The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BKK Soapy massages

I wonder if any bros try this?

http://www.bangkokcompanies.com/cate...anies_p752.htm

Looking to try. any recommendations and discussions?
Old 22-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: BKK Soapy massages

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleahhh View Post
I wonder if any bros try this?

http://www.bangkokcompanies.com/cate...anies_p752.htm

Looking to try. any recommendations and discussions?
I've tried Annie's and Cupidy's, probably the 2 most famous soapy massages in BKK. Most of these soapy places have at least 2 cats of girls : regular and sideline (premium). Some have higher model categories too.

Annie's regular girls look past their prime - mostly average looking MILFs, while their sideline girls are only so-so when I went there in the afternoon (probably because the hottest girls are still not at work). On that visit, only 2 of their their sideline girls look like their are worth bonking. A quick scan at the regular girls made me drop the idea of taking them. In the end, I took a 23 yo sideline girl.

Cupidy's has more and prettier girls (even in the afternoon) but more expensive, so in the end, you get what you pay for. Cupidy is also in a more inconvenient place if you go by train (10-15 mins walk). If you take cab, they might tag on a commission charge (to avoid that, tell the cab to drop you at Prince Hotel which is right next to Cupidy's).

While Cupidy's has nicer girls and generally nicer ambience, I find that the staff there are very money faced. As soon as I paid the cashier, the captain stood next to me and asked me for a 100THB tip, for doing nothing. After FJ, the WL asked for a tip for herself, and another for the roomcleaner. WTF ? I don't mind giving tips to the girl on my own accord, but whats the deal with giving tips to everyone else ? Plus, she commented that my 200THB tip was too small. Huh ? Out of the 2200THB fee, she gets 1000THB. A 20% tip is too small ?

Near Cupidy's are another 2-3 soapy places, but I did not try them.

I find Annie's to be smaller, less flashy, and less intimidating for the first timer, plus it's in a really convenient location, 5 mins from the BTS station(it's very near Nana Entertainment Plaza). No one asked for tips, so you can give if you want to but are not forced to. Also, it's near Lolita's, so if you dun feel like bonking any of the girls, you can walk over to Lolita's for a 700THB BBBJ.

Overall, I find that soapy massages are somewhat interesting, but not all that great as I thought they would be. You spend 80% of the soapy massage facing down while she works on your back. You can't see what she's doing, so I'm constantly trying to guess which part of her body she is using based on the sensation on my back. There's no real massage, just a lot of flesh-to-flesh contact with your back. Then you turn around and she does a shorter version on your front. Wash off soap, and it's off to bed for a regular FJ.

I read in the old days, they used to give you a real massage between the soap bath and the FJ, but seems like they don't do that anymore. And the session is over as soon as you shoot, even though it's supposed to be 90-120 mins. But I suppose it's a great way to end a hot sweaty day in BKK with a very thorough bath and FJ. You feel very clean and relaxed after that.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow thanks alot~
i was thinking of VENUS as its near central world. seems very convenient.

http://www.soapy-massage.com/bangkok...rajadamri.html
Old 23-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Some a-hole zapped me 6 pts and called me stupid for posting an honest FR on the 2 soapy massage places in BKK. What's up man ? You have a share in these massage palors ? Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't mean I'm wrong. We all have our preferences, and soapy massages have good and bad pts. I don't see you contributing anything this thread at all, instead you just zap people who do.

That said, I'm still going to soapy places because it's not a bad way to end a day of jalan-jalaning around hot and humid BKK.
Old 23-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
I've tried Annie's and Cupidy's, probably the 2 most famous soapy massages in BKK. Most of these soapy places have at least 2 cats of girls : regular and sideline (premium). Some have higher model categories too.
The reason why Annies place is popular is because they are focused more on ang moh customers there. They don't get surcharged so they all go there when they aren't at go gos or specialty bars. Annies has a reputation for service but the girls are subpar in looks. I have walked in a few times and I always thought they were worse looking than Ratchada MP girls.

Cupidy is quantity over quality. It used to be good but has gone downhill in recent years. Back in '05-06 it was a pretty safe bet these days there are better options. There's no reason to put up with establishments that hire staff with poor attitudes. If I get bad treatment by staff just once I will refuse to go there ever again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1