The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk Member's Club

THE RESORT:
Staying at Watana, Ratchada Soi 17, makes this member's club at Ratchada Soi 13 most accessible... just 3 mins walk!

Was there on Mon nite, and it was jam-packed. Lotsa luxury cars at the parking lot as well. Must be favourite chiong spot for the rich of Bkk at the current moment.
The ratio of gals to guys is about 2 : 1. (Monday nite I guess)

I strolled into the club... found a good place to plonk my fat-ass amidst of all the bumping-and-grinding. Heard about the 'The Resort' as having more daring gals... it must be true as they are dress more revealingly and more frisky towards the customers. Saw 1 gal lap-dancing in her tight-shorts on this guy at the couch! Another gal placed a shot gals between her cleavage and bikini-top and asked the guy to drink from the glass!!!

Wish I had taken the video of the daring acts, but I only took video of the resident band performing and some sexy gals. Dun want to be thrown out!

Finally here is the video of THE RESORT:-
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Z...10WKTGJNUO10JV
(15MB, in Divx codec)

Just wondering...is it because it's NOW the High School and University holidays that there are especially more gals in the nite-scene?
Old 31-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupa
THE RESORT:

Just wondering...is it because it's NOW the High School and University holidays that there are especially more gals in the nite-scene?
I believe it is term break now for 2 mths as that is what one of uni FL told me.
wow...video somemore but too bad cannot view.
The resort is indeed nice looking and frequented by thais...

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 31-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
I believe it is term break now for 2 mths as that is what one of uni FL told me.
wow...video somemore but too bad cannot view.
The resort is indeed nice looking and frequented by thais...
So between now and Songkran is the best time to chiong Bkk schoolgals then...hahahaha! Met one schoolgal who's on her term-break in Intermara too. Asked her why she didn't consider Soi Cowboy or NEP, she said at the 2 places, she needs to go out with customers if bar-fined, but at Intermara, she can just sit with customers in the pub. Have a look at the 18year old gal yourself (she's the dancing on the left). Told me she's still a virgin....hahahahahaha!!!
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2S...C20GHHFI1ZOD9J
(5MB, Divx-codec)
Old 31-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Krungthep Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So between now and Songkran is the best time to chiong Bkk schoolgals then...hahahaha! Met one schoolgal who's on her term-break in Intermara too. Asked her why she didn't consider Soi Cowboy or NEP, she said at the 2 places, she needs to go out with customers if bar-fined, but at Intermara, she can just sit with customers in the pub. Have a look at the 18year old gal yourself (she's the dancing on the left). Told me she's still a virgin....hahahahahaha!!!
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2S...C20GHHFI1ZOD9J
(5MB, Divx-codec)
Looks like a cool place bro. Kudos to you for finding it. By the way, the videos are of The Resort right? So where's this Intermara place? And by the way, how does it work over in these places? Any price indications will be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Samster

If there are anybody who can't play the video-clips (or can only get sound), please download the DIVX codec at http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX521XP2K.exe

Hope you guys enjoy the clips!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

For those of you who can read Thai:-

THE RESORT CLUB
- http://www.theresortclub.com
- Members/VIP Karaoke club

202/1 Ratchada Phisek Rd.
Dingdang Bangkok 10310
TEL. 02-692-5311-2
FAX. 02-692-5313
- http://www.theresortclub.com/contact.asp
Old 01-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

From Bkktonite:-
This is a nice place, pricy unless u get a membership... 20k for 10 bottles of chivas.

With membership, mixers are free even after 10 bottles are gone, which makes it cheaper than most other places.

Lady drinks 280b I think, have to buy two in the first round for girl to sit 1//2 hour. must buy her 1 drink every 1/2 hour after that.
10 drinks and she is off the clock for the night... free to leave with you but anything that happens beyond leaving is between you two. No "service" is included.

