The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

anyone goin BKK from 3-6 aug?? i b travellin alone this trip,hope to meet up kakis from here n hop together.
Old 22-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sex69xes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Samster

Anyone here knows exactly where in BKK is a good place to buy Canon Camera?

I know MBK has quite a few camera shop but I'm not sure if the price of Canon camera there is the cheapest.

Thanks.
Old 22-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex69xes View Post
Hi Samster

I know MBK has quite a few camera shop but I'm not sure if the price of Canon camera there is the cheapest.

Thanks.
forget it, singapore is cheaper.
Old 23-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Then management is lying to you. If customers know its Russian Roulette who would come? I have very reliable source who told me this. She also cannot tell coz mannerisms & doctor's skills damn good + SYT some more. When she pointed out to me who the post-op was I was like ! Nobody tell me I would also think it was a girl!
Actually I dun see why the discrimination against the LBs. Some of these post-ops LBs are so so much better in many ways than a real woman. Whenever I encounter any LBs, I might hesitate going further if "she" is a pre-ops LB but if "she" has done the complete change I'll go all the way with her.
Old 23-07-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
Actually I dun see why the discrimination against the LBs. Some of these post-ops LBs are so so much better in many ways than a real woman. Whenever I encounter any LBs, I might hesitate going further if "she" is a pre-ops LB but if "she" has done the complete change I'll go all the way with her.
Not so strong word as "discrimination".

It is a matters of choice since we are paying and also overcome the thought of kissing a "woman" who was a man before.
Old 23-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Now you start to cheong Thailand arh?

I started bkk first before cp Heehee. Going back to check out some friends early August.

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 23-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
plop1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex69xes View Post
Hi Samster

Hong Kong is cheaper...
Old 23-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Nong Ploy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not so strong word as "discrimination".

It is a matters of choice since we are paying and also overcome the thought of kissing a "woman" who was a man before.
Introduce him to Nong Ploy lah.
Sure stim stim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
I started bkk first before cp Heehee. Going back to check out some friends early August.
Sawasdee Khrap Khun luzerath,

Wan kuen pai Mayflower KTV (Changping) kin lao.
Katoey mai mee confirm! 555555!
Old 23-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
Whenever I encounter any LBs, I might hesitate going further if "she" is a pre-ops LB but if "she" has done the complete change I'll go all the way with her.
Hendon Camp commando all the way to Changi Point? Well now I know where you picked up the LB fetish. I heard LB can suck u like no other woman can. Same why some puyings turn lesbo.... "because they were once a man/woman so will know how to please"...well if u like screwing the fudge tunnel please go ahead. To each his own pleasure and taste. I call a spade a spade. The truth hurts but the truth will set u free...

Quote:
Wan kuen pai Mayflower KTV (Changping) Katoey mai mee confirm! 555555!
AMEN to THAT BRO!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hendon Camp commando all the way to Changi Point? Well now I know where you picked up the LB fetish. I heard LB can suck u like no other woman can.
Its part of the learning process here in Hendon camp..... we have converted a substantial number of CDOs into LB lovers
Old 24-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Palazzo is abit run down & the room is old.
(next building)Hip hotel rooms looks better & the breakfast is also better.
Palazzo has old and new wing. New wing costs more and looks nice e.g. bathtub
Old 24-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nong Ploy

Quote:

Sawasdee Khrap Khun luzerath,

Wan kuen pai Mayflower KTV (Changping) kin lao.
Katoey mai mee confirm! 555555!
After the first sentence you lost me liao other than the 5555. The gals I know usually know some English hahahaha!

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 25-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is Plaza massage/Penhouse suites still operating?

Hopefully somebody can enlighten me if the Plaza Massage/Penthouse Suites is still in existence or not.

Anyway, what I had done in years past (at least 3 years ago as the past few times I was there I was either just by myself or on business) when I'd go down with friends to party in BKK was to book a Penthouse suite with a Ms Wong who speaks Cantonese (Wong Ku Leung). These suites are either 2 or 3 bedroom ones at the top of the building and when we got there, the first thing we'd do is to turn on the TV...which was connected to a camera at the fish bowl downstairs. We can manipulate the camera and zoom in on our likely candidates to make our choice...and we'd usually order up at least a couple gals for each of us.

