The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
That why i never visit Rao 1 after my last trip to this joint prefer RAO 2.....perhaps you never get what i'm trying to relate. I'm saying that the quality of the gals in RAO 1 can't be compare to those i had 2-3 years ago.
Of course we can't compare them to the top joints......what kind of money are we paying.... 2-4k baht ONS rite. We can't compare apple with orange .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo bro,

No hard feelings lah.
I agree totally. because when newer joints sprung up, those better quality ones will go to the newer joint for greener pasture with better experience.
kekeke

cheers,
Old 17-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
That why i never visit Rao 1 after my last trip to this joint prefer RAO 2.....perhaps you never get what i'm trying to relate. I'm saying that the quality of the gals in RAO 1 can't be compare to those i had 2-3 years ago.
Of course we can't compare them to the top joints......what kind of money are we paying.... 2-4k baht ONS rite. We can't compare apple with orange .
Actually I kind of agree... Rao 2 a lot more gals and maybe better quality... But i stay near Rao 1 lah... kekeke... and Rao 1 lesser customers, lesser gals, so I alone sit at bar counter more relax...
Old 17-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros , for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.[/QUOTE]

Bro,
I will be in BKK on 23/12 8pm, and fly over to CEI on 24/12 1pm, wanna to know ur time on 24/12
Old 25-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am a newbie on this forum. Hope that you gent don't mind me join in this thread here.

I will travel to Thailand in upcoming Christmas holiday season, arriving on December 23 and staying for few days. Already booked hotel room in Lower Suk.

I am not exactly a newbie as I have limited P4P experience in Bkk and Hatyai. I would be happy to join brother Upbeat for sanuk hunting. Other brothers willing to show me around are also welcome.

If interested, please let me know.

Knowntender
Old 26-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kwanteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

heard that there's a 'Rao 3' coming on the way or oredi up n running? any senior bros based in Bkk or frequently there can cunfirm??
Old 27-11-2004, 03:53 AM
Samster

GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanteen
Hi,

heard that there's a 'Rao 3' coming on the way or oredi up n running? any senior bros based in Bkk or frequently there can cunfirm??
Really? btw, why your nick so naughty?
Old 19-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tirak99, thanks for the detail info.

Just curious to ask a few more questions.

My understanding from reading your post is we can book ladies for LT and cannot book PR for LT. What is PR exactly ? How to distinguish these two groups ? Is it the ladies in evening gown and PR in uniform ?

Are majority of the punters Thai, Asian tourist or farang ?

It sounds like RAO and RAO2 are middle-priced nightclub/hostess bar. And finally how is the quality of the pooying ( ladies ) ? I suppose they have many there.

Knowntender
Old 20-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Tirak99, thanks for the detail info.

Just curious to ask a few more questions.

My understanding from reading your post is we can book ladies for LT and cannot book PR for LT. What is PR exactly ? How to distinguish these two groups ? Is it the ladies in evening gown and PR in uniform ?

Are majority of the punters Thai, Asian tourist or farang ?

It sounds like RAO and RAO2 are middle-priced nightclub/hostess bar. And finally how is the quality of the pooying ( ladies ) ? I suppose they have many there.

Knowntender
PR are those sitting at the table... normally, not in "uniform"... "confirm bookable" girls are behind bar counter... with number tags on their chest, if booked, tags will be moved to waistline...

PR have to negotiate with girls directly, those behind bar counter, just make an action with your finger of moving their number tag from chest to waistline, will do... alternatively, tell the Manager...

From what I see personally, majority asians like us, koreans.... occasional farang... hope it helps.
Old 20-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
PR are those sitting at the table... normally, not in "uniform"... "confirm bookable" girls are behind bar counter... with number tags on their chest, if booked, tags will be moved to waistline...

PR have to negotiate with girls directly, those behind bar counter, just make an action with your finger of moving their number tag from chest to waistline, will do... alternatively, tell the Manager...

From what I see personally, majority asians like us, koreans.... occasional farang... hope it helps.
BTW ... where's RAO and RAO2 ???
Old 20-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
Please read Page1 of this thread...
Old 20-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
I understand sometimes it is difficult to search because information is so dynamic but this is too much - I mean c'mon, the very 2nd post by tirak99 in this thread gives out directions. I'm going to give you a neg rep X'mas present. Enjoy it.
Old 20-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
================================================== ===
hmmm........... ya quite chio, yes.
long?? what is long. hahaha, curly hair or not, cannot remember lah, sorry never notice her hair.
h/p is 06-777****. speaks english well and would recommend girls who can speak a little bit of english to you.
dun know about RAO2(nvr been) but RAO in Pattanakan has up price liao.
used to be thb2700 for LT up till july or august this year.
now thb3000 for LT, ST dun know cause always choose LT.
now got package thb10,000 for 2 gals (LT of course) and 3 bottles of B/L whisky. if go with 1 friend, it will be sgd200.00 each person. worhtwhile ya.
kekeke

cheers,
bro.. me going in January.. would like to have the contact of mummy Name.. pls advise thru PM

Anyone going during week of 24-30.. pls PM.. would love to have your help to finish the 3 bottles hehehe

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 20-12-2004, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Just a slight correction...Those ladies sitting around the table with pink tags can Ta pao also for ST.price is 1900 baht...& there are Thais who frequent the place also from wat I observe.

Cheers
Old 21-12-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Just a slight correction...Those ladies sitting around the table with pink tags can Ta pao also for ST.price is 1900 baht...& there are Thais who frequent the place also from wat I observe.

Cheers
Oh of course... kekeke... how can a thai joint not have thais?
Wat I meant was both Rao 1 & 2 also very few farangs lah...
Old 21-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Oh of course... kekeke... how can a thai joint not have thais?
Wat I meant was both Rao 1 & 2 also very few farangs lah...
sorry lar ....GiddlyGook .... u dun have to be so mean

anyway thansk all bros for all the valuable information ...
u guys are great ...

10 days to countdown ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1