The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advise on Phuket?

One of my fav place in the past even before I started cheoning hatyai. There was a website by Doctor Joker (a swiss angmo) which stated all kinds of cheoning in Phuket. He had since closed down the website. I almost always stayed at C&N hotel at Soi San Sabai (cant remember if it is the correct name). It makes it easier for me to walk to the 4 famous street of bars and Ago Ago at Bangla road. The last trip I made last year was not as good as my very first trip in year 2000.

Many bars were closed, my fav Ago Ago stopped their lesbian show. I did had many wonderful memories there. Would love to go back soon.

It might be business as usual but I think there were be a lot less farangs which might be a good thing.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:04 PM
campy123

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Advise on Phuket?

Newbie here....

I was in staying at Patong beach during the Tsunami, fr Dec 25-28. On the night of Dec 27, the last street at bar area was open, we actually had a lot of fun there. (How can I post pictures up?) I heard since then the tourists had dropped and the girls are charging a lot less and doing a lot more. BTW, the hotel is a lot cheaper now too....

Advise on Phuket? stay in Patong, that's where all the fun are... just rent a moped and get around, it is pretty easy.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

for those bros going to phuket, bro sassina already qouted pure car rent. tel+6676211002. they will send car to airport you drive and they will pick car from your hotel and also send to airport for 400bht from town. can ask for swappa or ann. small car new about 1000bht + per day specials.
have'nt been there for a while, but anyone wants to cheong can have a bottle of j black my compliments at fantasia in town. bro sassina i can arrange for you. have'nt been there in months. i hope my bottles haven't expired. will call joy for you, call me if you're there.
as for patong i seldom go there but i believe they did some very fast work on reparing the infrastructure there.can confirm that banyan tree pool room @ 200usd till march. jacuzzi room at 100usd! normal rate before tsunami 1000usd! town totally unaffected so life goes on as usual except that for those familiar with timberhut, the owner was killed in similan. god rest his soul. the is another joint owned by him in ocean which opens at 11.00am with lots of nice young waitresses. you have to be fairly regular before can dapat. happy new year bros.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

by the way bros i forgot, the promotion for banyan tree is stay 2 nights and third night free. so those who like an all round tan and a fcuk in the pool i think this is your chance to try one of the better resorts in phuket. to book call mataya reservations +6676324374. have fun.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:53 AM
HELLSING

Wow... seems like some of the people are pretty well acquainted with Phuket. I should be going up in early Mar, not too sure about self-driving but may just give it a try as I think the taxi fare from the airport already costs hoots (The last rate I remembered was about 500bht 7 yrs ago!).

Anyone here did fishing (for real fish) in Phuket before? Would be good if someone could recommend a cheap and reliable charter.

Thanks a gazillion!

PS: Oh, and the mention about Christine's is a good thingy. Will post a FR when I'm back. But I do think some other samsters are making earlier trips than me.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

greetings from patong.for those of u guys that are not into beaches,will advise u guys to stay in phuket town instead.haven seen any pretty chicks at patong yet tho i haven really explore the area.it cost 300baht to take a cab or tuk tuk to phuket town from patong each way so u can imagine the additional costs of cheonging not to mention the time travelling.was at pink lady last nite with my tuk tuk driver and was quoted a price of 5k baht for overnite and 3.5k for short time.didnt take the offer cos my driver was in on the deal and the mamasan couldnt agree with him on my offer of 2k short time.wat does this tell u guys.if take tuk tuk,dun let him tag along and i think the prices for gals and drinks will be so much cheaper.they will try to stay and leech on to you.cheers and happy lunar new year to all u guys.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

bro sassina, sorry to trouble you, but it seems that fellow chionghster minahktvsiao kena kotok in phuket. i pm him never to use tuk tuk for fucking. if you have the time rome place and ang's restaurant at the corner outside rome place at the junction of phuket is good. taking up my offer to help me dispose of my whisky at fantasia? call me. cheers and gong hi fatt choy. my latest mongolian coming fri. 19yrs old student,so i'll be busy for awhike!
Old 08-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLSING
Wow... seems like some of the people are pretty well acquainted with Phuket. I should be going up in early Mar, not too sure about self-driving but may just give it a try as I think the taxi fare from the airport already costs hoots (The last rate I remembered was about 500bht 7 yrs ago!).

Anyone here did fishing (for real fish) in Phuket before? Would be good if someone could recommend a cheap and reliable charter.

Thanks a gazillion!

