The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I seriously think this season will be worst than the previous one.
Sadly that's wat I think so too...hope they prove us wrong

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-08-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok....but I would want to see Hojlund start playing before I judge.
Need to be fair to him.

As for rubbish mound, I'm very certain now and probably clear to all of you, he is a piece of GARBAGE. At best, mediocre.
Some of you say he need time...he played in EPL all this while...need what time??
Look at Kane, move to Bundesliga, straight away instant impact.

Yes, Kane seemed the real deal. As attest to his debut match performance for Bayern.
I admit I also drop spectacles on seeing him wow the Bavarians on his debut.
I myself think he is a goner at 30...But I was wrong.
Many brainless fans write him off as over the hill while seeing him bang in goals match after match n says spending such a huge sum on him is a waste of money....penny wise pound foolish...they r really blind can't see him banging in one goal after another right in front of their very eyes...plus he got lots of english premiership experience to boot n hv been consistently scoring 20+ goals every season till today...blind fans, they r looking years down the road for the club...but don't they want to taste instant success which they r now craving for badly even if it is just for a few years only ??...if they can happily spend so much on McDisaster why not Kane who is 100 times better ??....whilst hojlund may be a good striker, I still think he won't be any better than Kane..let's see

Anyway I m done with this club which appears to be getting worse by the day instead of better...I hope not but believe they won't be in top 4 this year with old players deteoriorating n new ones not performing as expected... the only player worthy of mention is AWB who is playing like a tiger on the field each game he plays so far...it's fortunate he wasn't sold as intended to by the brainless management earlier

Last edited by Rickey; 23-08-2023 at 07:47 AM.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now Liverpool looks close to getting Amrabat. A player I think will add steel to the midfield.
Serious, many candidates to consider but red pussies signed an overpriced GARBAGE.

I seriously think this season will be worst than the previous one.
Another one bites the dust from under their noses ...always saying I want want want but not doing anything abt it (NATO) approaching the players n clubs concerned n making an official bid until it is so near to the transfer window closing date then panic n anyhow take a mediocre player n paying an exorbitant price for him...wat stupidity

Old 23-08-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat is SC ahh ?? ...so all this is the fault of the baldy who is beginning to look more n more like ole v.2 not knowing how to play his players in their most effective positions...

..one good example is Mata who was once Chelsea's best player too....he didn't make the impact in MU than he did in his previous club
SC = Striker (Center)
AML = Attacking Midfielder (Left)

and so on....you get the drift.

Yes, Mata not as good after joining Man U. But the thing about him, fans and players adore him. Probably due to his personality and conduct on and off the field. EQ high.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Useless pussies lost 3-0 to Burnley in behind-closed-doors friendly at Carrington.

Old 25-08-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Nott'm Forest x-x 3-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 25-08-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
SC = Striker (Center)
AML = Attacking Midfielder (Left)

and so on....you get the drift.
Thanks for the info bro

Old 25-08-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Useless pussies lost 3-0 to Burnley in behind-closed-doors friendly at Carrington.

You know who was 1 of the players in that team right ??......I think this season the baldy manager is doomed as he has been making a lot of wrong decisions on n off the pitch n guilty of recruiting the wrong players n wasting good money on them...like it seems he is looking more n more like Ole clueless how to pull his team back when they r down by 1 or 2 goals unlike last season he did much better...if he doesn't buck up, he will be shown the door just like Ole was n the rest who were fired b4 him...history repeating itself

Last edited by Rickey; 25-08-2023 at 07:17 AM.
Old 25-08-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
ChrisSutton got so much faith in the red pussies winning their games just like most of their fans everywhere...but the sad thing is that the pussies n their manager keep disappointing them time n time again playing with no ambition or determination to win like their blue neighbours...blowing hot n cold...the reason why they will not win the league title or any other titles or cups anytime soon unless they learn their mistakes fast n fix them without dilly dallying n repeating those mistakes time n time again n the manager not being able to teach them, select n play his players in their most effective position on the pitch or motivate them to win every game not just 1 or 2...sigh

Old 25-08-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Nott'm Forest

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 25-08-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Nott'm Forest

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2
I think MU home win

I say 3-1

My Daily Star column
Old 25-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Man utd will win the game but I believe is a tight game as arsenal only win them 2-1 at home… I’m just hoping not another draw… 2-1 to Manchester United as well

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 25-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Lawro - 2-1
Old 25-08-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

mount and shaw are out, think ETH will persist with antony, select eriksen in midfield and dalot as DL. if martial is fit to start as SC, rashford will be AML and it should be a comfy home win

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-08-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

mount and shaw are out, think ETH will persist with antony, select eriksen in midfield and dalot as DL. if martial is fit to start as SC, rashford will be AML and it should be a comfy home win
Spot on with the line up!!

But 5 mins and red pussies pounded two times on their swollen pussies.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1