The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
you eat full so free ah? no need to sleep one ah?

KNN, when you cumming? And bring me to water bar?
I everyday also eat full very free, if not how to cheong Hdy few days every week then. Just came back from drink session and login to kei poh.

Aiyah, I really cant understand.. where they vote, be it at hometown or whatever, however it concern everyone till the fire grow so big. Whats the big fuss?

Wont be able to cheong too far for the next one two month.. on standby call. You can jio Bro K to Water Bar, he wanted to be Mr Popular there, should not be too difficult with the base that I have oredi built there.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 08-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Wah this thread also got gunpowder smell. Sniff sniff.

Chinese New Year is only tomorrow...gun powder no, fire crackers yes..but friendly crackers and no more cracko comments please...

I admit I had been abrupt as I was concerned with what was going on in H City....my unreserved apology to Mr Ciakpachineng and others if I had offended them in anyway...self zapped..6 points down.

Goodwill, peace, prosperity and happiness to all for the New Lunar...
Old 08-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Next time I meet up with you, we have kopi lah... on you, of course, KEKEKEKEKE
sure...kopi can but I prefer Starbucks or Coffee Bean lah...
Talking abt that, I don't understand why no Starbucks or Coffee Bean in Hatyai..I could be mistaken but I have not seen one in Hatyai..
U think U can get franchise from Starbucks or Coffee Bean boss in USA so that we all can have free or discounted coffeee next time we pop by in Hatyai... hehe

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 08-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.
Think U R insulting my new fren, Mr T (not of the TV series, A-Team) by having to dissociate your link with him.. Why dissociate from him, har? U R one schizophrenic somnambulist

Old 08-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Bro, if you like Kiss Chanel or pubs environment, I believe nothing beats Water Bar.. you will be really amased with the elegant, posh and fresh environment there, plus all the sexy dancer. If you have time to wait till midnight, there is sexy shower show also, but too bad with cloting on. But its sexy enough to see the dancer wet all thru.. yummy
bro, when I was at Water last mth close to midnite... there were 5 dancers all in white walking catwalk until the centre water pool... all those fuzzy customers near would hang those garlands...like agogo bar ritual

1st, I find the dancers short and average looking... only 1 tall one. can only show all nice sexy moves if dancers are tall...
2nd, I find that the dancers were as good and as experienced dancers as those of Kiss. The dancers at Water were younger though
3rd, nothing really unique or different abt this bar..which are a dime a dozen in Bangkok. I reckon it is overrated. The music also was nothing to shout abt

I did spot some sweet bar gals in bikinis which I will get closer to next time, hehe.... Anyway that is just my 2 cts worth and just my opinion....

Old 08-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think the franchise is already bought by someone for the whole of thailand.

I did though about "coffee world" which I feel would be a good idea but still not sure about the designer coffee market here.

Also thought about KFC/Pizza hut franchise for Betong and Sungei Kolok which I'm sure wll be a hit with the locals there but I think the royalty fees will be quite high.

Who knows in the future when there is a consortium of samsters the ideas might all just materialise
coffeeworld http://coffeeworld.com/about_us.html
is a Thai brand started by some farangs...not as hot as Starbucky ....
maybe get Asian/S'pore version Ya Kun Toast or Kopitiam franchise, hehe
anyway, nice to read today's paper that Airasia flying to Narathiwat....that should open the south more esp.... since good old Thaksin did not even win a seat in the south...

Old 08-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Think U R insulting my new fren, Mr T (not of the TV series, A-Team) by having to dissociate your link with him.. Why dissociate from him, har? U R one schizophrenic somnambulist
Dun rub it in la, intelligent person like you definitely know I meant no disrespect to Mr Thaivisitor...

No problem...call me zombie or zombest if you want to....allow me to rest the case before someone else comes in again to stoke fire ...you know who la...
Old 08-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
bro, when I was at Water last mth close to midnite... there were 5 dancers all in white walking catwalk until the centre water pool... all those fuzzy customers near would hang those garlands...like agogo bar ritual

1st, I find the dancers short and average looking... only 1 tall one. can only show all nice sexy moves if dancers are tall...
2nd, I find that the dancers were as good and as experienced dancers as those of Kiss. The dancers at Water were younger though
3rd, nothing really unique or different abt this bar..which are a dime a dozen in Bangkok. I reckon it is overrated. The music also was nothing to shout abt

I did spot some sweet bar gals in bikinis which I will get closer to next time, hehe.... Anyway that is just my 2 cts worth and just my opinion....
All dancers rotate every 2~3 weeks time between BKK, Hdy and Danuk. I guess thats all depends on the group of that moment. Though they have barmaid at the bar counter in the circle but I see very few customers actually pay much attention to them. Perhaps it kind of awful to sit at the center circle with the dancer walking around near your drinks, looks just like a hungry wolf.

Currently, it is still mainly frequented by locals with lower spending power where most tables could be seen having a glass all night long. I bet they have much more to offer if they have got more high spending crowds in.

Of course in BKK, you have lots more to be expected but in Hdy scene, I doubt you could find that much swuay puying in bikinis accompanying you for drinks. Danuk may have some but the quality is far worse.

Old 08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Dun rub it in la, intelligent person like you definitely know I meant no disrespect to Mr Thaivisitor...

