The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sstand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Yes, Rao 3 is up. Gonna to check it out next trip after visiting Bro Thaivisitor in HY. Will give an update when return unless some bro beat me to it. I receive a call from my regular mamasan informing me that she has been posted there and to visit her (and her new girls)
Old 31-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro simon thanks for your infor,... came back already went to Rao 2..but if i'm not too drunk, I paid Baht 1900 for booking LT ladies both nite?? but then I buy many lady drinbks too and joined member

does it matter? i mean i'm surprised that they asked for 2900.. i'm pretty sure it's 1900

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 31-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the girls we got at Rao 2 were all not wearing uniform type.. i dun know the diff... we practically can book anyone there except the Dancers and singers..

just to share

[/FONT]
Old 02-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
bro simon thanks for your infor,... came back already went to Rao 2..but if i'm not too drunk, I paid Baht 1900 for booking LT ladies both nite?? but then I buy many lady drinbks too and joined member

does it matter? i mean i'm surprised that they asked for 2900.. i'm pretty sure it's 1900
Most welcome FS69, that's wat we are here for to share. I benefited from the forum can contribute back in someway also a pleasure.

Aiya, 1900 or 2900 wat's the diff? more importantly happy can leow. life short so cheong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. anyway my membership was for 3 g 2 bottle or 3 bottle 2 g at 10K something like that.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

I believed latest, Rao1 replaced by Rao3. I think maybe an hour ride from Ratchada to Rao3 so probably striking this Rao3 off visit list unless nothing to do and have spare time.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Question Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstand
Most welcome FS69, that's wat we are here for to share. I benefited from the forum can contribute back in someway also a pleasure.

Aiya, 1900 or 2900 wat's the diff? more importantly happy can leow. life short so cheong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. anyway my membership was for 3 g 2 bottle or 3 bottle 2 g at 10K something like that.

yeah.. thanks man. I think it's a good and friendly places, been to some similar joints but this one makes you party all nite long.. enjoyed it very much.

Had 3 bottle and 2 G member.. for 10 k.. it's better.. 1st nite we din join member, drank 1 JW for 2400 baht, then 1 girl is 1900 then the lady drinks/ cock tails/ mixer etc etc.. wah comes up to almost 8.5k

knn next nite F the mamasan and she quickly get us the member.

One thing I wanna ask you, do you get a member card or something? She only gave me a name card with my name and membership value written at the back.?? I blurr.. how to recongnise their members??? they still remember me next visit???

[/FONT]
Old 03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I believed latest, Rao1 replaced by Rao3. I think maybe an hour ride from Ratchada to Rao3 so probably striking this Rao3 off visit list unless nothing to do and have spare time.
yeah that's what I heard from my mamasan too becos i wanted to visit Rao1 the second nite to check it out but was told shut down.

Then Rao 3 is confirm very far away on the way to pattaya.. takes about 1.5hr drive from Rao 2..

Shocking!!!! but i will still check it out.. seems like Rao3 got swiming pool and costume pool side party... hehehehe

[/FONT]
Old 05-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah that's what I heard from my mamasan too becos i wanted to visit Rao1 the second nite to check it out but was told shut down.

Then Rao 3 is confirm very far away on the way to pattaya.. takes about 1.5hr drive from Rao 2..

Shocking!!!! but i will still check it out.. seems like Rao3 got swiming pool and costume pool side party... hehehehe
still think it is too far leh. maybe that's why they have to come up with something novel to attract
Old 05-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A group of samsters will be on our way Pattaya by taxi this 7Feb. Do you have the address to this Rao3 so that we can tell the taxi to stopover and take a look?

Thanks in advanced.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
still think it is too far leh. maybe that's why they have to come up with something novel to attract
Hi bro,

was at RAO2 yesterday at close to midnight but most of the gals are booked.
Actually my original intention was jus to show a bro how rao2 looks like.Anyway, had a gal the day beofore already. He quite like it & will go back there next week. BTW most joints including Rao2 are closed for these 2 days due to election.However Arb Nam joints will still be opened.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

So envy to see u guys at LOS now.. Too bad, i gotta wait till songkran, hehe
How's the election going? High chance tat thaksin to stay on
Old 11-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi bro,

was at RAO2 yesterday at close to midnight but most of the gals are booked.
Actually my original intention was jus to show a bro how rao2 looks like.Anyway, had a gal the day beofore already. He quite like it & will go back there next week. BTW most joints including Rao2 are closed for these 2 days due to election.However Arb Nam joints will still be opened.
I had to admit that Rao2 standard is getting better now. Not only pretty PR and ladies. And also the beautiful dancer. For those who interested. Please go around 8pm so that you can the best gems for booking. The regular mamasan still remember me. And the last time I had booked that gal, the gal still there. She passed the new HP no to me. Now I had 3 mamasan contact no, after they had introduced themselves to me.

Highly recommended bros to go Rao2 around 8pm. Mamasan will help you to reserve the sofa seat. You will definitely enjoyed.
Old 17-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Need some info on Rao2, roughly how much for 2 person including booking girls for overnight? How they charge for the drink, min 3 drink is for first 40 min only then extra drink every hour, is it correct?Tks
Old 01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kwanteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros at Rao2 last saturday 26/2, one large group took out abt 15 gals at one go. Not much left for the rest who are still there.... .....hiazz...
Old 01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupa
A group of samsters will be on our way Pattaya by taxi this 7Feb. Do you have the address to this Rao3 so that we can tell the taxi to stopover and take a look?

Thanks in advanced.
sorry for late reply. I do not have the address. You may wanna contact Rao2 and ask?

[/FONT]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1