The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
upbeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

I will be visiting Bangkok for the 8th time in December this year.

From time to time I have read about both RAO and RAO2 on this and other forums, but I am still very confused about exactly where they are located.

I would be most grateful if somebody could either PM or post on this thread how I can travel to both of these places, and estimated time of journey, from J W Marriott on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

I am happy to use either Taxi, Subway, Sktyrain or a combination of any or all of these.

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros , for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.
Old 15-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by upbeat

From time to time I have read about both RAO and RAO2 on this and other forums, but I am still very confused about exactly where they are located.

I would be most grateful if somebody could either PM or post on this thread how I can travel to both of these places, and estimated time of journey, from J W Marriott on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

I am happy to use either Taxi, Subway, Sktyrain or a combination of any or all of these.

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros, for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.
My advise is to take a cab there if you are going with the group of friends.

Rao2 is near to the IMAX Cinema Complex (used it as landmark). The place is called Ratchayothin. The cinema complex there got many chio bu doing window-shopping there.. You can take your dinner there first before heading to Rao2. From there, walk 5-10 mins to Rao2 (big sign-board, can't miss it). The big car-park for people to park their car.

Concept is more a chill out joint (similar to niteclub). You order drinks and the PR/ladies sit and talk to you or you are play games with mummy/PR/ladies. There is a live band playing (certain interval time) and KTV rooms (For Karaoke).

Prices for PR/ladies depends but start from about 200 THB for block of 40 mins. Min 3 ladies drink. So 600 THB. Every 200B (automatically added to bill) for every 1 hrs. 2400THB for a bottle of JW black. 2500THB for a bottle of Chiva. Mixer free for first visit.

One trick to save money is to book the ladies at 2900 THB (overnite) plus one ladies drink exclusive or 1900 THB (ST) plus one ladies drink exclusive. (If you intended to bonk her). Moreover, she will sit with you for the whole nite without additional cost.

I have one mummy contact no if you want but she can only speak thai. One of the ladies can speak cantonese but not so pretty (got her contact no also). One thing PR cannot book them out. However, you are neg personally with them (outside)

The bar counter there have more ladies wearing pink dress. The price is quite similar to ladies price. But I think you can order beer there if you are going alone. Sit near the bar counter.

After that, You can go for supper and go to your own hotel for bonking session. Hope this help, Additional info PM me. kekeke.

Last edited by tirak99; 15-11-2004 at 10:32 PM.
Old 15-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
My advise is to take a cab there if you are going with the group of friends.

Rao2 is near to the IMAX Cinema Complex (used it as landmark). The place is called Ratchayothin. The cinema complex there got many chio bu doing window-shopping there.. You can take your dinner there first before heading to Rao2. From there, walk 5-10 mins to Rao2 (big sign-board, can't miss it). The big car-park for people to park their car.

Concept is more a chill out joint (similar to niteclub). You order drinks and the PR/ladies sit and talk to you or you are play games with mummy/PR/ladies. There is a live band playing (certain interval time) and KTV rooms (For Karaoke).

Prices for PR/ladies depends but start from about 200 THB for block of 40 mins. Min 3 ladies drink. So 600 THB. Every 200B (automatically added to bill) for every 1 hrs. 2400THB for a bottle of JW black. 2500THB for a bottle of Chiva. Mixer free for first visit.

One trick to save money is to book the ladies at 2900 THB (overnite) plus one ladies drink exclusive or 1900 THB (ST) plus one ladies drink exclusive. (If you intended to bonk her). Moreover, she will sit with you for the whole nite without additional cost.

I have one mummy contact no if you want but she can only speak thai. One of the ladies can speak cantonese but not so pretty (got her contact no also). One thing PR cannot book them out. However, you are neg personally with them (outside)

The bar counter there have more ladies wearing pink dress. The price is quite similar to ladies price. But I think you can order beer there if you are going alone. Sit near the bar counter.

After that, You can go for supper and go to your own hotel for bonking session. Hope this help, Additional info PM me. kekeke.
Wah lao Jiao men...Remember wat u told me about ur gal who speak cantonese while we were peeing at Rao2 male toilet...haha...don worry I will keep this little secret to myself..seems like everyone enjoy the place except for bro kurupa....So which gal will u call during our next trip there?
don tell me is the gal who speak cantonese again...kekekeke
Old 16-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

aiyah... no big shakes about thai girls speaking cantonese. they have either done their tour of duty in macau or HK previously. all are what i term as "lau ying". not to be trifled with... kekeke...
Old 16-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
aiyah... no big shakes about thai girls speaking cantonese. they have either done their tour of duty in macau or HK previously. all are what i term as "lau ying". not to be trifled with... kekeke...
she is confirmed super duper "lau ying". She is already out of my "tirak" list. kekeke...
Old 16-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Last time when I went to Rao2, the gals behind counter wearing green or orange bikinis...

4 Rao2 go into the open-air carpark... the last unit in the corner, if gg to Rao (Rao1), take taxi... pattanakarn 47 along main road... signboard cannot miss... haiz, last time gals at Rao still wear see-thru... can chk out the neh nehs... now covered up liao, so sianz... no free show if gg alone liao...

worse come to worse, call them and pass the phone to the taxi driver lah...

Rao 2: +66.2.930.2132
Rao: +66.02.321.5008

Hope my directions can help...
Old 16-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Samster

FYI.

Since Bro upbeat have PM me privately on this question. I think it's good to share more in the forum on Rao2 direction. If travel from JW Marriot to Ratchayothin via BTS. How to go there?

