The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Phuket Patong Beach Hotel

Hi all bros, I have overbooked a hotel room at Phuket Potong Andatel from 13-19 March. Any bros visit Phuket within this period may want to consider cut your cost by renting from me. My room is able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 kids. As I will be flying off next Sunday, email me direct at [email protected] with contact nos. for immediate offer which you deem right. Perhaps we could cheong together too. I will be using the other 2 rooms. May check hotel detail at web : http://www.phuket.com/andatel.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 21-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phuket Patong Beach Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269
Hi all bros, I have overbooked a hotel room at Phuket Potong Andatel from 13-19 March. Any bros visit Phuket within this period may want to consider cut your cost by renting from me. My room is able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 kids. As I will be flying off next Sunday, email me direct at [email protected] with contact nos. for immediate offer which you deem right. Perhaps we could cheong together too. I will be using the other 2 rooms. May check hotel detail at web : http://www.phuket.com/andatel.
Too bad I saw this too late. Anyway I just reached Phuket today.
Old 26-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
Too bad I saw this too late. Anyway I just reached Phuket today.

It's ok. I just came back on Sunday (20/3). Bangla Rd is full of life but the girls standard is a bit low and dark in colour. Heard from TukTuk drive that Christin Massage is down but did not take up his offer to drive me to another place.

There's are lots of small massage shops along Soi 2000 pee road costing 300 baht for oil and 250 baht for traditional. I tried 2 hrs service and even got a 100 baht discount. Go in the afternoon or during the non-peak period and the girls are more willing to do "special" for you. Total I tried 2 trad and 3 oil during my 1 week stay and managed to get "juageng" service at 2 of the shop for 300 baht each. 2 of them even hinted to following me to the hotel and do "services" for me.

To assist you to cheong, tried the shop beside "west coast dive" and one opp "Royal Paradise". The one opp "Andatel" also perform extra.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 27-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269
It's ok. I just came back on Sunday (20/3). Bangla Rd is full of life but the girls standard is a bit low and dark in colour. Heard from TukTuk drive that Christin Massage is down but did not take up his offer to drive me to another place.

There's are lots of small massage shops along Soi 2000 pee road costing 300 baht for oil and 250 baht for traditional. I tried 2 hrs service and even got a 100 baht discount. Go in the afternoon or during the non-peak period and the girls are more willing to do "special" for you. Total I tried 2 trad and 3 oil during my 1 week stay and managed to get "juageng" service at 2 of the shop for 300 baht each. 2 of them even hinted to following me to the hotel and do "services" for me.

To assist you to cheong, tried the shop beside "west coast dive" and one opp "Royal Paradise". The one opp "Andatel" also perform extra.
Thanks for the info. I am now in Hatyai. Perhaps you can let the others know where is this soi 2000 pee road, any landmark?

I always go to the smaller lane that is just outside patong beach resort towards the main road where Banana is. There are many such shops around namely Rat Tree, Smile again etc
Old 28-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

It is on the other side of Patong Beach Road. Just take any Pating Map from hotel or tour booths or ask people. They will tell you.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 28-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=frankykhoo1269]It's ok. I just came back on Sunday (20/3). Bangla Rd is full of life but the girls standard is a bit low and dark in colour. Heard from TukTuk drive that Christin Massage is down but did not take up his offer to drive me to another place.

QUOTE]

Christin's used to be best in whole of Phuket and in recent years went downhill esp in the high season with women catering to farang taste so that kind of "farang looks".

That leaves the remaining places in Phuket Town at the Thavorn Grand Plaza and Pearl Hotel with Thavorn being better quality than Pearl. Best to go around 4 to 5pm when the better girls get in to work.

From the Thavorn, I have also managed to get the girls to meet after work and overnight in my hotel discreetly - they love to go out partying in Timber and other joints in town; make sure you bring your duty free JW whisky which they will drink with you happily and party hard! Jammin is still rockin hard and the rock band is great too. KorTorMor is doing great and the two piece is a hit with the Thais. Around KTM, Yarumba is struggling and theres now 16 and Rad making the place a mini kind of RCA in Phuket.

The cheap and lower end traditional massage at Daeng Plaza hotel has a few decent lookers who will do extra service right there and then. On a recent visit this month, I banged one of the masseurs for an extra 1k although she started at 2k ST; the trick is not to bring more than a total of 1500 with you because the massage is 260k for 2 hours. Just turn out your wallet and show her that that's all you got. Bring your own condom just in case she has run out although the smart girl will always have one in her pocket.

The best quality booking girls are still the Sideliners in Pink Chamois with Fantasia, Pink Club and Pink 2002 also having many girls but, the best is still Pink Chamois during my visit based on my eyes.

Did not check out the Rome Place Hotel's 5th floor (or is it 4th floor - I forget) where the girls are housed in the rooms. Just walk around and make some noises and the girls will surface! From the elevator turn left and left and go to the end two rooms which are usually open and a Mami might be available too.

At Pink Chamois, the sideliners are 2500 ST and 4000 LT while Fantasia is 2800 LT.

