The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

thaivisitor, is CNY next week considered as a peak period in Hadyai? As I know Thais do not celebrate CNY but on the other had a lot of peole having long break might go there for holidays. Thinking of dropping by for a few days coz of the long holiday but afraid all the hotels and puyungs would be overbooked and overpriced.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Hotel prices will increase as usual... But as for prices of puyings, I'm not too sure.

Anyway if increase won't be drastic lah... still should be affordable...
thanks for the info, might drop by then donno what to do in KL got 1 whole week off starting Monday.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Thinking of dropping by for a few days coz of the long holiday but afraid all the hotels and puyungs would be overbooked and overpriced.
Just check the price for the hotel 2 days back, for the hotel that i usually stay (Hatyai Rama), the rate increase by 400 bath from the 2 till 5 day on the CNY but the first day price still not comfirm yet.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

The girl I booked was from Surat Thani and she did not go back and vote. she have to work as she told me. The mamasan also told me everywhere is "suppose" to close today but as in many things thai - things can be as per normal if they "pay".

What I really liked these few days is there is very little crowd.Last night dinner at famous seafood eating place only no crowd at all...ha
Old 06-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
No problemo bro, looking forward to meet you.

Apparently many bros don't know that I'm married to a girl from north, with some of her family members staying with me in the south. Also that most of my staff are from the various villages all over Thailand. And, funny, how come they can vote right here in Hatyai.

Was also out last night and funny, how come the places are all opened leh...
Also called some bros who are now in BKK, and also funny how come they are able to go out, have a nice time, and bring girls back to bonk...

What to do, some people "eat full already too free" mah...
woww...I am actually trembling like a tsunami 'cos of your fan support and reputation but again I have never been cowed by majority weight .....The majority is not always right

look...I'll state 2 salient facts and rest my case:
1) Closure mainly 'cos of Prohibition on alcohol for higher voter turnout
you may be an "expert" and have domain knowledge in Thai cheonging but you are clearly cerebrally-challenged on voting/election political campaigns, voter turnouts, political tactics...
Yes ...the gals can vote outside their provinces if they do advance voting in end Jan..after that on 6 Feb they have to go back to their provinces. But the main reason for shutdown is 'cos of prohibition on alcohol yesterday evening apparently to enable higher voter turnout on election today...
For BKK especially, a higher voter turnover will mean a bigger sweep to Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai (which currently has abt 28 of BKK seats and they are expected to get at least 30 seats this time)
I physically checked these places out yesterday myself
NEP (Nana) soi4 CLOSED
soi cowboy soi 23 CLOSED
Bush Garden/Rumchit CLOSED
KTV along Sukhumvit CLOSED

2) Nitelife-Pubs/ Clubs/KTV affected but not MP/Massage/hair salon/food centres
If U read my earlier post, I referred to nitelife i.e. pubs, clubs etc.
Places serving little alcohol like MP/Massage etc were open yesterday. There could even be some pubs/ pool bars that are open but they cannot serve alcohol. Actually, I had a uni student model (speak English with twang) at Copacabana yesterday. Poseidon, Caesars were open yesterday.

You have a great reputation with the bros here but there are just times when you may be wrong. In this instance, you may have misread (my referring to pubs/clubs and excluding MPs) or misinterpreted reason for shutdown (to allow higher voter turnout on election day). Your reputation will only grow and not be diminished if you admit a faux pas. Even the masters in their own fields like Einstein, Edison and Bruce Lee know that there are just some things they are in the dark or miss out on.

Although I "eat full already too free", I am not looking for a fight with you and your gang here...I just want to provide correct info to bros.
I rest my case. Happy Chinese New Year !

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
woww...I am actually trembling like a tsunami 'cos of your fan support and reputation but again I have never been cowed by majority weight .....The majority is not always right

look...I'll state 2 salient facts and rest my case:
1) Closure mainly 'cos of Prohibition on alcohol for higher voter turnout
you may be an "expert" and have domain knowledge in Thai cheonging but you are clearly cerebrally-challenged on voting/election political campaigns, voter turnouts, political tactics...
Yes ...the gals can vote outside their provinces if they do advance voting in end Jan..after that on 6 Feb they have to go back to their provinces. But the main reason for shutdown is 'cos of prohibition on alcohol yesterday evening apparently to enable higher voter turnout on election today...
For BKK especially, a higher voter turnover will mean a bigger sweep to Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai (which currently has abt 28 of BKK seats and they are expected to get at least 30 seats this time)
I physically checked these places out yesterday myself
NEP (Nana) soi4 CLOSED
soi cowboy soi 23 CLOSED
Bush Garden/Rumchit CLOSED
KTV along Sukhumvit CLOSED

2) Nitelife-Pubs/ Clubs/KTV affected but not MP/Massage/hair salon/food centres
If U read my earlier post, I referred to nitelife i.e. pubs, clubs etc.
Places serving little alcohol like MP/Massage etc were open yesterday. There could even be some pubs/ pool bars that are open but they cannot serve alcohol. Actually, I had a uni student model (speak English with twang) at Copacabana yesterday. Poseidon, Caesars were open yesterday.

You have a great reputation with the bros here but there are just times when you may be wrong. In this instance, you may have misread (my referring to pubs/clubs and excluding MPs) or misinterpreted reason for shutdown (to allow higher voter turnout on election day). Your reputation will only grow and not be diminished if you admit a faux pas. Even the masters in their own fields like Einstein, Edison and Bruce Lee know that there are just some things they are in the dark or miss out on.

Although I "eat full already too free", I am not looking for a fight with you and your gang here...I just want to provide correct info to bros.
I rest my case. Happy Chinese New Year !
Firstly, me no gang of Thaivisitor...haven't met, spoken or even pm'ed to him before.

