The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nbboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girls from OT Crazy Horse?

Hi all

Was always curious about the girls you see lurking around Orchard Towers, but never actually went into any of the bars before.

I decided to loiter around the building the other night at about 4am and saw a really hot Indian girl sitting at the staircase. Tall, tight jeans, slim with a killer ass. Went over and chatted her up, told me her name was Nicole and that she works at Crazy Horse. Gave me her number and told me to call her in the day. Charges 200 a shot.

Anyone heard of this girl? I know there are quite a few trannies that work in Crazy Horse. I'm really hoping this girl isn't a tranny (not into that); she looks feminine (natural tits, normal voice) and looks so tasty to bonk. I could just ask her directly but I figured it might be rude if she turns out to be pure female.
Old 27-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Girls from OT Crazy Horse?

if you like blacks, then u can also consider going orchard plaza first floor last shop before istana. super chio. outside have female OKT asking u if u want any.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Girls from OT Crazy Horse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbboy View Post
.. Orchard Towers,.. Nicole ...Crazy Horse. .. 200 a shot... could just ask her directly ... might be rude if she turns out to be pure female.
For $200 + hotel etc - phone / ask - prior to booking. WLs will not be offended easily - they will understand. Even proud / happy if not. Have fun. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
... blacks, .. orchard plaza first floor last shop before istana. super chio... female OKT ...
Thanks for info. Happy New Year.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
caballero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long the gals are 1.73m and above and looks too good to be true . Its a IT ! Beware or you end up paying for dick sword fighting in the room .
Old 27-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nicole is filipina, not indian
Old 27-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No offense, but I personally prefer to avoid those from OT Crazy Horse. Previously when I was at Top 5, it was nicer over there. There was Russian girls on the stage and poles, and some thais.. Fun place to be playing around.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolenekoh View Post
nicole is filipina, not indian
What do you know about nicole? Anything interesting to share?

I'm still a little confused about how the "system" at OT works. There are so many girls standing outside the building, seemingly loitering around. Are they waiting to be picked up for a fuck in a nearby hotel? I'm really not keen to head into the bars and pay for drinks and stuff. Any bros got experiences to share?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
insultress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterJ View Post
prefer to avoid those from OT Crazy Horse. Previously when I was at Top 5, it was nicer over there. There was Russian girls on the stage and poles, and some thais.. Fun place to be playing around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
can also consider going orchard plaza first floor last shop before istana. super chio.
Female patrons welcomed at this joints? Curious to see what goes down at these places with my male friends of course.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Hey all

Nicole seems to have gone MIA, her phone seems to be off permanently.

Any bros here that frequent OT Crazy Horse care to shed some light?
Old 29-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Been hanging out at OT weekly. Normally at Naughty Girls (Level 2) and Top5 (Level 4). Been to Ipanema (Level 2), Queens (Level 1) and Crazy Horse (Level4).

Although quite active drinker at OT, I never book any ladies from OT and bring back to bonk.

Insultress: Yes, female patrons are welcomed to any of these pubs. But make sure you have company of a guy, at least. If not, you might be mistaken as one of the working ladies there.

Quick assessment:

Top5: Russians and Thais. Sometimes few Indonesian ladies after 1am. Big place, 3 floors. Philippine band every night except Sunday nite. Entry to buy 1st drink (abt $15). Ladies will get a coupon for each drink. Lady drink: normally $18 for tequila, blowjob (drink not BJ/BBJ) etc. Bottle of wine/champagne $188. Bottle of JD $400. Russians prettier than those Russians at Naughty Girls (NG). Thais on average younger than those at NG but less daring. Not a place to bring girls to hotel unless you are willing to wait till 5-6am after they finish working.

NG: Russians, Thais & Indos. There's band too. Personally better than Top5 band. Girls, esp Thais, are more daring than T5, in terms of clothings, pole dancing & accompanying/serving customers. But this place is much smaller than T5; so can expect very packed at times. Lady drinks here are more expensive here; range from about $18 - $68, excluding bottles. Be careful when your ladies order their drink, better you are the one who orders it from waiter/waitress. The ladies may order the more expensive ones and unlike T5, the waiter/waitress at NG does not come back to customer to confirm the order. Bottle of wine/champagne $180. When pole dancing, you may want to smack/rub the ladies bums and put $10 into their hot pants/underwear/cleavage. In NG, you can expect the girls to be more active butterflies than those at T5 (so dont expect them to sit with you throughout unless you open bottles. Some ladies will call their friends when you open a bottle so that their friends will help them to finish faster and will ask you to order more bottles.. Normally before 12, you need not buy 1st drink to enter esp weekdays. But inside NG, you need to drink as waiter/waitress will try to insist you buying a glass of drink ($16).

Ipanema: I dont really like this place unless you are an angmoh. Anyway this is a place where you can find ladies of many nationalities and where you can negotiate for bookings.

Queens: Been long since I last step into Queens. Indos and Thais. Drinks same price with T5.

Crazy Horse: Also been long since I last step into CH. I dont feel comfortable to drink at CH due to the presence of ladyboys. Last time, used to go to CH to get my favourite ladies and bring them over to T5 coz same management.

Hope pointers above are useful. PM if you need me to be your guide there. Haha
Old 29-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for share Schwig
Old 29-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
CyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Hope pointers above are useful. PM if you need me to be your guide there. Haha
Great Info
Old 30-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaritan View Post
thanks for share Schwig
No problem.

Maybe other bros have stories to share (experiences with OT ladies)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1