No problem...call me zombie or zombest if you want to....allow me to rest the case before someone else comes in again to stoke fire ...you know who la...
hahahaha well done bro... the respectable one is usually the one who know how to respect others.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, I tot zulu was closed for some time... it was closed when i was there last month
I like the live band at deep wonder (old 70/80s rock) at Odeon... The pubb opposite is good for ambience but pricey... the live band with that gayish Filipino singer is not that solid
For live music, I still like Kiss Channel...Nicest dancer is one tall, sweet elegant dancer babe with long curly hair (dyed) who is a better looking version of DJ Carrie Chong. I reckon they dance better that those newbies at that new Water Bar which is really a lot of style but little substance...
Yes. I just realised last night Zulu Pub is closed. West side had everyone dressed for the CNY, quite a nice sight. Never been to Odeon, saw this message too late so probably next time.

I know lots of brothers here like Kiss Channel, not me though, music too loud for me

One of my fav place Busabap is also closed. Looks like perhaps the lack in crowd contributed to all of them closing.

Last edited by edkoh2000; 09-02-2005 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah liao, kena accused of being defensive when tried to make a disclaimer in my opening statement. Did you not mention about Mr T and fans in your previous post? Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.

What facts when the question was on the availability of puyings in H city and you talked only about the puyings in Bkk. Was H City a ghost town in the chiong scene context for that 3 days? Could you confirm? Is damage control therefore an exclusive game for the politicians? I have my doubts....period or no period.
I confirmed there are girls and it is not a ghost town but I hardly see any cheongsters which in a way is good...kekeke...sorry me selfish...first time me in Hatyai where the usual eating like 59, Suwei where so little people during dinner time and ofcourse more puying for me to chose...kekeke...

This morning at breakfast I did see a few groups of cheongster arriving.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
All dancers rotate every 2~3 weeks time between BKK, Hdy and Danuk. I guess thats all depends on the group of that moment. Though they have barmaid at the bar counter in the circle but I see very few customers actually pay much attention to them. Perhaps it kind of awful to sit at the center circle with the dancer walking around near your drinks, looks just like a hungry wolf.

Currently, it is still mainly frequented by locals with lower spending power where most tables could be seen having a glass all night long. I bet they have much more to offer if they have got more high spending crowds in.

Of course in BKK, you have lots more to be expected but in Hdy scene, I doubt you could find that much swuay puying in bikinis accompanying you for drinks. Danuk may have some but the quality is far worse.
Where is this water bar? Alamak, never hear before. Might drop by the next time.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Turned out the beauty is accompanied by great service and sex too. Die lar, if I not known better, kenna Tirak Gong Tao again.

Last 2 days spent every single minute with her till no time to come and post...kekeke. Looks like I will be back very soon. These are the memories we will bring back with us.

On another note, the CNY celebration here seem even better than Singapore, so many service people (waitress and receptionist) all dressed in cheongsum, firecrackers going off everywhere. Me going back today if not will go walk the ayam farm to see if the girls are dressed in cheongsum too.

Had a great time at karaoke too. The whole hall to ourselves for such cheap prices...kekeke.

For brothers who are into SPA. There are now 2 newly open ones (actually not that new but new to me). Seems now the SPA wave had reached Hatyai. One is near to Budasap called "the best spa", another one is opp Diana Shopping named "Gu..." (cannot remember the spelling). Both had young pretty spa therapist but they are no hanky panky, at least not with those who served me. The second spa has a very pretty manageress. Brothers who can speak thai may want to try to sian her...The 3rd SPA available is named C SPA which I do not really quite like.

Till next time...Happy Chinese New Year to all. Kong Hee Fatt Choy

Last edited by edkoh2000; 09-02-2005 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:52 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
Turned out the beauty is accompanied by great service and sex too. Die lar, if I not known better, kenna Tirak Gong Tao again.

Last 2 days spent every single minute with her till no time to come and post...kekeke. Looks like I will be back very soon. These are the memories we will bring back with us.

On another note, the CNY celebration here seem even better than Singapore, so many service people (waitress and receptionist) all dressed in cheongsum, firecrackers going off everywhere. Me going back today if not will go walk the ayam farm to see if the girls are dressed in cheongsum too.

Had a great time at karaoke too. The whole hall to ourselves for such cheap prices...kekeke.

For brothers who are into SPA. There are now 2 newly open ones (actually not that new but new to me). Seems now the SPA wave had reached Hatyai. One is near to Budasap called "the best spa", another one is opp Diana Shopping named "Gu..." (cannot remember the spelling). Both had young pretty spa therapist but they are no hanky panky, at least not with those who served me. The second spa has a very pretty manageress. Brothers who can speak thai may want to try to sian her...The 3rd SPA available is named C SPA which I do not really quite like.

Till next time...Happy Chinese New Year to all. Kong Hee Fatt Choy
Happy New Year bro, so hows the happening in Hdy. Post more details to share ler

Old 10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:

HDY is great for the booking overnight gals but bar/ clubwise, it leaves much to be desired..probably 'cos of the limited demand and as you say, spending power. Can finish visiting all the bars/clubs in few nites.
Having said that, I have yet to come across a better disco in BKK than Paragon in HDY..... Hollywood Disco in Ratchada was bad, small and lack quality chicks... CM2 in Novotel was more a FL pub than a disco. Anyway, I have yet to check out other discos in BKK but in old days BKK used to have the big, flamboyant discos like NASA etc. ...looks like they are downsizing probably as consumer tastes change

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1