But can't help finding you being too defensive. Or is it a case of damage control?

We are talking about H city and not Bkk leh....please tell us accurately more about the situation in H city and please zap my reput points if I have been abrupt....

Btw, Happy Lunar New Year to all bros and puyings all over....
Old 07-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Halffull

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Firstly, me no gang of Thaivisitor...haven't met, spoken or even pm'ed to him before.

But can't help finding you being too defensive. Or is it a case of damage control?

We are talking about H city and not Bkk leh....please tell us accurately more about the situation in H city and please zap my reput points if I have been abrupt....

I'm quite skeptical in writing this msg bcos a lot of thaivisitor might just give me the “left, right and center”….but I’ve to agree with bestbest that I find Mr T is always being very defensive when anyone provide any slightest negative point which might deter cheonger from visiting HDY…

Likewise, pls zap my reput points if I have been abrupt.

#### Xi Fa Chai to everyone…
Old 07-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Halffull

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
But if you like, in future I can always stop providing any info lor... and let whatever be posted to be considered as truth, OK?

And finally, you are always welcome to visit HDY and have a cup of coffee.. on you of course, kekekekekekeke
Don't like that la...really hope u r not offended by my comment...

Sure, coffee and makan on me when I meet u in HDY..cheers..

Have a prosperous CNY.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Last night west side and zulu pub were closed. Since I am not a fan of disco so end up watching English premier league in my hotel.

Turn out the girl from Surat Thani wanted to stay with me even at very much discounted rate but my brother needs variety, had a hard time asking her to go politely.

No problem getting girls lar, just that these days, there seem to be lesser karaoke and lesser girls in each karaoke. See Kim Yong only one street left and so little girls. This morning had a walk in Channivite and with so many "cannot make it" girls chosen one that has some beauty, lets hope service turn out to be good.

My gut feeling tell me otherwise but I am looking for beauty today.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then it must have been my poor eyesight or my low IQ to misread or misinterprete your earlier post, as quoted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat_full_too_free
better to come after Feb6 (election day) 'cos I hear from WL and taxidrivers that BKK/thailand nitelife (the pubs and the clubs) shutdown on 5Feb and/or 6 Feb to allow gals to go back to their home provinces for voting etc..

Don't know is it your eye sight or your memory that is failing you.
hehe, in case your eyesight failed U, I did put "etc.."
Anyway, I tot it was bit sneaky and amusing that you typed over my nick with "eat_full_too_free" in the post above. Looks like U really eat full very very free...

Old 07-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest

why R U so defensive when I never pointed U as gang member?

defensive? I tot I was on the offensive?
damage control? what talking U? the facts speak for themselves...I am no politician and need no damage control. .....Period

Old 07-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
Last night west side and zulu pub were closed. Since I am not a fan of disco so end up watching English premier league in my hotel.

Turn out the girl from Surat Thani wanted to stay with me even at very much discounted rate but my brother needs variety, had a hard time asking her to go politely.

No problem getting girls lar, just that these days, there seem to be lesser karaoke and lesser girls in each karaoke. See Kim Yong only one street left and so little girls. This morning had a walk in Channivite and with so many "cannot make it" girls chosen one that has some beauty, lets hope service turn out to be good.

bro, I tot zulu was closed for some time... it was closed when i was there last month
I like the live band at deep wonder (old 70/80s rock) at Odeon... The pubb opposite is good for ambience but pricey... the live band with that gayish Filipino singer is not that solid
For live music, I still like Kiss Channel...Nicest dancer is one tall, sweet elegant dancer babe with long curly hair (dyed) who is a better looking version of DJ Carrie Chong. I reckon they dance better that those newbies at that new Water Bar which is really a lot of style but little substance...

Old 07-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why R U so defensive when I never pointed U as gang member?

defensive? I tot I was on the offensive?
damage control? what talking U? the facts speak for themselves...I am no politician and need no damage control. .....Period
Wah liao, kena accused of being defensive when tried to make a disclaimer in my opening statement. Did you not mention about Mr T and fans in your previous post? Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.

What facts when the question was on the availability of puyings in H city and you talked only about the puyings in Bkk. Was H City a ghost town in the chiong scene context for that 3 days? Could you confirm? Is damage control therefore an exclusive game for the politicians? I have my doubts....period or no period.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000

Quote:
bro, I tot zulu was closed for some time... it was closed when i was there last month
I like the live band at deep wonder (old 70/80s rock) at Odeon... The pubb opposite is good for ambience but pricey... the live band with that gayish Filipino singer is not that solid
For live music, I still like Kiss Channel...Nicest dancer is one tall, sweet elegant dancer babe with long curly hair (dyed) who is a better looking version of DJ Carrie Chong. I reckon they dance better that those newbies at that new Water Bar which is really a lot of style but little substance...
Bro, if you like Kiss Chanel or pubs environment, I believe nothing beats Water Bar.. you will be really amased with the elegant, posh and fresh environment there, plus all the sexy dancer. If you have time to wait till midnight, there is sexy shower show also, but too bad with cloting on. But its sexy enough to see the dancer wet all thru.. yummy
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 08-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok lah... ok lah... OOOOOKKKKKK LAAAAH......

KEKEKEKEKEKE

you win lah... I lose lah......

You're right lah... I was wrong lah...
Wah! Tai Kor! Why you suddenly be so kowtow...?? I know u as HDY God liao leh! No need so humble one... if you got "liao(3)" /ingredient, can stand all storms one... including the tsunamis!!! ka ka ka ka ka...

Anyway, now i itchy again.. feel like heading north again.... kee kee kee... but SKY out of limits for me liaoooooo... later kena chopped there...!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1