No doubt at Patong's beer bars, you can trawl and find one of two gems, just be prepared to like darker skinned Issarn kind of girls as opposed to the Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai kind of look that Asians prefer.

Last edited by sassina2; 28-03-2005 at 07:34 AM.
Old 28-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

bro sassina, c u had a good time in town. did joy get the message?
Old 28-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina, c u had a good time in town. did joy get the message?
Bro Natto,

Sorry did not call you when back cos Easter weekend I was away in Batam all weekend.

Yes she did. I signed for one of your bottles and I think we drank about half of it or less only as we moved on - many thanks. Saved me a few bahts!

I must say the quality in Fantasia is not great although I did take one of the dancers out. She was OK only. (no complains ) as I took her two nights in a row because the first night, I was soooo drunk that I fell asleep and she left at 6am without me doing anything! Lost my wallet that first night too! (not her)

So I booked her by phone for the second night to finish the job!

Had a bangkok cutie from Chamois the third night and that was better.

All in another nice visit and I must say the business is slowly coming back with the farangs first and the Asians from Taiwan and China very slow to come back which is actually good for us from here cos these guys drive up prices and demand.

How you doing? Heard that JC area all cleaned out lately!
Old 28-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

heh heh, bros sass, sometimes i wonder if the stuff they put in to those johnnie walker botles are real stuff or moonshine. i always wake up in the morning with a different type of headache. glad you had fun. yes the asian tourist r coming back tourist but you never see the scandinavian long term ones around for a while.
cathch up with you this wed? i will be in kl mon to wed 1st april. cheers c ya.
Old 29-03-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

Bro Natto,

Looks like Wed is only day cos Thurs, I am heading to KL for some work too.

Call me when you are back, I have a friend in town this Wed and he is leaving for LA Thursday morning.

We could go to JC or OT as he wants some action despite fucking his brains out these last 4 weeks in Indonesia!

Only the Singapore and pan-regional tourist and some Europeans are back. The Taiwanese and Chinese (PRC) are still staying away out of superstition.

I usually bring enough JW from Changi to drink and your bottle was only half drunk so even if it's moonshine, it was unlikely to be the cause of my drunkedness the first night!
Old 29-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

i replied to your mail box, dunno if you got it. well try wed, but jc a little quiet the last time i was there. cheers.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bro Natto,

Looks like Wed is only day cos Thurs, I am heading to KL for some work too.

Call me when you are back, I have a friend in town this Wed and he is leaving for LA Thursday morning.

We could go to JC or OT as he wants some action despite fucking his brains out these last 4 weeks in Indonesia!

Only the Singapore and pan-regional tourist and some Europeans are back. The Taiwanese and Chinese (PRC) are still staying away out of superstition.

I usually bring enough JW from Changi to drink and your bottle was only half drunk so even if it's moonshine, it was unlikely to be the cause of my drunkedness the first night!
hi bro, how did you and your friend end up the other nite. just in from kl, thinking of songkran in phuket?
Old 06-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hi bro, how did you and your friend end up the other nite. just in from kl, thinking of songkran in phuket?
Songkran sounds good but I am leaving for Macau on Sunday 17th so may not be able to go before that due to OVERLOAD here!

Lets see how - if I can squeeze some time, maybe two nites but most unlikely rite now!

Well, the guy took back a Viet that night for a few hours cos he had to up and go airport by 6am.

Looked not bad and only S$150/- pity she had no HP.

Will be away in Macau - Zhuhai till the 24th with last 3 nights 21 to 23rd in Zhuhai.

Must see how to get myself a Mongolian experience! (Without Super LT scholarship)

Tomorrow nite going to follow up on a Normal Health Centre girls I found in Batam (collected once already) and going back for more!
Old 07-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

hi bro sassina, viet with no hp, must be new around here. zuhai is a great place, especially with jetasia? flying direct there. tried some very nice lookers and doers there sometime back. my mongolian friend want to try songkran so i guess i will give her the fun of it. she's going back end may and i am standing by new one, hehe. in between i may go either to haikou or maybe hk with the promo flights there. was in kl, mon till weds, tried a local fl, nothing special. there are some very young things around there as i walked around jln p ramlee, but they look spg to me. if you free this weekend drinks ok with me. cheers
Old 08-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

Bro Nat,

I came over to "paradise island" last nite as I found a new "hole" from one of the more legit massage place.

Golfing today and tomorrow and then maybe back on Sunday!

Call you when I back.

Looks like next week is bad as I have quite a lot of running round and then off to Macau - Zhuhai on 17th Sunday.

Otherwise it would be great to enjoy Songkran in Phuket too ! Damm, we cannot have everything - you must try to find out about visiting mongols who are here for ST visit so I can sample the great new experience before I venture forth there man!

17 yr old sounds a trite young for me but, nothing like tender calf compared with the "mutton dressed as lambs" you get in OT and many of the night places too often!

Busy working here in pleasure island on my puter this morning then off to golf course after early lunch! Have fun!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1