The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of
Any mature ladies joints in BKK?

Any of such joints in BKK? Prefer mature ladies than young girls.
Old Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any mature ladies joints in BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund899 View Post
They are everywhere, easy to find, on the streets, inside thermae etc. Those massage places where outside shops have ladies pulling customers in are plenty.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go to where the Ang Moh’s go.. they usually prefer the more ‘matured’ look ladies
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You trolling right?

Most people trying hard to look for younger girls under 30
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you looking for FL than you can go to China Town 22 roundabout although IMO it is only if you are looking for a cheap quickie.

There are plenty of other establishments in BKK look for the bars on Sukhumvit that are a bit away from the main popular bars, go a bit further into the soi's and you'll find plenty of what you are looking for.

DM me if you want some more details.
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You might want to check out the beer bars inside sukhumvit soi 22...... 90% of the bargirls there are Milfs.... you might even find a couple of Gilfs.

Or go to the Inthamara sois of Ratchada..... there are a few hotels where the locals go to release... eg Buddy Place, Mavericks, R17 etc. These hotels are similar to our Min Wah in Geylang Lor 22. The WLs are located in the hotel rooms and majority of them are mature ladies.... however you need to be able to communicate in thai otherwise the okt will tell you "lady no take foreigner".
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1