PS: Oh, and the mention about Christine's is a good thingy. Will post a FR when I'm back. But I do think some other samsters are making earlier trips than me.
bro i think fishing at the mo not such a good idea. the usual charter i use is sri prasert, i dunno if his boats survived the tsunami. the daily trips r to racha islands. but u want real fishing similan and surin islands r best. hooked up 5 sailies in one evening. took one for kiam her and released the rest. similan is a marine park so b prepared to pay a "fine". khun prasert no can be got at pure car rent. i pay a special price as he sponsers me for the annual billfish competition. pure car rent no+6676211002, ask for swappa or ann. btw, christines is a little out of the league now. there are other better joints in town. cheers and happy new year.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina, sorry to trouble you, but it seems that fellow chionghster minahktvsiao kena kotok in phuket. i pm him never to use tuk tuk for fucking. if you have the time rome place and ang's restaurant at the corner outside rome place at the junction of phuket is good. taking up my offer to help me dispose of my whisky at fantasia? call me. cheers and gong hi fatt choy. my latest mongolian coming fri. 19yrs old student,so i'll be busy for awhike!
thk again bro.i never take up the offer lah.so how to dispose of the tuk tuk driver who want to leech on and say he stay and wait for me?wat the short time rate cos i cant take overnite?cheers.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahktvsiao
thk again bro.i never take up the offer lah.so how to dispose of the tuk tuk driver who want to leech on and say he stay and wait for me?wat the short time rate cos i cant take overnite?cheers.
bro tell him straight my ao (don't want) and walk away. hire a bike at pure car for about 100bht and ride around youself or hire a car which is safer. you can try in the day, grand thavron, pearl and a couple of other hotels. they all usualy have their own joints. have fun, i will be up after cny for a few days to clear my bills.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:10 AM
HELLSING

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro i think fishing at the mo not such a good idea. the usual charter i use is sri prasert, i dunno if his boats survived the tsunami. the daily trips r to racha islands. but u want real fishing similan and surin islands r best. hooked up 5 sailies in one evening. took one for kiam her and released the rest. similan is a marine park so b prepared to pay a "fine". khun prasert no can be got at pure car rent. i pay a special price as he sponsers me for the annual billfish competition. pure car rent no+6676211002, ask for swappa or ann. btw, christines is a little out of the league now. there are other better joints in town. cheers and happy new year.
Thanks for the heads up. Will take note of your recommendations. Still would like to be able to try out some billfishing if possible.

Cheers and Happy New Year to you too.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLSING
Thanks for the heads up. Will take note of your recommendations. Still would like to be able to try out some billfishing if possible.

Cheers and Happy New Year to you too.
during season, there is a drop off on the east side of racha yai where most people try their luck, otherwise it's tuna n tuna mah only except the ocasional gt or mackeral. baracuda plenty. if you trawl to samilan dorado is the prize fish to get. btw the trip is 11hrs min, so stock on the beer and goodies. cheers and have fun in the sun.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

bro sassina i am confirmed tiger air on 17th to 20feb to hkt. am staying in banyan tree can't resist the promo price. swappa will pick me up at the airport with my rented car. you still there?
Old 10-02-2005, 12:30 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for all the response. I will be there 2 days from now, but might be a bit sticky since 1 of my friend is also going, but in different room though.

Hopefully i can bring back some FR and more places to check out if possible
Old 14-02-2005, 05:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Back from Phuket this afternoon.

1st of all, Phuket (patong Beach) is very much alive and kicking. Only the front row of shops that are facing Patong beach are badly damaged, probably 70% of them are still under renovation.

Pubs and discos along Bangla road are all back to business. On walking there at nite, many bar girls are back sitting with caucasions and drinking with them, although most of them are not to my liking, either face kanna langa by car or too old Hahaha. Taipan is pretty quiet as well. And just last nite, they staged a jazz performance and japanese drums on bangla street to get the people back to Phuket.

Next, massage palours. Christins is Closed!!! No idea when will it open, a big big disappointment for me. The rest of the massage shops are offering their services for 1hr thai massage 200bth, oil 300bth. While talking to the masseur, she said business is very very bad now. She have only like 2 customers each day only and earn half of what i paid. She did offer a handjob during the massage for 500bth, i manage to bring it down to 200bth. Other than that not much action. Also face also cmi. But the massages at Phuket Town are still functioning, but i did not have a chance to go down since im constrained.

Lets's relax massage palour seems more upmarket and prices starts at 500bth and up. I did not try it since its more expensive.

Deevana Resort, the one im staying is only at 900bth per nite. For this price, its definitely value for money since tghats the price of budget hotels in this area. Rooms are pretty clean and the whole resort is pretty spacious. Only downside is its a 10 to max 15mins walk to bangla road if u dun mind walking.

So thats it, a short report on Patong beach. Overall, I would say if u can get a cheap air ticket there like on tigerair, its worth a visit, if not, then there is nothing much to do if u didnt go on those island tours which i did. I visited the James Bond island which is pretty nice, Simon Cabaret show which is pretty good as well and the Island Safari is a BIG NO NO! Money can be spend elsewhere better.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1