The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
750k for groping and grinding without FJ/BJ?
Rather expensive…
Yes i am aware that i can get a FJ for that price at somewhere else. But im not looking for that, just wanted a cheeky night out and found all of that at Malio. So im super happy about paying 65sgd for all that
Old 13-02-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi everyone. Thank you very much for the info sharing here. I will be in Jakarta from 18 - 23 Feb, and will he checking out Classic, and Malio.

If there are any other places to check out do drop a reply.

Also, if anyone else in town and wanna check out places together, do DM me here ok?

Cheers guys!
Old 13-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always appreciate a good tip from the locals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg66 View Post
Commenting as jakarta local.. better not use michat quality has gone down the drain.. circa 2019-2021 easy to meet beautiful young slim type that look exactly like the pic.. today mostly agent who send old milfs.. twitter also used to be very good hunting ground, had several memorable LT session from there.. today 90% scammer trying to extort, or just low quality.. better visit spa, massage shops, classic, travel, malio, 1001, king cross.. you get what you see
Old 14-02-2024, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangban View Post
Curious, why didn't you go for gojek to get back since its so much cheaper?
On hindsight i should have lol. No specific reason actually. I just walked out of the club, saw a blue bird taxi, jumped into it without thinking much since they are quite a reputable company. Now i know better!
Old 15-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Maestr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestr View Post
Sounds depressing ... Any game at the clubs? Or any place good for pick up? Or KTVs with hostess?
1st night in Jakarta... Found some hostess bars in M Blok Little Tokyo area. It's actually a lively area at around 9pm with many small clubs and local young people. Can see Aquarius sign easily if you looking for massage. I was approached by Lowe's also when I walked pass. Decide to explore one of the Japanese lounges.
On the map, it's called tonbo but there is actually four floors under same company but different managers apparently. Very friendly to foreigners. Each floor there is like 20 to 30 girls. Some cute girls can be found. 3 hours with whiskey water and room is around 1.2M. Chivas 12 year is 1.5M. i think Nattsu around the corner looks interesting too.
Old 17-02-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

The 2nd night in Jakarta was uneventful. A girl originally accepted my invitation to drinks but back out last minute. Was having a cocktail at a Jazz Bar in Artoz. A cosy place if you like Jazz music. I took a grab to CJs and waited for the live music. Girls start streaming at around at 1030pm. Several of them start to sit beside me seeing that I was alone. But I did not find anyone attractive. However, the ladies are friendly and even offered me a cigarette. I wish them a good evening and went to HW Phonenix in Cikini. The reception has some lovely ladies but this is mostly a place for locals to chill. There are quite a few nice looking ladies that might be open to chat. Too bad the 2 I wanna approach soon paid the bill and left. I look up the map and see Amethyst. So I took another grab there but alas the massage is closed. The door man show me upstairs which is a KTV but there are only 2 girls available. At this point it is too late so I just went back my hotel. Next time I will give both CJs and Amethyst a miss.
Old 17-02-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

I checked out of my hotel in SCBD and went to PIK on the 3rd day. One girl on OMI agree to meet me in the evening. So I just wandered around in PIK avenue. I noticed that most of the girls I chat with stays around Gorgol area or Barat Jakarta. I think there are some cheaper accomodation options for them. I think hotel Mercure harmoni is a good place to stay to be near classic... Sun city or 1001. In the afternoon you can try to chat up girls on apps and see if anyone willing to meet you at a mall nearby
Old 17-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can PM contact for outcall to hotel pls. FS preferred
Old 18-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

3rd night, I manage to meet the girl at a cafe in grogol. There was even live band playing in the open area and lots of young people on a Friday evening. My date was a petite, bespectacle 27 year old lady with cute face. We had a quick bite and proceed to HW Phoenix PIK. This place is really look amazing and is ideal to bring your date. There is a minimun spending of 1 million if you take the sofa. She later show me her appreciation when we went back to my room. She asked for 1.5 but I did tip her a bit more. All in all ... An enjoyable 3rd night
Old 18-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

I had to fly back on the fourth day. So the only thing I could do is go for massage at Deep Spa as some recommend here. It is a short walk from PIK avenue if you stay Mercure or Swisshotel. The lady at the reception spoke perfect English and explain the four options. 1. Single lady massage. 2. 2 lady massage. 3. couple massage (wait a minute.... I thought it is a gentlemen's spa?) 4. 3 lady massage. Prices stats from 470K and I took the 2 lady package which was 770k with option to upgrade. You have to additionally tip the girl a minimum of 100k each. I must say it was one of the nicer massage I had in a while. It is more on the sensual side than like a traditional massage with Nuu gel and all. I think it is a great option to kill time after you check out of your hotel while waiting for your late PM or evening flight. It opens at 1130am I believe and only HJ is offered
Old 19-02-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
TR from Dec 23.

I deleted this post because apparently this forum cannot simply enjoy a fun trip report without tons of critical comments on my tips, style of mongering or even whether I should post such details.

Last edited by expatamerican; 19-02-2024 at 10:08 PM.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Here's a list of places to go and their relative position on the jakarta map. I barely skimmed the surface and will be back.

Old 19-02-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: TR from Dec 23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post

650K plus 100K tip and she was happy. I broke my Jakarta Cherry.
I tipped them each a generous 200K and they were thrilled. Total cost 900K (60USD).
I tipped them each a generous 200K and they were thrilled. Total cost 900K (60USD). Wow.
Total cost for 90 min 600k each for the girl plus 200k each tip.
It was because of bareback big tippers like you that the following happened to me last Dec, and twice in Classic before the pandemic.

I got three girls with stinking pussy, one so bad that I went limp. With so much residual semen left fermenting deep inside those pussy, how can they not became stinky ?

Happened twice in Classic before the pandemic, I gave a girl 50k at the beginning, but she still kept nagging me in English for more tips.
I got so annoyed that I lost my hard on and left the room early. I believe those two were used to big spending tourist like you.
I have been avoiding English speaking Jakarta girls ever since.

**** note that I am not mad at you because I am a tourist myself ****

… Did your friends also tip big ? ?

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 19-02-2024 at 12:02 PM. Reason: errors
Old 19-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
It was because of bareback big tippers like you that the following happened to me last Dec, and twice in Classic before the pandemic.

I got three girls with stinking pussy, one so bad that I went limp. With so much residual semen left fermenting deep inside those pussy, how can they not became stinky ?

Happened twice in Classic before the pandemic, I gave a girl 50k at the beginning, but she still kept nagging me in English for more tips.
I got so annoyed that I lost my hard on and left the room early. I believe those two were used to big spending tourist like you.
I have been avoiding English speaking Jakarta girls ever since.

**** note that I am not mad at you because I am a tourist myself ****

… Did your friends also tip big ? ?
Keeping things in perspective ... I never expect a whore to smell like a rose.
Old 19-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TR from Dec 23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
I posted this on another forum but thought you guys may enjoy it also
Wow terrific read!
But how come you dare to do bareback? So many times some more.
You not worried of catching something? Or you just heck care?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1