The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Traveling question during endemic

Hi all samster feeling traveling bkk need some help
From what i know
Fully vaccinated travelers from any country are allowed to enter Thailand without quarantine. Here are the requirements: Fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before traveling;; Must book a SHA+ Hotel for Day 1 and Day 5 while waiting for the result of the RT PCR COVID test; must possess a COVID-19 Insurance.
feb 1 test and go and test and go is back up
Pre departure test(within 72hour)
arival test at sha+ hotel day 1
During the day1 are we allow to travel around or have to wait till test result out?
day 5 another sha+ hotel
what about for short term traveler if we are leaving on day 4/5 do we still need to do pcr test? or this program is only for people staying longer then 5day?
Old 03-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Traveling question during endemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy View Post
From what i know
Fully vaccinated travelers from any country are allowed to enter Thailand without quarantine. Here are the requirements: Fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before traveling;; Must book a SHA+ Hotel for Day 1 and Day 5 while waiting for the result of the RT PCR COVID test; must possess a COVID-19 Insurance.
During the day1 are we allow to travel around or have to wait till test result out?
day 5 another sha+ hotel
what about for short term traveler if we are leaving on day 4/5 do we still need to do pcr test? or this program is only for people staying longer then 5day?
While waiting for result, u are not allow to roam around. Result will be out within few hours. If u r staying shorter than 5 day or 5 days, u dun have to take pcr n can leave for another country.

My last trip, I reached BKK in the evening, the next morning, the result was with the recept. The hotel I stayed, provided 3 meals. Surfed net, watched youtube, a good sleep, next day, out to roam around Thailand.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Aperture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss, haven't endemic, now still pandemic.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
From what i know
day 5 another sha+ hotel
Pls read up on other thread in the same section. Tired of repeating all the rules for each single member who asks the same questions.
Day 1 & 5 you are required to quarantine in your hotel room till your negative test result is out.
If leaving on day 4, only need to book day 1 test. Its even written in thailand pass FAQ section. So pls go and read first.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperture View Post
Boss, haven't endemic, now still pandemic.
Yes agreed still not and havent dclare yet.
If still need thai pass and need ART or PCR then is still not.

Quote:
From what i know
day 5 another sha+ hotel
Only when can travel freely and also no need ART or PCR and the virus become normal sickness and was declare then is consider endemic.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-02-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
While waiting for result, u are not allow to roam around. Result will be out within few hours. If u r staying shorter than 5 day or 5 days, u dun have to take pcr n can leave for another country.

My last trip, I reached BKK in the evening, the next morning, the result was with the recept. The hotel I stayed, provided 3 meals. Surfed net, watched youtube, a good sleep, next day, out to roam around Thailand.
I see thanks,
Mind sharing how you did your booking?
seem like
flight ticket +booking of Pcr test(pre departure)
covid insurance+pcr with hotel(thailand) day1
after with all the above then apply thailand pass
Apply vaccinated cert from notarise with the pcr test report and print out

did i miss out or mess up anything?
Old 06-02-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I see thanks,
seem like

I submitted my thailand pass application on 2 Feb 2022. You will need the following:

1) PCR Hotel bookings for Day 1 and Day 5 (not required if you staying less than 5 days)
2) Vaccine cert from notarise
3) Covid Insurance Cert
4) An Image of your passport details page
5) Your arrival and departure flight details

Documents to be uploaded in JPEG format. More details can be found on the Thailand Pass website.
Old 06-02-2022, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see thanks,
seem like

Go to YouTube on your phone, just type Test & Go, there're plenty of videos there teaching u step by step how to go about applying for the pass...Very informative n you can watch the videos over n over again till you're familiar with the procedures.
It's much better than asking for help here..
Old 06-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Go to YouTube on your phone, just type Test & Go, there're plenty of videos there teaching u step by step how to go about applying for the pass...Very informative n you can watch the videos over n over again till you're familiar with the procedures.
because he's lazy. he wanted to apply for thailand pass and yet he doesnt even bother to go to the thailand pass website to read up on it.
Its all properly listed there!
Old 07-02-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Thanks didnt think of youtube
Old 07-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
because he's lazy. he wanted to apply for thailand pass and yet he doesnt even bother to go to the thailand pass website to read up on it.
Its all properly listed there!
i did do research just being uncertain since first time traveling with so much document dont really want to mess up and wasted all the time and money
Old 07-02-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
I submitted my thailand pass application on 2 Feb 2022. You will need the following:

1) PCR Hotel bookings for Day 1 and Day 5 (not required if you staying less than 5 days)
2) Vaccine cert from notarise
3) Covid Insurance Cert
4) An Image of your passport details page
5) Your arrival and departure flight details

Documents to be uploaded in JPEG format. More details can be found on the Thailand Pass website.
thanks the V-cert from notarise is the OA file right??
oh did you use Axa insurance or other insurance?
Old 07-02-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks the V-cert from notarise is the OA file right??
oh did you use Axa insurance or other insurance?
No, not the OA file. It is the Vaccination Certificate. Once notarise emails you regarding the successful issuance of the cert, there will be a link in that email for you to retrieve it.

I had some issues with applying for insurance with AXA so i went with TUNE Protect instead. It was twice as expensive as AXA, but i was desperate so i just went for it.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
i did do research just being uncertain since first time traveling with so much document dont really want to mess up and wasted all the time and money
already have many posts on the things you are asking for.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, dont say never SIC…

https://milelion.com/2022/02/02/walk...n-for-test-go/

If still cannot travel means need all the bros here hold kkj help u find pussy already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1