The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-09-2008, 03:18 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=TD.king;3042037]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Sifu playman u r needed in danok forum.
Me..needed! no lah....they are pro now...they know every inche of Danok now and they are also a walking dictionary/yellow page for puying..describe to them the looks and they will tell you where to find them....somemore...their background..like got husband, Bf...good in bed and so forth, they are there almost everyweek......salute them with 2 hands! Hahah
Old 08-09-2008, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I thought the one at Nana Plaza ~ Casanova at the 2nd floor is a ladyboy bar.....hahahah Give me a fright actually!
haha initially i tot also, was wondering why the hell Girl Berry would preform there
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 08-09-2008, 03:21 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha initially i tot also, was wondering why the hell Girl Berry would preform there
According to what you have given to me....it is 100% confirm Emmanuelle Tower Level 3 Ratchadapísèk Rd Hûay-Kwăang Din Daeng.

Use to be there quite often at one time...but the quality and girls have dropped over the years!
Old 08-09-2008, 03:29 AM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
According to what you have given to me....it is 100% confirm Emmanuelle Tower Level 3 Ratchadapísèk Rd Hûay-Kwăang Din Daeng.

Use to be there quite often at one time...but the quality and girls have dropped over the years!

too bad otherwise jus only for Girl Berry worth to go see them perform they damn super chio, esp if they wear see-thru kekeke
Old 08-09-2008, 03:32 AM
SamSter

Quote:
too bad otherwise jus only for Girl Berry worth to go see them perform they damn super chio, esp if they wear see-thru kekeke
Actually I wanted to go early but then some of the Danok group members got plan for Danok trip in fact every week until October....hmmmmm!
Old 08-09-2008, 03:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro...check out this place...new target to go for this trip.....The Island

http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/island/girls/g8/G1.jpg
Old 08-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:

We got the same taste for puying leh! hahahahaha
Old 08-09-2008, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

wah nice! damn chio ah!

tis one also sibei chio
http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/island/girls/g10/G1.jpg

Need to check out tis one too :-
Massage COLONZE 1 - V62
¹éͧà¡ë V62
Old 08-09-2008, 03:50 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Shit better don't come with me...if not after Holymann then I got to fight with you somemore...hahhahaha yes....! brother, it is so sad that you cannot join me for this trip..if not..we can go and attack all this nice puyings!

Quote:
wah nice! damn chio ah!

tis one also sibei chio
http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/island/girls/g10/G1.jpg

Need to check out tis one too :-
Massage COLONZE 1 - V62
¹éͧà¡ë V62

One more bro...got same taste....come lah..join us!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:04 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Bro...wow..today sleep so early after waking so late somemore.....hahahahh good night!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

100th BKK TRIP CELEBRATION

Will be celebrating my 100th BKK Trip from 25-28th Nov. Hope to party with all bros who will be in BKK. Have not been to BKK for more than 6 months already. Hope all bros continue to pump in the field reports and pump more puying Thai. Haha.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Will be celebrating my 100th BKK Trip from 25-28th Nov. Hope to party with all bros who will be in BKK. Have not been to BKK for more than 6 months already. Hope all bros continue to pump in the field reports and pump more puying Thai. Haha.

Steady la way to go Lau Eng!!! Should call you Centurian liao hehe
Old 09-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

congratulation bro tony ...
tell u what ,,, u buy me a air tkt and i'll join u in bkk to celebrate ur 100th BKK trip ...
me have not been back to bkk since may ...
that's a pretty long break in my standard ...
Old 09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Steady la way to go Lau Eng!!! Should call you Centurian liao hehe
Hahaha thank you! Cheers to another 100 trips in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
congratulation bro tony ...
tell u what ,,, u buy me a air tkt and i'll join u in bkk to celebrate ur 100th BKK trip ...
me have not been back to bkk since may ...
that's a pretty long break in my standard ...
Thanks. 想得美! Yeah right. Tiger Airways got good offer now. Faster go and book lah. Cheap cheap only leh.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks. 想得美! Yeah right. Tiger Airways got good offer now. Faster go and book lah. Cheap cheap only leh.
KNN ... ur date is on weekdays ... 25th to 28th nov ..
TMD .. u think i am like u har ... BOB .. (Boss of Boss) no need to apply leave ... can fly here and there like taking mrt .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1