for both the useful n useless reply... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus the phrase "if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can" ...

"hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"
I think ur laziness is going to cost u the trip!

To start with, u already kenna played out by your friend on the hotel booking. He must have also think that u are damn lazy so just play u out like that!

Then ur foolishness shows (not just laziness alone now).... "ur own inablility to help", all those who replied u, they not only know Bangcock inside out, and all the good party places, they even speak Thai!!! So what u mean by "inability to help??". Its a matter of whether they feel like helping u or not! And most of these people are in fact right not squatting in Bangcock. If u know what to do, they will be more than glad to show u around!

Next, u said "not knowing what to do with ur own life"... these people u talking about, been there, done that... do it again and again... all those things that u wanted to know about in Bangkok... IT IS U WHO DUN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.

So... my conclusion... i guess u are "looking into the mirror and hating the reflection ....". U better get rid of ur stinking attitude and see if u can salvage the situation. otherwise u just PCC or go out and kenna Black Shops and get robbed and conned. Its not a threat, it is real and many knows it!

Meantime, I zap u first!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I think ur laziness is going to cost u the trip!................. IT IS U WHO DUN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW........So... my conclusion... i guess u are "looking into the mirror and hating the reflection ....". U better get rid of ur stinking attitude and see if u can salvage the situation. otherwise u just PCC or go out and kenna Black Shops and get robbed and conned. Its not a threat, it is real and many knows it!
He mirror salesman, business have been bad....
Old 06-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
wah bro u very free today hor u want to hold the newbie hand and bring him to reccee Soi Holland before heading down to Rangsit?
Where is Soi Holland? Can teach me how to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U take a train from BKK to Udon, exit the station, turn left, walk 500m, turn right... walk abt 1km, u will see soi tiu.... walk another 1km, u will be in Rangsit. Pls recce n post FR. Dun say I didn't share with u. If u r into asshole poking then u might want to check out TLSF pub. Chok dee krup
Too many directions, confusing me.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 06-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If the OP is smart , he'll be able to tell that our hidden gem is on Sukhumvit. Just ask a cab to bring you to the end of Sukhumvit Road.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

eh, lau chiau(s)...

I also planning to go on a "virgin" trip to pattaya. I also VIRGIN Pattaya visitor. So, I planning to start a thread called "Pattaya HELP!!!!" Can help or not?

Help lah. U help, i treat u nam plao. U no help, means u no good heart. Mai jing jai.

Please lah...

I staying at "Similan" hotel on beach road. I hear sand very good, very windy. The hotel is my friend recommend one... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can ... but hor, u give me some money, can or not? Please lah....

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
eh, lau chiau(s)...

I also planning to go on a "virgin" trip to pattaya. I also VIRGIN Pattaya visitor. So, I planning to start a thread called "Pattaya HELP!!!!" Can help or not?

Help lah. U help, i treat u nam plao. U no help, means u no good heart. Mai jing jai.

Please lah...

I staying at "Similan" hotel on beach road. I hear sand very good, very windy. The hotel is my friend recommend one... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can ... but hor, u give me some money, can or not? Please lah....
For you, we will help to our best effort, mai peng rai.... but nam plao phang mak mak so i think u can keep it la, no need. See we very good heart one... ching ching!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 06-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, I just did a search.... Soi holland is next to soi Belgium only very easy to find.....

Quote:
Where is Soi Holland? Can teach me how to go?

Too many directions, confusing me.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tot tlsf pub is at pattaya???

Quote:
Old 06-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
I tot tlsf pub is at pattaya???
It is a branch... TLSF is doing too well in Pattaya.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh, lau chiau(s)...

Since u r a virgin, u might want to try this pub called "guy" in WS. I am sure u will lose your virgin screaming n enjoying.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Since u r a virgin, u might want to try this pub called "guy" in WS. I am sure u will lose your virgin screaming n enjoying.
U good heart, I chorp mak mak. Me 1 pax very scared. U try first and tell me how? Later I write FR ok??

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
U good heart, I chorp mak mak. Me 1 pax very scared. U try first and tell me how? Later I write FR ok??
Cannot, I not virgin but u virgin...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Cannot, I not virgin but u virgin...
Which Virgin holes you guys talking about..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1