When the gals come up, we'd ask them to order the food and drinks and then get them all nekkid (with us keeping our modesty with towels around us) and all jump into the jacuzzi in the middle of the room. When the food/drinks came, we'd basically have a Roman orgy type meal and do all sort of tom-foolery and carousing (we always made sure we ordered grapes....don't know why, but being fed Grapes by nekkid gals is just erotic to my friends and I! LOL!). And oh, there was also Karaoke facilities - so we'd really party it up drinking after the meal(s). Yeah, we'd be drinking and eating and drinking and groping and singing and....

We'd party and party and when any of us wants to, we'd get a girl, or 2 or even 3 into one of the bedrooms and get our jollies off. And since we'd usually party multiple hours, after the place closes down, we were entitled to bring the girl(s) back to our hotels with no further charge. This was the deal that Wong Ku Leung gave to us - and the bill wouldn't really be all that outlandish...at least it wasn't as far as I can remember then. (don't ask me how much exactly - only that its not that bad and is scaleable to the regular massage parlour pricing!).

Can even still sort of remember that half Thai half American gal (daughter of a Vietnam era GI I think) who spoke fluent English and even more fluent sex!

So....anybody know if this is still do-able at Plaza Massage? Latest contacts? Up-dated pricing?

Many thanks
SEAN
Old 25-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guniang

For those who miss the old land, there's a Chinese karaoke parlor in BKK. It's locate on Silom Soi 6. From Patpong, head down Silom towards the river. You will pass a hospital on the right. Soi 6 is also on the right. On one corner is a Standard Chartered Bank branch. I think the other crnr was a 7-Eleven. Enter the soi and walk down a little ways. Just before the soi curves to the left, you will see Guniang on the right. There will probably be some girls sitting outside.

Most of the customers were gray-haired. There are big, round tables and a stage in front. I think it's a restaurant during the day. All the hostesses and waitresses speak Chinese.

I asked the mamasan about taking the girls out and heard it was like 5,000/6,000 baht. The bar fine is 1,000 baht cheaper if you buy 2 leis for the girl when she sings. There were some girls who weren't too bad looking and weren't too old.

Sorry I couldn't get the details cause my Chinese is rusty.

The place used to have another name but now it's called Guniang.
Old 25-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: Is Plaza massage/Penhouse suites still operating?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!if still got i also 1000% want to try !!!!!any bro got info ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hopefully somebody can enlighten me if the Plaza Massage/Penthouse Suites is still in existence or not.

Anyway, what I had done in years past (at least 3 years ago as the past few times I was there I was either just by myself or on business) when I'd go down with friends to party in BKK was to book a Penthouse suite with a Ms Wong who speaks Cantonese (Wong Ku Leung). These suites are either 2 or 3 bedroom ones at the top of the building and when we got there, the first thing we'd do is to turn on the TV...which was connected to a camera at the fish bowl downstairs. We can manipulate the camera and zoom in on our likely candidates to make our choice...and we'd usually order up at least a couple gals for each of us.

When the gals come up, we'd ask them to order the food and drinks and then get them all nekkid (with us keeping our modesty with towels around us) and all jump into the jacuzzi in the middle of the room. When the food/drinks came, we'd basically have a Roman orgy type meal and do all sort of tom-foolery and carousing (we always made sure we ordered grapes....don't know why, but being fed Grapes by nekkid gals is just erotic to my friends and I! LOL!). And oh, there was also Karaoke facilities - so we'd really party it up drinking after the meal(s). Yeah, we'd be drinking and eating and drinking and groping and singing and....

We'd party and party and when any of us wants to, we'd get a girl, or 2 or even 3 into one of the bedrooms and get our jollies off. And since we'd usually party multiple hours, after the place closes down, we were entitled to bring the girl(s) back to our hotels with no further charge. This was the deal that Wong Ku Leung gave to us - and the bill wouldn't really be all that outlandish...at least it wasn't as far as I can remember then. (don't ask me how much exactly - only that its not that bad and is scaleable to the regular massage parlour pricing!).

Can even still sort of remember that half Thai half American gal (daughter of a Vietnam era GI I think) who spoke fluent English and even more fluent sex!

So....anybody know if this is still do-able at Plaza Massage? Latest contacts? Up-dated pricing?

Many thanks
SEAN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1