The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
I originally booked for 1 hour but then i extended for another hour haha, because i think shes really pretty. its more towards the convo and she felt comfortable with me as well.
is her convo skills as good as or better than fairy? that's if you have tried fairy before.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
thinking of creating a tg/tele group with about 20 bros or more for the purpose of commando new girls and me giving my fr, whether the girl is worth or landmine, for the purpose of being cost effective for everyone else, we will take a vote before i proceed to commando

i am willing to fork out 20-30, and the remaining amount shared with all the rest, if any bro interested can pm me here
In the group, only you commando or everyone rotates? If only you, it just means everyone in the group is paying for you to get serviced wor. And if the girl is not a landmine, you return the money to the group ah?

Maybe do not taint the name commando please.

Commandoing new girls is not exactly bad. You may hit a landmine, but you also get a fair chance of discovering a gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DzxAx37 View Post
MR for Gigi:
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Sensual : 8/10
RTM : yes

Had Gigi a few days ago. Best option for 2-shot people like me

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/gi-gi-massage/
Other than Elmi, GiGi has been my go to weekly, and sometimes twice a week. Very comfortable vibes and superb hygiene. Uses minimally 3 new towels per customer. I have always requested for her to do a step massage on my back. Recently GiGi surprises me with a g-string, great for grabbing her perky ass, with restrictions of course. She told me she has been training her butt. Just for awareness I am a hygiene and massage freak, thus my choices of super regular MLs follow those guidelines.
Old 21-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Now become quite subjective cos a lot of time in the ad even they put 120 or 130 is actually for hj only. Then after bbbj, they will say need top up. I kena this kind of situation several times. Is there still good ml who provide bbbj at the basic charge stated in the ad?

Obviously 120/130 only cover massage and HJ for 60 min.
I am sure that whether if 120 or 130 includes bbbj/bj are also stated.

All services provided by ML are listed but that does not mean those services are part of the 120/130!
Come on, your 120 / 130 cannot ask for the sky lah....

Last edited by Ray06; 22-04-2024 at 09:29 AM.
Old 21-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Now become quite subjective cos a lot of time in the ad even they put 120 or 130 is actually for hj only. Then after bbbj, they will say need top up. I kena this kind of situation several times. Is there still good ml who provide bbbj at the basic charge stated in the ad?
If your pocket is not deep. Better to check before proceed. On need ps or having ego thinking later the ML judge you. Money hard to earn.
Old 21-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
LOL is it the one who cannot stand hard need to drink some Kopi-0?
LOLS the one that loves Kopi-0 can harden up la, but when can’t get what he demand then come here spit nonsense smelly shit. The one that can’t stand is too “power” and high pointer in this forum, you mention his name your account gg alr 🤣 wink wink 😉
Old 21-04-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
is her convo skills as good as or better than fairy? that's if you have tried fairy before.
I haven't tried fairy yet hahaha
Old 21-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bitcoin128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Vera:
Visited her a couple of times on her previous stint. Really cool that she’s a no nonsense type of girl, I can really enjoy her massage that way. Opted for head massage and JG, with good strength and not too painful when doing JG. I like the JG skill where she can make you hard and soft by massaging different areas. Looks wise, very close to the photos almost the same. Will definitely rtm, thrice a month for maintenance or when just want a pretty girl to massage down there.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/vera-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 21-04-2024 at 08:32 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Davidquek is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any good recommendation in Geylang for good massage and CIM ?
Old 21-04-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -508 / Power: 0
Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
I haven't tried fairy yet hahaha
Put on some weight but still very shook to roam …
Sensual improve to 5G
Old 21-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
$150-90mins package with strong sensual is really tempting me right now. her posted pics and irl same?

tall with some fats and slightly milfy look just the way i like it purple line should be area pp same as where my fav li rou used to be
Area FP.
Video looks more like her, add some years to it.
Not ugly, else I will reject.

I seem to have seen these photos somewhere before, but can’t recall.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Huan Le Dou 欢乐豆

Went to look for her because other bros here said she's XiaoXi, who I visited several months ago. Wanted to look for her again because Xiao Xi gave a great massage, as in same or better than natureland. Came back unsure if its her. Happy to be corrected and learn from more experienced Samsters...

Massage - Average for a ML, not piano, but also not a great massage. Very unlike the XiaoXi I remember. Frankly speaking, reminded me how I should just go for old uncles for massage and MLs for other stuff.

GFE - Good, chatted a fair bit

Roaming - limited signal, even more limited than Xiaoxi.

Location - central, if you're a foot soldier need to walk a bit. Solo room, very clean and well kept, not like the pigsty most MLs have, which is appreciated!

Looks - I think 7/10 for ML standards is fair. Has a tattoo roughly where I remember XiaoXi had it, but looks different that what I remember

Definitely not a landmine, will return if I'm in the area!
Old 21-04-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for another Tong Tong in SLG:
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-tong-tong/
Looks: Very closely resembling her video. Saw her in full make up and pink dress. Cannot wait to try her on first impression.
Location: Carpark is near. MRT and bus stop walking distance. But heavy construction nearby so may need to walk longer distance.
Massage: Quite okay. But we all know that’s not what we are there for.
Sensual: Opt for HJ to test water. Turn out quite okay. Pace was to my liking and able to control momentum. Roaming signal is good. She positions herself for full access but YMMV.
GFE: Very chatty. Easy to break the ice.
RTM: Yes to try other services.
Old 21-04-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
In the group, only you commando or everyone rotates? If only you, it just means everyone in the group is paying for you to get serviced wor. And if the girl is not a landmine, you return the money to the group ah?

Maybe do not taint the name commando please.

Commandoing new girls is not exactly bad. You may hit a landmine, but you also get a fair chance of discovering a gem。
definitely if anybody wants to rotate, if it is not a landmine, of course i won't ask for the rest to pay, always payment after deed, so whoever want to test water have to risk and forkout first and not forgetting there will always be free loader

i myself not rich, the max only chiong twice a week, unless got popular demand, estimate dmg will be minimally 60 about there on my part
Old 21-04-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
thinking of creating a tg/tele group with about 20 bros or more for the purpose of commando new girls and me giving my fr, whether the girl is worth or landmine, for the purpose of being cost effective for everyone else, we will take a vote before i proceed to commando

i am willing to fork out 20-30, and the remaining amount shared with all the rest, if any bro interested can pm me here
forget to add my tg: iwasanoobonce
Old 21-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
definitely if anybody wants to rotate, if it is not a landmine, of course i won't ask for the rest to pay, always payment after deed, so whoever want to test water have to risk and forkout first and not forgetting there will always be free loader

i myself not rich, the max only chiong twice a week, unless got popular demand, estimate dmg will be minimally 60 about there on my part
Bro, it’s not difficult to spot the potential landmines from the ad.

Moreover, you can always reject at the door if the MLs looks very different from the photos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1