Very nice inside, comfortable environment, good music, not too loud.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waslee
Hey its the same ger that we met! Thought u wanted to show me two of her frens last Sunday? What happened to the supposed outing?
Aiyoh, tot you guys not free on Sun-nite mah! Moonlight got movie-date, Tirak99 got msn-date, you got mtrshw-date... so i just tapao-date a 17yo RCA2 gal LT. Shiok ah!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krungthep Lover
Looks like a cool place bro. Kudos to you for finding it. By the way, the videos are of The Resort right? So where's this Intermara place? And by the way, how does it work over in these places? Any price indications will be appreciated. Thanks.
Oh, Intermara is the area for Thai agogo bars. If you are staying at Watana, a cab ride is just 40baht away. Just tell the taxi-driver : "Intermara Soi 2". Prices:-
1000 - 1500 baht ST
1500 - 2000 baht LT
Enjoy!!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
THE RESORT:
Lotsa luxury cars at the parking lot as well. Must be favourite chiong spot for the rich of Bkk at the current moment.
The ratio of gals to guys is about 2 : 1. (Monday nite I guess)
the resort is used by thai's to entertain their customers..not for cheonging. The girls there will no go out with customers. they give u a good time in that place only...a good time without FJ n no BJ either..only touch touch...their marketing strategy is to have lots of girls....and it is not because of monday nite. dun waste money there as u will never get a bonk. have written about this place in another thread but can't remember where.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
the resort is used by thai's to entertain their customers..not for cheonging. The girls there will no go out with customers. they give u a good time in that place only...a good time without FJ n no BJ either..only touch touch...their marketing strategy is to have lots of girls....and it is not because of monday nite. dun waste money there as u will never get a bonk. have written about this place in another thread but can't remember where.
Aren't most gentlemen clubs like this? But then again, this 'prick-teasing' may be what the more refined and rich customers want. Also in actual fact, everything's for sale... for the right price!

Here's pictures from their Bikini Nite for you guys...
http://www.theresortclub.com/Gallery...45D3AB72A 411
Old 01-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 22
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Singrakthai,

Agree with what you said. Get their number.. and have special arrangement... but becareful dun end up buying too much drink for them.
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 01-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Ultimately I think it still depends on your charm.. the girls there are looking for fun too.. If u're good looking enough, u can charm her into giving u her phone numbers and make ur own arrangment for after work activities. I do know of friends who "got it" over at resorts..
Yeah, that's right! Charm them with your looks, personality or wallet!!! Whichever works! Hahaha!
In the meantime, checkout their Penthouse Model nite 1 & 2:-
http://www.theresortclub.com/Gallery...45D3AB72A 4D0
http://www.theresortclub.com/Gallery...A7E487193 36E

Nosebleed ah!
Old 01-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Aren't most gentlemen clubs like this? But then again, this 'prick-teasing' may be what the more refined and rich customers want. Also in actual fact, everything's for sale... for the right price!

Here's pictures from their Bikini Nite for you guys...
http://www.theresortclub.com/Gallery...45D3AB72A 411
Hello kurupa,

I was surprised u visited such places. because from wat I knoe about u, u will not pay tat kind of money. So the only place tat is worthwhile for u to visit is
either Intamarra or Catherine...hahahaha
Old 01-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
So between now and Songkran is the best time to chiong Bkk schoolgals then...hahahaha! Met one schoolgal who's on her term-break in Intermara too. Asked her why she didn't consider Soi Cowboy or NEP, she said at the 2 places, she needs to go out with customers if bar-fined, but at Intermara, she can just sit with customers in the pub. http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2S...C20GHHFI1ZOD9J
(5MB, Divx-codec)
Ya...Intramara/Suda Palace has quite a few uni/school gals
Had a tall Ramkhaheng uni gal (20 yo) at Rainbow for ST at nearby Suparb hotel.
These gals speak little Thai so so called farang places like Soi Cowboy and NEP are out for them...also they generally have fairer skin and at farang places, they will have no customers

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1