JW Marriott is near to Nana BTS. Nana BTS to Mo Chit BTS is about a distance away. Mo Chit BTS to IMax Cinema is much nearer.

When reached Mo chit BTS, You can take free BTS shuttle bus from Mo Chit BTS. Take Bus No 1. Mo Chit - Central Lad Prao - SCB Park Plaza. The loop takes in the Mo Chit Station and Central Plaza/Central Department Store, and Sofitel Hotel and back via SCB Plaza. Saves 40 Baht in a taxi from the station. [SCB = Siam Commercial Bank Plaza]. Also within walking distance to the IMax 3D Cinema.

Map of Free Shuttle Bus Route

Hope this help.

chok dee krup.
Old 16-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by upbeat

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros , for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.
================================================== ===
Yo Bro,

me not sure about RAO2 but i can tell u abt RAO in Pattanakan.
look for mummy "NAME". thats her name or nickname. hahaha sound funny ya. she speaks English and quite a palyful lady.
got her h/p number. PM u later. dun wan to publicise her number in forum.

cheers,
Old 16-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Yo Bro,

me not sure about RAO2 but i can tell u abt RAO in Pattanakan.
look for mummy "NAME". thats her name or nickname. hahaha sound funny ya. she speaks English and quite a palyful lady.
got her h/p number. PM u later. dun wan to publicise her number in forum.

cheers,
The quite chio, long, slightly curly hair one?
Old 16-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Samster

plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
The quite chio, long, slightly curly hair one?
hmmm........... ya quite chio, yes.
long?? what is long. hahaha, curly hair or not, cannot remember lah, sorry never notice her hair.
h/p is 06-777****. speaks english well and would recommend girls who can speak a little bit of english to you.
dun know about RAO2(nvr been) but RAO in Pattanakan has up price liao.
used to be thb2700 for LT up till july or august this year.
now thb3000 for LT, ST dun know cause always choose LT.
now got package thb10,000 for 2 gals (LT of course) and 3 bottles of B/L whisky. if go with 1 friend, it will be sgd200.00 each person. worhtwhile ya.
kekeke

cheers,
Old 16-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm........... ya quite chio, yes.
long?? what is long. hahaha, curly hair or not, cannot remember lah, sorry never notice her hair.
h/p is 06-777****. speaks english well and would recommend girls who can speak a little bit of english to you.
dun know about RAO2(nvr been) but RAO in Pattanakan has up price liao.
used to be thb2700 for LT up till july or august this year.
now thb3000 for LT, ST dun know cause always choose LT.
now got package thb10,000 for 2 gals (LT of course) and 3 bottles of B/L whisky. if go with 1 friend, it will be sgd200.00 each person. worhtwhile ya.
kekeke

cheers,
Now at Rao, LT is 3000, ST is 2000, confirm about the 10k package, but so far no chance of changing the bottles for gals... haiz, if only can exchange... last time LT only 2200, ST 1600... some more can use the gals commission voucher... those were the days. (BTW, bottles can keep for 6months)

bro plm2002, you gg back anytime soon? care to meetup for drinks at Rao 1 or 2?
Old 16-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now at Rao, LT is 3000, ST is 2000, confirm about the 10k package, but so far no chance of changing the bottles for gals... haiz, if only can exchange... last time LT only 2200, ST 1600... some more can use the gals commission voucher... those were the days. (BTW, bottles can keep for 6months)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
haizz~~~~ my last trip was in early of this month but i didnt go to RAO.
thought can (wanted to) go the metalex exhibition in bi-tech from 18-21 nov but trip not approved. cant understand why??
next trip?? not sure. PM u once i have schedule to go.

cheers,
Old 16-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Stocks and quality of the gals seem to be lacking nowadays...heard that business has been slow for RAO 1 unlike the old days....2-3 years ago.
Sometimes i wondering it is worthwhile to go there.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 17-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
Stocks and quality of the gals seem to be lacking nowadays...heard that business has been slow for RAO 1 unlike the old days....2-3 years ago.
Sometimes i wondering it is worthwhile to go there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yo bro Hasa Sas,

sorry, i mean not to offend you but what are you looking for? a wife. kekeke
every place sure got 1 or 2 gem one lah. got more if you lucky.
you want better quality, go forte, pegasus or carribean.
maybe got better place with better quality but i am sextisfied with the quality of the gals of those place that i have been.
most important is fun and you enjoy.
one's man meat is another man's posion.
if the place is not for you, go another joint loh.

cheers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Bro Yomun,

Definitely missing there lah. NB my upper level one dun let me go. if not this weekend can party in bkk liao.
dun know when can go again. haizz~~~~~~~~~
see this weekend me free or not, sms u for kopi.

cheers,
Old 17-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yo bro Hasa Sas,

sorry, i mean not to offend you but what are you looking for? a wife. kekeke
every place sure got 1 or 2 gem one lah. got more if you lucky.
you want better quality, go forte, pegasus or carribean.
maybe got better place with better quality but i am sextisfied with the quality of the gals of those place that i have been.
most important is fun and you enjoy.
one's man meat is another man's posion.
if the place is not for you, go another joint loh.

cheers,
That why i never visit Rao 1 after my last trip to this joint prefer RAO 2.....perhaps you never get what i'm trying to relate. I'm saying that the quality of the gals in RAO 1 can't be compare to those i had 2-3 years ago.
Of course we can't compare them to the top joints......what kind of money are we paying.... 2-4k baht ONS rite. We can't compare apple with orange .

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1