The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 04:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: A&W Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hope more bros can update about A&W Restaurants in this region as information is very limited on the internet.
There is one A&W situated in Johor along the road leading to Mersing but it does not sell root beer float or coney dogs like the A&W that we were used to....... this roadside A&W sells Ramli Burgers and Teh Sarbat
Old 25-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow A&W Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
There is one A&W situated in Johor along the road leading to Mersing but it does not sell root beer float or coney dogs like the A&W that we were used to....... this roadside A&W sells Ramli Burgers and Teh Sarbat
That means not the real A&W Restaurant liao lah!
Old 25-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Yes yes.. super yummy childhood food you know...

think in SEA only Batam/indo have left.. sianz.. Msia boh liao??
Msia also juz closed the last A&W outlet last yr...
who still want drink root beer float? so easy ma.... go supermarket buy root beer drink(A&W brand) n a tub of vanilla ice cream. Reach home, take a mug, if no mug, use glass cup put inside the freezer for 30 mins. After u can have your own root beer float la...

Last edited by jimfairy; 25-01-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 25-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Yes yes.. super yummy childhood food you know...

think in SEA only Batam/indo have left.. sianz.. Msia boh liao??
Didn't I mentioned that Thailand still have? Isn't Thailand part of S.E Asia?
Old 25-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
5555 bro Aceyfox, dun suan him la..
thailand A&W is at pantIP plaza
Old 25-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Oh...please forgive me.. I no visit muang thai often so pom mai roo...kor tot kor tot krap...
Old 25-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Msia also juz closed the last A&W outlet last yr...
who still want drink root beer float? so easy ma.... go supermarket buy root beer drink(A&W brand) n a tub of vanilla ice cream. Reach home, take a mug, if no mug, use glass cup put inside the freezer for 30 mins. After u can have your own root beer float la...
isit, msia closed the outlet at the highway pit stop as well?? think batam still have...
Old 25-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
isit, msia closed the outlet at the highway pit stop as well?? think batam still have...
Yes bro Makashi, the last one in Msia n also the oldest closed last yr. Batam, nagoya mall got A&W.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow A&W Restaurant

Quote:
who still want drink root beer float? so easy ma.... go supermarket buy root beer drink (A&W brand) n a tub of vanilla ice cream. Reach home, take a mug, if no mug, use glass cup put inside the freezer for 30 mins. After u can have your own root beer float la.
Since when you so entrepreneur?

Faster apply hawker stall and sell "Root Beer".
Sure sell like hot cakes!
Many old school HDB residents sure sarkpork!

Quote:
Yes bro Makashi, the last one in Msia n also the oldest closed last yr.
Yes A&W Drive-In at Petaling Jaya demolished in Dec 2014.
RIP.
Old 25-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Shtuppen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

hi bros,

Was back from my holiday. Giving a short FR on my Hatyai stay.

Day 1.
Arrived at Hatyai airport, took a cab to Lovely tours for 359 bht. Booked my hotel stay there, new season for 1250 bht a night. Took a walk to the hotel and recce around the place, pretty easy to navigate even though it is my first time there. Reached the hotel, check-in, unpack my stuffs and started hunting on wechat... Got some pretty good looking ladies but like some bros suggested... hunt patiently. Went out with this lady n her friends... nice girl but too bad nv do anything with her... machiam no connection lol... she hinted sth but i didnt go for it. After dinner with them i went back to the hotel n started using wechat, finally i settled for a laos girl, cute n quite good looking, 2500 bht for overnight. But immediately regretted my decision after she came... no, look is ok, quite cute n good looking, but service attitude damn poor sia.... no gfe very little foreplay. basically just licked my nipples make me hard n put on cap n ride... after that keep using phone n acting crazy >.< i buay tahan n ignore her... then she asked to leave i gave her 2000 bht(i think quite alot alrd)?

Day 2.

Did some temple visiting n went for chok dee dimsum in the morning & pig organ soup in the noon. Absolutely fabulous! Anyway back to the hunt... browsing thru wechat again but still the same few girls... chit chat with them abit... there is this absolutely gorgeous ladyboy... but in the end never book her cuz she seems busy. Thus i went to pinklady for soappieeee. Good experience, chose this girl from myammar, paid 2000 bht. Alot better than yesterday...

Overall a nice place.. normal body massage n foot massage is good, food is good, done a bit of shopping too. To fellow cheongsters out there, enjoy Hatyai!!!
Old 25-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtuppen View Post
hi bros,

Was back from my holiday. Giving a short FR on my Hatyai stay.... enjoy Hatyai!!!
Nice FR.. juz outside new season hotel, there is a zichar stall, food not bad n price r reasonable too.. well next time if u going Hatyai again, u can always call lovely tour to fetch u from airport which will b cheaper den wat u have paid.. anyway is juz 30 bht difference LOL...
next time, do not immediately ask the wechat gal for LT. Go for ST first.. if service is gd.. u can request her for LT.
Old 28-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Nobody goes to haytai recently? No FRs?
Lovely tour might stop operating in April.. so plz take note la...
Old 28-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Lovely Tour

Quote:
Lovely tour might stop operating in April.
Global economy down turn also affected Lovely Tour?
Old 28-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Re: Lovely Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Global economy down turn also affected Lovely Tour?
Less chiongsters going to Hatyai now.. many agencies closed down.. ... anyway still got many ways to get cheap vouchers n rooms la..
Old 28-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Hatyai Travel Agencies

Quote:
Less chiongsters going to Hatyai now.. many agencies closed down.... anyway still got many ways to get cheap vouchers n rooms la.
No wonder.
Maybe they should move to Dannok.
5555 or probably too many stealth agents eating the same small piece of pie?

But on a serious note who will still so on the ball like us can take coach from Singapore/Johor Bahru to Hatyai/Dannok tio boh?

Present generation of cheongsters all want sabai sabai only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1