The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2005, 08:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Anyone have any infor on good place to cheong for Phuket say around patong beach area? There are so so many places to go in BKK but Phuket seems not to find any info?

Any advise is kindly appreciated.. Thanks
Old 02-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Anyone have any infor on good place to cheong for Phuket say around patong beach area? There are so so many places to go in BKK but Phuket seems not to find any info?

Any advise is kindly appreciated.. Thanks
when u going there?i will be there from 7-11 feb,maybe can meet up?cheers
Old 04-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
embassy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I will be there as well from 6-8th.

Wonder is the action still the same after the disaster...
Old 04-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!

Which hotel are u brothers staying? ANy recommendations of worthy hotels? Thanks
Old 04-02-2005, 08:24 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah lao, no luck, i will be there 11 to 14th. Anyone same time as me? Im staying at deevana, having promotion now half price
Old 05-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Wah lao, no luck, i will be there 11 to 14th. Anyone same time as me? Im staying at deevana, having promotion now half price
me too,taking the deluxe suite with private jacuzzi at 1300 bahts per nite with breakfast for 2.taking 2 rooms.this price for paxs taking tigerair.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Hay
Which hotel are u brothers staying? ANy recommendations of worthy hotels? Thanks
if u flying tiger airways there have promo for quite a number of hotels and reorts.go to their website or today paper and u can check it out.after getting the room rates u can email them saying u flying with tiger airways and i think the rates shd be cheaper.hope this help u.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by embassy1
Hi, I will be there as well from 6-8th.

Wonder is the action still the same after the disaster...
understand is best dun go to the beaches,can hit the town for action.wat u looking for also important.me also newbie there.maybe can hook up there if u keen to meet up.cheers.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Landlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go to Christine at Phuket. It's the biggest and more up market than most.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Advise on Phuket?

Great to see this thread. Have been looking for it for quite sometimes. I have booked tickets to Phuket from 13-20 March. Any lobang to cheong in Phuket. Its seem like there is no "happening" out there via this forum. Any bros who visited pls provide info if possible. Perhaps we could meet to cheong if dates coincided. Thanks.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Advise on Phuket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269
Great to see this thread. Have been looking for it for quite sometimes. I have booked tickets to Phuket from 13-20 March. Any lobang to cheong in Phuket. Its seem like there is no "happening" out there via this forum. Any bros who visited pls provide info if possible. Perhaps we could meet to cheong if dates coincided. Thanks.
Will be there from 7-11.if fun,maybe join u the next round.me also newbies there.cheers
Old 06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Minah, ok see you some other time in future or unless you extend your stay. Email me any lobang and contact if you have one esp local driver or guide. Thanks.

For info to all bros, 5 yrs ago been there before and visited a MP called Christin Parlor along Patong. Fish tank like BKK but price is about 1300-2000 baht. Quite establish at that time with score of girls toelect from. You will find it behind Grand Plaza Hotel. However don't know any status about it after the Tsunami. Any bros got any info or update, pls post. Thanks.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 06-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:

There is a thread on Phuket that was quite good but gone quiet lately. Do a search and you will find it here!

Also you could go to my info at my signature and you will find a small but informative section on Phuket (Town).

Also, at the phuketinfo.com site and other related sites (links provided at my site) you will also find lots of current information for cheonging the "farang" sections of Patong Beach which is current.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
There is a thread on Phuket that was quite good but gone quiet lately. Do a search and you will find it here!
Also you could go to my info at my signature and you will find a small but informative section on Phuket (Town).
Also, at the phuketinfo.com site and other related sites (links provided at my site) you will also find lots of current information for cheonging the "farang" sections of Patong Beach which is current.

Thank you. I have checked and indeed have some insite info on Phuket. Thanks for you help.

Btw, any honest driver or tpt company to recommend? Thanks.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 07-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you. I have checked and indeed have some insite info on Phuket. Thanks for you help.

Btw, any honest driver or tpt company to recommend? Thanks.
Sorry, I am a self drive person so I do not know any driver.

Tourist business in Phuket and many other countries is such, drivers earn commission on everywhere they bring you and that is why I never use them preferring to "discover" myself.

If you are confident for self-drive, I can recommend that you use Pure Rent-A-Car from Phuket Town. You can email them to meet you on arrival at the airport and also to give back the car at airport. Give them your arrival date and flight details and they will be there on arrangments.

Alternatively, you can arrange for delivery and return at your hotel.

Contact is Khun Prawej Tel: +6676 211002 email: [email protected]

Tell them you were recommended by Mr Andrew and ask for best prices.

he is not cheapest but insurance is important and once when I had accident, he came and settled things for me taking up half his day but he is reliable and responsible.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1