The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Standing up

Any of you bros shot so high and far that it kena the ML face?
Old 25-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asfe76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife and I like the standing position. This position can make she orgasm many times. and made her tremble weakly. there it makes sex even more hot
Old 25-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
usually will try to hug the ml from behind, better still fully erected, then if they enjoyed the rubbing of their butt hole with the hardened cock, you know got good chance to try other service than hj...personally have tried one ml with my hardened cock sticking at her love hole thru the lycra pants she was wearing..after some stroking of her pussy and breasts, she was beginning to enjoy it...that's where I pull down her pants and insert right into her hole...she choose to enjoy for a moment before moving away, saying too dangerous...
If by chance you book 2 ladies for FJ, you lick 1 of them while the other one stood by and watching you painting her friend, within minutes the one who is watching will crave for your cock to fuck her. She will pull down her undies and ask you to penetrate her While the other one will lay beside her rubbing her clit. These scenarios keep recurring when doing 双妃。

Last edited by Newsasap; 25-04-2024 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 26-04-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyeden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Any of you bros shot so high and far that it kena the ML face?
I experienced this. and very messy, because it was not prepared, so it was very messy
Old 26-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You are the paymaster, just tell the ml what you prefer and see if she is willing to consider. Standing hj feels good because both hands can access the ml boobs and stick into her pants. The ml also gets high when you give her a thorough boob massage, sometimes can lead to other things
Agree with you bro. Normally I would sit on the massage bed with the legs on the floor. This way I would have more access to the boobs and bottom. I managed to French a few ml in this way too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1