The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Not base in BKK but always there. Just inform me when u r going. I will try to join u.
Don mislead people leh Mr Maiao Maiao, you are there most of the time...not always there lah...I am still waiting for u to join me...
Old 10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king
Up 6 for ya.
Hi bro,

Just tell him the date u are going & I will make sure he accomodate you & join you for your upcoming BKK trip since u up his pts..
hahaha
Old 10-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi bro,

Just tell him the date u are going & I will make sure he accomodate you & join you for your upcoming BKK trip since u up his pts..
hahaha
Up him points for his guidance.Are you coming too?The more the merrier! Come come we go party in LOS!!!

By the way, What your age group ah? I say first hor, i old man liao
Old 10-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Up him points for his guidance.Are you coming too?The more the merrier! Come come we go party in LOS!!!

wei wei.. when you guys planing trip? let me know le.. can I join you sifus??

it's been a long time for me already.. since Jan..2 months!

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 10-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don mislead people leh Mr Maiao Maiao, you are there most of the time...not always there lah...I am still waiting for u to join me...
Give me a confirmed date... dun say say... Or u want me to put the date???
Old 10-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow u old?? Hahahah same same as me, Mr Romance is a young punk...
When will u be in BKK??
Old 10-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When will u be in BKK??
Waiting for the damn sin travel agent to confirm my hotel booking.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:47 PM
balonglong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
It seems like RAO2 is getting more & more popular. Do not go there later than 10pm. I remember going there close to midnite on a fri nite & saw only 2 gals left at the bar counter. Both definitely cannot make it in terms of looks.
But will be there again soon....Real soon....hahaha
cheers
hi Mr romance, never been to a club like Rao2 b4, so is it fine to go there alone? is it once you pay for LT, you can bring the girl back to hotel immediately, as not wise to increase the cost by drink more
Old 11-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Waiting for the damn sin travel agent to confirm my hotel booking.

Ok inform me asap... btw agar agar when?? This time go I will try to discover n enjoy Rao2, Mr Romance u seeing this.. I'm trying
Old 11-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by balonglong
hi Mr romance, never been to a club like Rao2 b4, so is it fine to go there alone? is it once you pay for LT, you can bring the girl back to hotel immediately, as not wise to increase the cost by drink more
Yes u can go alone, once u pay barfine then she is yours.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by balonglong
go early, order minimum drinks, choose your gal, give her a couple of lady Drink, get out asap to avoid incur charges.. she's yours after you pay $$

then you can ask her to suggest place that might interest you, like disco, makan, etc etc. or you might wanna pump non stop till 6am.

[/FONT]
Old 11-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, barfine is a fee on top of what you pay for the girl. I think Rao2 no barfine, just booking fee.

[/FONT]
Old 11-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
bro, barfine is a fee on top of what you pay for the girl. I think Rao2 no barfine, just booking fee.

OIC thanks, I'm still trying to learn the good thing in Rao2. I still can't figure out what is good.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
doesn't Rao2 have few cat (1) booking gal behind counter (2) sweet gals standing ouside and inside where U buy (3) all the rest like dancers, singers, waitresses, mamasans etc.....
Cat (1) is straightforward where U pay and takeaway but quality not that good.
Cat (2) sweeter and younger.....sit, buy drinks chit chat and then takeaway... best cat
Cat (3) need some sianing but might as well go for cat(2) which have better chicks

Barfine applies to one cat while booking fee applies to another...my 2b worth.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
balonglong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
tks for yr help, will go there during my next trip to LOS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1